Easter RaffleToday we are launching our Watchmaster Easter raffle. Exclusively for Easter, we will be giving away a 250 €/ GBP voucher and a beautiful watch winder case that can be used to securely store your timepiece.
Not just once, but THREE times! This means there will be three lucky winners!
Would you like to participate? It is very easy!
1. Follow Watchmaster on Facebook (@watchmaster.official) OR follow Watchmaster on Instagram (@watchmaster_com).
2. Like the raffle post on Facebook or Instagram.
3. Comment under the raffle post which watch you would like to put inside the watch winder.
The raffle starts on Monday, April 6th 2020 at 11:00am and ends on Easter Monday, April 13th 2020 at midnight. The winners will be notified directly by our team on Tuesday, April 14th 2020.***
*To be redeemed only on the Watchmaster online shop from a minimum watch value of 2.500 €/ GBP, no payout possible.
**This raffle is not affiliated with Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organised by Facebook and Instagram.
***The participant agrees that his/her name will be published on the website of the lottery provider in the event of winning.
Our terms of participation for the Easter Raffle
1. Subject of the terms of participation and organizer1.1 These terms of participation regulate the conditions for participating in the Easter raffle for a voucher worth 250€/ GPB and a watch winder.
1.2 Organiser of the raffle is Watchmaster ICP GmbH („Watchmaster“), Charlottenstraße 60, 10117 Berlin.
1.3 By participating in the raffle these terms of participation are accepted.
1.4 The raffle uses the social network Instagram, but is not sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram. Instagram is also not available as a contact for the raffle.
1.5 The raffle uses the social network Facebook, but is not sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. Facebook is also not available as a contact for the raffle.
2. General information on the raffle and eligibility2.1 The raffle takes place in the promotion period from April 6, 2020 at 11:00 am up to and including April 13, 2020. The closing date for participation is Monday, 13.04.2020, 23:59 CET.
2.2 Everyone automatically participates in the raffle, who (a)follows Watchmaster on Facebook, likes the photo from @watchmaster.official (posted on 04/06/2010) and adds a comment to the photo with the answer to the question, which watch the person would put into the watch winder or who (b)follows Watchmaster on Instagram, likes the photo from @watchmaster_com (posted on 04/06/2010) and adds a comment to the photo with the answer to the question, which watch the person would put into the watch winder. A multiple participation (e.g. by leaving several comments) is excluded.
2.3 A claim for registration of the subscriber to this raffle does not exist.
2.4 Eligible to participate are persons who have already reached the age of 18.
2.5 Employees of Watchmaster, their relatives, as well as roommates of their household are excluded from participation in this raffle.
3. Prize and notification3.1 The operation of the raffle and the selection of the prize lies exclusively with Watchmaster.
3.2 The prize of the raffle is a voucher worth 250€/ GPB and a watch winder which will be chosen by Watchmaster. The voucher can be redeemed on all watches in the Watchmaster online shop with a minimum value of 2.500 €/ GPB.
3.3 The prize will be given away 3 times in total.
3.4 The 3 winners will be selected among all participants randomly on Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 and they will be informed about their prize by a private message ("Direct Message") on Instagram from the account @watchmaster_com, on Facebook from the account @watchmaster.official.
3.5 The 3 winners then will have two calendar weeks time (up to and including April 28, 2020 at 23:59pm CET) to send a confirmation to the address mentioned in the private message to receive their prize. They must also include their name, address and date of birth. If Watchmaster does not receive a confirmation by the mentioned time, the claim to the prize expires and another winner is chosen instead of the original one. In this case no further publication of the names of the original winners will be made by Watchmaster.
3.6 Where applicable, Watchmaster shall mention the winners by name on the website watchmaster.com using their full name. The winner agrees to this form of publication.
3.7 There will be no cash payment of the material prizes.
4. Preliminary Termination, Amendments and Exclusion4.1 The participant agrees to indemnify Instagram from any and all liability resulting from his/her actions (follow, like, comment) in connection with his/her participation in the raffle.
4.2 The participant agrees to indemnify Facebook from any and all liability resulting from his/her actions (follow, like, comment) in connection with his/her participation in the raffle.
4.3 Watchmaster reserves the right to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice for good cause. Watchmaster particularly makes use of this possibility if for technical reasons (e.g. virus attack of the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons (e.g. disallowance by Instagram or Facebook) a proper execution of the raffle cannot be guaranteed. In such a case the participants are not entitled to any claims against Watchmaster, as long as they have not received a notification of the win at that time.
4.4 A violation of these terms of participation by a participant entitles Watchmaster to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant is not entitled to participate, uses unauthorised resources, tries to gain advantages by manipulating the raffle, makes false statements or if other contents (e.g. comments, hashtags etc.) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments, hashtags, etc. that may be considered to glorify violence, be offensive, harassing or degrading or otherwise violate social decency.
4.5 If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been chosen at random, the prize can be subsequently withdrawn.
5. Data privacyWatchmaster is responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, if Watchmaster processes these data on its own. The information about the participant's person and other personal data will only be used by Watchmaster within the framework of the legal regulations of the data protection law. Watchmaster will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the execution of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. The data will be deleted after the execution of the competition.
The participant can request information about the data stored about him/her at any time. In all other respects, the Watchmaster data protection declaration applies, which can be accessed at www.watchmaster.com.
6. DisclaimerAny liability of Watchmaster is excluded. In particular, any liability on the part of Watchmaster with regard to damages in connection with the participation in the contest is excluded. Furthermore, in particular, a liability for lost participation opportunities, which are based on a technical malfunction, is excluded.
The disclaimer does not apply to damages resulting from injuries to life, body or health, which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by Watchmaster or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Watchmaster. Furthermore, the disclaimer does not apply in relation to other damages which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Watchmaster or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Watchmaster. Furthermore, the disclaimer does not apply to typically foreseeable damages, which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of essential obligations by Watchmaster, a legal representative of Watchmaster or a vicarious agent of Watchmaster, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the action possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the participant may rely. The liability according to the product liability law remains unaffected.
7. MISC7.1 If any provision of the Contest Rules become invalid, the validity of the remaining Contest Rules shall remain unaffected.
7.2 this competition, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, excluding the CISG. In business dealings with consumers within the European Union, consumers will have their rights upheld where applicable, unless it is mandatory consumer law.