Buy Breitling Avenger Seawolf watches pre-owned with certificate
Finance your Avenger Seawolf easily and securely
You will find a large selection of certified pre-owned luxury watches in our online shop, including numerous Breitling series. At Watchmaster, pre-owned models of the Breitling Avenger Seawolf
are available in excellent condition at comparably low prices
. All watches sold by us are checked and come with a certificate of authenticity.
Have you already decided on a Breitling Avenger Seawolf? Pay conveniently by bank transfer or credit card. Alternatively, you can also finance your chosen watch
. This way, you can plan your investment long-term. Find out which payment option is right for you on our website and buy your favourite Breitling watch today. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
A watch for all situations
Like all Breitling watches, the Avenger Seawolf
has a masculine, strong design. The robust wristwatch is made for everyday life due to its distinctive, yet straightforward and unostentatious style. Optically, it also has elements of aviator and diving watches, which makes it particularly sporty and functional. It is also available as a Chronomat version.
With the pilot's watch, Avenger Seawolf models
share the distinctive crown
, which is particularly grippy due to the ribbed texture. Even the iconic triangle at 12 o'clock puts these watches in this tradition. In addition, the Avenger Seawolf also comes with a unidirectional rotating, fluted bezel - a typical feature of diver's watches. Also in terms of functionality, it can prove itself underwater: It is waterproof up to 300 metres.
The models in the popular series have a range of options. The dial is often black or bright yellow - even with the following model Avenger II Seawolf
. There are also versions in other colours. The watch is always equipped with a date display. The case of the Avenger Seawolf
is always made of sturdy titanium or stainless steel
or for even more resilience on some models with PVD coating
. Often, Avenger Seawolf watches are equipped with Professional bracelets made of stainless steel or titanium. But there are also versions with more comfortable leather or rubber straps.
Breitling Avenger Seawolf models and prices at a glance
The Breitling Avenger Seawolf
is a popular wristwatch that comes in different variants. Since it is no longer produced in its original version - it is particularly popular with collectors and enthusiasts. We have created an overview of pre-owned Avenger Seawolf watches
- The Avenger Seawolf M17330 is a men’s watch made of stainless steel and PVD with an automatic movement and a 45mm case diameter. The bezel is also made of stainless steel and covered with a PVD coating. The elegant black rubber bracelet provides extra comfort. The likewise black dial is equipped with stick indices and a date display at 3 o'clock. It is available in good, used condition for 2,800 €.
- The Avenger Seawolf E17370 is a men’s watch made entirely of titanium with a case diameter of 44mm. When deciding over the dial, you can choose between Arabic numerals and stick indices. The three-row link chain bracelet comes in Professional II style. This watch is also equipped with automatic movement. In very good used condition, these pre-owned Avenger Seawolf models are available from 2.200 €.
- The Avenger Seawolf A73390 is made of stainless steel with a quartz movement. The link chain bracelet comes in a professional style. With a case size of 45.4 mm, it is a larger model. The silver-coloured dial is provided with three subsidiary dials and a date display. It carries Arabic numerals. The watch is designed as a chronograph. In very good used condition, it is available from 2,800 €.
- The Avenger Seawolf A17330 is a stainless steel model with an elegant brown leather strap. The dial is blue and has Arabic numerals. For 2,150 € it is available in very good pre-owned condition.
The history of the series
For more than 150 years, Breitling
has stood for luxury watches with distinctive designs
. It owes its fame not only to its close relationship with aeronautics, which was until recently hinted at in the logo, the B with the side wings. However, Breitling also has some series that are no longer dedicated to aviation. These include diver and functional watches, but also robust everyday watches. Typical style elements are often the chronograph display with three totalizers, the dark brushed steel and the distinctive dials with large numbers and bar indices. Overall, Breitling watches have a dynamic and masculine appearance that radiates an adventurous aura.
This also applies to the Breitling Avenger series
, which is available in numerous different versions. The name keeps what it promises: These Avenger watches
stand for strength and courage. At Breitling under the heading "Universal" taken Avenger watches are considered everyday wearable and easy to combine. Nevertheless, all Avenger watches own functional and visual proximity to the diver's watch. The Avenger Seawolf
was launched at the end of the 2000s and picked up on the proximity to nautics in its name. It was so popular that it was further developed into the Avenger II Seawolf
Other exciting Breitling series
- The Breitling Navitimer is considered the absolute classic among pilot's watches and has long been a bestseller among pilots. Above all, this popularity is due to the fact that it was perfectly adapted to the needs of this target group. With its large dial, it is easy to read and with the built-in calculation bezel flight, data could be calculated before there was onboard computing.
- The Breitling Avenger II is a watch for adventurers: Tough and reliable in any extreme situation. Visually more in the style of a pilot's watch, every Avenger II is still waterproof like a diver's watch. With its large and massive body, the Avenger II is particularly popular with men who prefer masculine and distinctive watches.
- The Breitling Superocean is not just a diver's watch. Its water resistance is so high that it can dive deeper than most submarines. Accordingly, it is also awarded special features such as a helium escape valve. But even outside the water the Supeocean cuts a great figure and is considered an elegant fashion accessory.
- The name of the Breitling Chronomat, introduced in 1942, is a combination of chronograph and mathematics due to its features, which allow you to do calculations. In addition to a slide rule, it is also equipped with a manual movement. It is especially respected by the US Army Air Force.
- The Breitling Colt has its origins in the military and also owes its name to a weapon: The Colt Military. The roots of the sporty, robust wristwatch are still recognizable in the design today.