Buy pre-owned Chanel J12 watches online – affordable and secure
Finance your Chanel J12 – fast and easy
You would like to buy a Chanel J12
at an affordable price? As a dealer for certified, pre-owned luxury watches, Watchmaster always has a selection of Chanel models for sale. All available watches already had a previous owner and can therefore be offered at comparably low prices. Each watch undergoes a complex, comprehensive refurbishment treatment to make it shine again as if it was new. All tasks remaining for you to do is to choose your favourite model and buy it. You can easily do so by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. If you prefer to plan your investment over a longer time period, you can opt for financing your Chanel J12
. Create your own individual instalment plan, determine the down payment and the term itself. So you can expect a parcel with your luxury watch in just a few days.
Special features of the collection
The fashion house Chanel
is primarily known for clothing fashion, jewellery and perfumes, but for more than 30 years, it has also established itself in the world of luxury watches. When the empire, founded by Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
, published the J12 in 2000, many were astonished. For the first time, the implementation of high-tech ceramics
as a precious material was achieved with the Chanel J12
. This is how the watch manages to connect the masculine with the feminine. It was precisely this break with traditional conventions of watchmaking that gave watch enthusiasts temporary transient breathing.
You have to admit, the Chanel J12 has something lofty about it. Its design, inspired by nautics, seems liberated, cosmopolitan and cheerful. It does not matter if we speak of the white or the black variant
. Because the modern elegance that emanates from the watch, immediately catches the eye. At first, the J12 was only available in rich black, in 2003 the white model variant was brought to the market. It’s not a question of choice, black or white. The two colours do not stand in the competition. So a black watch can be combined well with light textiles and vice versa. The bezel, case and bracelet of the series are made of specially crafted high-tech ceramic. Through the high technology used to produce the elements shine with a sublime depth, are very resistant and guarantee an unbelievable wearing comfort.
Depending on the model, either a high-precision quartz movement
, a mechanical movement with manual winding
or a self-winding automatic movement
can be found inside the watch. The mechanical movements are coming from the renowned manufactory Renaud et Papi, a company of the well-known manufacturer Audemars Piguet.
Prices of used Chanel J12 watches at a glance
- The Chanel J12 (Ref. H0970) comes completely in white. The 38mm watch features a screw-down crown, making it resistant to up to 20 bar pressure. The bezel, bracelet and case are made of ceramic. The MSRP is €4,950, whereas used, yet in very good condition, it is already available from €2,800.
- The J12 (Ref. H0685) is made entirely in elegant black and thus forms the opposite side of the white reference. Except for the colour scheme, it does not differ in fact, here the suggested retail price is at €4,950. This extremely elegant watch can be bought pre-owned in very good condition at around €2,730.
- The Chanel J12 (Ref. H2009) is a slightly more striking model with a chronograph function and three sub-dials. The case contains steel and ceramic, the dial is home to nine diamonds. The watch is priced at €8,400 (MSRP).
The J12 on the wrists of the stars
The Chanel J12
is a model that knows no subjectivity. It is neither a typical men's or women's watch, but combines the best of both: power and elegance, day and night. It still remains a product of the fashion house Chanel, it is owed to that, that the majority of the customers are female. Even in the world of celebrities, we find the model, convincing women with a strong sense of self-esteem, such as Sharon and Kelly Osbourne or Fiona Bruce, wear the J12. The stars have an expressive watch that creates a confident and powerful look.
Other series from Chanel
- The Chanel Première is the oldest series of the fashion house. The watch is kept absolutely minimalist, except for hours and minutes it shows nothing. The case is remarkably small and above all octagonal: Based on the Place Vendôme in Paris, it is home to a piece of French culture.
- A striking feature of the Chanel Boy-Friend is the rectangular bezel. With a very clear, puristic line, it looks extremely elegant on the wrist. There are no numbers or indices on the dial, but some models in the series include a date window at 6 o'clock.
- The Mademoiselle Privé is undoubtedly a series that feels at home on the female wrist. Eye-catching, playful yet beautiful applications on the dial underline a feminine appearance. The combination of mother-of-pearl and jewellery embroidery is inspired by a sign that was hanging in front of Coco Chanel's first studio. That is also the origin of its name.