Buy Breitling Super Avenger II watches new, certified pre-owned and vintage watches
Robust yet elegant - the Breitling Super Avenger II
In 2013, the new models of the Avenger series were presented at Baselworld in the form of the Super Avenger II
. In the Watchmaster Onlineshop you can always find certified pre-owned Super Avenger II
watches at a discounted price
The features of the Super Avenger II
For example the Breitling Super Avenger II
model with the reference number A1337111.BC28.168A
, with a diameter of 48mm is already from afar an extraordinarily impressive model.
With its steel case and bezel, the watch looks classic and solid
. The dial is available in both deep black, white
and navy blue
and is equipped as a chronograph with three totalizers and a date display at three o'clock.
Despite the massive appearance, the chronograph offers optimal handling thanks to perfect craftsmanship. The watch is also the ideal companion for diving adventures thanks to its water resistance of up to 300m
and the 60-minute countdown on the unidirectional rotating bezel.
Interesting Breitling Super Avenger II models and their prices
- The chronograph Super Avenger II with the ref. A1337111.BC28.168A is available with black dial, black subsidiary dials at 6, 9 and 12 o'clock and a screw-down crown. The watch is equipped with an automatic movement, a bezel and a 48 mm steel case. A certified model can be bought second-hand from a price of €3,500.
- The ref. A1337111.G779.168A of the Super Avenger II series is offered with a blue dial and comes with a bezel rotating on both sides and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. This model is also available from around €3,500 with original box and papers.
- All good things come in threes. And so comes the Super Avenger II ref. A1337111.G779.168A with a brilliant silver dial. Equipped with the caliber 13, this chronograph also has a water resistance of 300 m and luminescent hands and hour markings. In certified pre-owned condition, it costs around €3,500.
- A little more extravagant is the ref. M13371BU.BE52.264S.M20DSA.2. With its mother-of-pearl shimmering dial it is a real eye-catcher! It offers a 42h power reserve and pleasant wearing comfort by means of a textile wristband and comes as a men's watch in limited edition. A little more extravagant is also its price of about €10,500.
The history of the Super Avenger II
Breitling is known for combining robustness with excellent design. Already in the logo, the winged anchor, it becomes clear that the brand finds its strengths in both aviation and nautic.
In the early 1980s Breitling developed the popular Chronomat series
, which is still considered one of the most popular of the brand. It was then inspired by the aviation chronograph of the Italian aerobatic team Frecce Tricolori and quickly became not only highly appreciated by pilots. The series stands for excellent performance, paired with classic aesthetics and excellent durability. In order to combine the advantages of an aviation chronograph with those of a diver's chronograph, Breitling designed the Chronomat Avenger range
Typical for aviator watches, the models of the series come in impressive sizes, with anti-reflective coating on both sides of the crystal and a matt dial, make it perfectly readable in any lighting conditions. With a pressure valve and a water resistance of 30 bar or up to 300m, it is in no way inferior to other divers' watches. The bezel is only rotatable on one side to allow a countdown during diving, which can not be extended by accidental adjustment.
In 2013, the revised models of the Avenger series were presented at Baselworld. In addition to the two Avenger II
and Super Avenger II
chronographs, the Avenger II Seawolf
professional diving watch with an incredible water resistance of 300 bar and the Avenger II GMT
have also been introduced, with the help of which two time zones can be read at the same time.
In 2014, the series then was completed through the deep-black Avenger Blackbird
with a light titanium case, which is equipped with a black carbon-based coating. In 2016, the range was expanded to include the super-light, yet very robust Avenger Hurricane
More exciting Breitling series
- The Breitling Bentley Flying B Chronograph (Ref. A44365) impresses with unmistakable prestige through its cooperation with the luxury brand Bentley. The elegant rectangular design is a special eye-catcher. But even technically, the watch shines with strikingly accurate accuracy.
- Originally designed for military use, the Breitling Colt Chronograph
(Ref.A7338811.BD43.173A) is particular robust and therefore suitable for many extreme sports. Despite the excellent craftsmanship, it can be found in the cheaper price segments and is therefore ideally suited as a beginner model.
- The Breitling Navitimer (Ref. A33030) is a true classic. It was designed as a pilot's watch and has hardly changed in design over the years. Due to various special models and sizes, the watch still leaves room for individual preferences. It has a strong recognition value and is therefore equally popular with connoisseurs and beginners alike.
- Another classic is the diver watch Breitling Superocean II (Ref. A17392D7.BD68.162A). A water pressure of up to 100 bar is no problem for the watch. Thanks to their different sizes, the watch can be worn by both men and women and can also shine above the water surface through the in-house Caliber 17 with precise accuracy and robustness.