Purchase a pre-owned Chanel Mademoiselle watch – safe and secure
Square, practical, mademoiselle! Chanel not only managed to bring clean lines back to women's wrists through this collection, but also expanded the company's own range. Explore our selection of sporty and elegant pre-owned Chanel Mademoiselle watches
and enjoy the enchanting look of these exclusive women's watches!
Finance a Chanel Mademoiselle watch online
Have you found your new dream watch and decided upon a model from the Chanel Mademoiselle Collection
? Wonderful choice! Make sure you don't miss out on your favourite model by adding it to the shopping cart as soon as possible, because all watches in our store are unique timepieces and often sell in a short time. Once your Mademoiselle watch is in the shopping cart, it will be temporarily reserved for the duration of your purchase and you can decide on one of our payment options at your leisure. Choose between payment by credit card, bank transfer, PayPal or opt for one of the convenient financing plans
using one of our partners for your Chanel Mademoiselle watch
of choice. As soon as you have completed your order, your new Chanel Mademoiselle will be on its way to you by means of insured shipping.
The visual and technical features of Chanel Mademoiselle watches
The most obvious and basic characteristic of the Chanel Mademoiselle Collection
is the square case shape
. A dial with Roman numeral hour markers and two simple hands for the hours and minutes round out the face of the Mademoiselle. However, the highlight of the collection is the five-row bracelet made of individual pearl chains
, which was created with its launch. However, in later Mademoiselle models, other straps made of leather, textile and even stainless steel are used. Chanel also demonstrates taste and style in the materials used for the cases. For example, in addition to stainless steel and yellow gold, diamond-set bezels and platinum are all used for these timepieces.
The technical features of the Mademoiselle can be summarized rather succinctly: a 23 mm case diameter and high-precision quartz movement form the basis of the series' recipe for success. Additionally, one of the aforementioned bracelets and a crown with a cabochon on the right side of the case is added to round out the design. This rather simple concept makes the Mademoiselle absolutely timeless, so that it was able to shine 20 years later, just as it did in the 1990s and continues to do today.
Models and prices of the Chanel Mademoiselle
Now, we'd like to feature a few watches from the Chanel Mademoiselle Collection
and their prices in more detail. Whether featuring a pearl bracelet, platinum case or bezel set with diamonds, the Mademoiselle Collection offers the perfect combination for any preference.
- The Mademoiselle (Ref. H0007) was the original form for the collection when it was designed and released in the 1990s. With a square 23 mm yellow gold case, white dial with black indices, gold hands and bracelet made of five individual pearl chains as well as a pearl cabochon on the crown, this quartz watch is still an absolute eye-catcher today. For a pre-owned price of €5,740, you receive a piece of Chanel's innovative history including the original papers and a truly fine and rare offer for such a used Chanel Mademoiselle watch.
- The combination of stainless steel and leather makes the Mademoiselle (Ref. H1665) somewhat more understated in its appearance. This model also offers a white dial and Roman indices, but the steel and leather strap with a folding clasp provide a more classic look than the previous model. Pre-owned models of the Reference H1665 are available for just over €1,000.
- The Mademoiselle (Ref. H0830) is something completely different. The watch's case and bracelet are made of solid yellow gold. The bracelet is composed of interconnected gold plates and fitted to the wrist with a folding clasp. This Chanel Mademoiselle with a white dial is available for about €7,500.
- The Chanel Mademoiselle (Ref. H0875) is visually similar to the previous model, but Chanel abandons the typical white dial with this reference, opting for black instead. The bracelet and case are made of stainless steel and the bezel is set with diamonds. This model's purchase price is around €2,500.
- Do you like the strings of pearls on the Mademoiselle, but yellow gold isn't quite your cup of tea? No problem – with the reference H1434, Chanel fills a gap in its range of models by offering a white gold case and a dial fully set with pavé gemstones alongside the famous five-row pearl bracelet. However, the exclusive materials and limited number of timepieces have their price, which is why this Mademoiselle is available for around €24,000.
- The situation is different yet again with the Mademoiselle (Ref. H1666), which follows the spirit of the collection with its stainless steel case, white dial and Roman numeral hour markers. Rounded out with a leather strap in colourful pastel shades, this wristwatch looks absolutely both fresh and modern despite its age. For about €1,500, you can own a fashionable timepiece that will accompany you in everyday life and complement any outfit.
The historical background of Mademoiselle watches
The history of the Chanel Mademoiselle
collection of watches is a rather straightforward, although not without its interesting aspects. In 1990, the Mademoiselle watch was introduced to the market with its revolutionary jewellery in the form of a bracelet
composed of five individual strings of pearls and once again turned the world of dress watches upside down. Through unique design, Chanel established itself in the world of Haute Horlogerie and immediately gained popularity.
Different variations of the Chanel Mademoiselle have followed and it has become an absolute fashion statement. Nevertheless, the Mademoiselle was discontinued from the fashion icon's product range until 2012, when its successor, the Mademoiselle Privé
, emerged as an alternative. This exciting collection pays homage to the rich diversity of the watchmaker's craft and is available in the most playful variations.
Famous faces who have worn the Chanel Mademoiselle
One of the most famous wearers of the Chanel Mademoiselle
was also the face for its advertising: model and Lagerfeld muse Claudia Schiffer posed for the Parisian house of fashion wearing the Mademoiselle (Ref. H0007)
on her wrist. However, Schiffer isn't the only famous face to strike a pose with a Mademoiselle on her wrist. Jennifer Aniston wears a model from the collection with a leather strap in the film "The Break Up" (2006).
Other collections by Chanel
- It all began with the Chanel Première. As the first wristwatch from the Parisian house of fashion, it offers simple design and an impressive history. To this day, it is an integral part of Chanel's product range and has captivated admirers with a wide array of variations.
- Embrace modern technology and place your trust in a model from the Chanel J12 series. These watches, which are made of ceramic material, depart from the classic, conservative approach to wristwatches and catapult them into the modern age. Check one out and discover this successful model from Chanel!
- In the Boy-Friend series, Chanel casts aside socially constructed gender roles and ignores what is considered masculine or feminine. In keeping with the spirit of a fashionable watch, the Chanel Boy-Friend is designed as a women's watch, but employing design concepts associated with men's watches. This is a confident watch for confident women wearers.