Sell your Rolex watch
Sell your Rolex at the best price with Watchmaster
Located in the heart of Berlin
, with an extensive international network of dealers and customers
as well as an in-house master watchmaker's workshop
, Watchmaster is the right partner for the sale of your Rolex watch
. The valuation of your watch is carried out by our experts and is always free of charge
and without obligation
. You can sell your Rolex directly
or you can also trade in your Rolex
if you are interested in a different model, for example.Click here for the online form >>
Sell your pre-owned Rolex watch following 4 quick steps
Click here for the online form >>
Step 1: Online Form - Fill out the sales form.
Step 2: Personal Quote - Get an offer to sell your Rolex.
Step 3: Insured Shipping - Your Rolex will be picked up fully insured.
Step 4: Fast Payout - The payout takes place after the final sale.
The brand with the crown
Rolex. A worldwide synonym for pure luxury and highest quality standards. For decades, the Geneva brand has helped define and shape the image of outstanding luxury watches. Legendary designs such as the Submariner or high-precision chronographs such as the popular Cosmograph Daytona have been copied thousands of times. Those who wear a Rolex watch are not satisfied with mediocrity and strive for perfection.
Sell your Rolex watch securely online
Regardless of the reasons why you want to sell your pre-owned Rolex
, with Watchmaster you have a reliable and competent partner at your side. In addition, we are always interested in used Rolex models and buy them directly. Simply fill out the enquiry form on our website and let us value your Rolex watch
. Within 24 hours you will receive a free and non-binding appraisal
and an offer to sell your used Rolex watch
. We also buy new and vintage Rolex watches.
Click here for the online form >>
Our most popular Rolex series
Although we are very interested in all Rolex watch collections, we particularly purchase watches from the following series:
- Datejust, Datejust II
- Explorer, Explorer II
- GMT-Master, GMT-Master II
- Lady Oyster Perpetual
- Oyster Perpetual
- Oyster Perpetual Date
- Yacht-Master, Yacht-Master II
Popular Rolex models
The Rolex Submariner is considered to be one of Rolex's most popular models. No matter which version, you will always find a buyer. One particular model, however, is currently enjoying particular attention and a growing fan base. The Submariner Ref. 116610LV, called the “Hulk”, is one of the stainless steel versions in the series and is equipped with both a green bezel and a green dial. Depending on the incidence of light, the colour spectrum of the watch ranges from a rich “British Racing Green” to a subtle olive green. The potential for value enhancement is mainly due to the long waiting lists that Rolex has.
- Rolex and its nicknames. In addition to the well-known models such as the “Batman” or the “Coke”, the Rolex GMT-Master II Ref.126710BLRO, also known as the “Pepsi”, is currently in the limelight. With its blue-red bezel and Jubilé bracelet, the Rolex Pepsi is not only loved by retro fans.
- For those who like it a little more understated than the flashy “Pepsi” or “Coke” models, Rolex also offers a successful alternative with the GMT-Master II. With the 116710LN, the Swiss brand with the crown offers a version of the popular GMT-Master II series in black. With its stainless steel oyster strap, this professional model fits almost unobtrusively into your everyday life.
- The Rolex 116710LN is a little too plain for you and the “Pepsi” is somehow a little too flashy for you? Then go for the Rolex GMT-Master II “Batman” models like the 116710BLNR or 126710BLNR. The 116710BLNR stands for a mix of the classic understatement of the all-black version and the modern colour schemes of the “Pepsi”. With its oyster strap and blue-black bezel, it is one of the most sporty models in the collection.
- As a synonym for luxury watches, the Rolex Submariner 116610LN is an integral part of every well-assorted watch collection. With its unidirectional rotating bezel, date magnifying glass and water-resistant case that is water-resistant to a depth of 300 metres, the Submariner is one of the absolute classics. Its design, which has been copied countless times to this day, stands for absolute luxury as well as sporting spirit and the desire for adventure.
Why selling with Watchmaster?
Your advantages at a glance: Transparent & without risk
With more than 12,000 luxury watches
from well known manufacturers, sold worldwide, we offer you an excellent know-how
in buying and selling which includes, of course, second hand Rolex watches. Our in-house workshop consists of certified watchmakers who have a lot of expertise
and many years of experience
. We check each watch for authenticity, so we only buy and sell original Rolex watches
. We will provide you with a personal opinion on your watch.Thanks to our worldwide customer and dealer network, as well as our refurbishment and certification process
, we can achieve the best prices for you.
Your Rolex is in safe hands
in every situation. There is no risk for you
- from the time of collection to the sale, your watch ́s value is fully insured at any time. The trustful handling of your watch and a transparent service are our priorities. Your personal advisor
informs you at any time about the actual status. Leave all the work to us, so you can lean back and relax - Watchmaster does all the work for you. Immediately after the purchase the payment will take place. A fast payout
for your used Rolex is guaranteed.
You still have questions about the sale?
Please feel free to contact us: Our watch experts will be happy to advise you on all your questions and wishes and would be delighted to receive your call or email.Email:
+44 (0)20 35100 477