Buy Chopard Happy Diamonds watches – pre-owned with certificate and vintage
Finance your Happy Diamonds watch
In our online shop, you will find a large number of certified, used luxury watches - for example from Chopard. Prices for Chopard Happy Diamonds watches
vary depending on the model and the condition of the watch. A pre-owned Happy Diamonds
is not only cheaper compared to a new model, but it can be a good investment as well.
There are several payment options - either you can pay conveniently by credit card or PayPal, or you can opt for flexible payment by instalments. If you have any further questions, simply visit our website or contact our customer service.
Elegant luxury for your wrist
The Chopard Happy Diamonds
has been a classic among Chopard watches since it was launched in 1976. One of the characteristic features are the high-quality diamonds
, which are loosely arranged around the dial under the sapphire crystal and therefore seem to float freely. Most models in the series have a round case - but there are also square models with rounded corners. The dials of the Happy Diamonds watches
are kept simple and decorated with delicate hands – they do not come with numbers or indices. Happy Diamonds watches are available in a variety of gold alloys - with or without additional gemstone decoration on bezel and leather strap. There are also variants of the precious stones - so you can choose whether you prefer your own watch colourful or plain.
Thanks to small sizes, the luxurious series is ideal for very delicate wrists. Whether for an evening dress or in everyday life, the Chopard Happy Diamonds is always an elegant and noble companion, which brings an exquisite and luxurious flair to your wrist.
Prices of pre-owned Chopard Happy Diamonds models
As the Happy Diamonds series
has been very popular since 1976, women can now choose from a large number of models. All models have the free-floating diamonds arranged around the dial. However, there are many differences in material, size or bracelet. We have summarised some popular ladies models of Happy Diamonds
- The Happy Diamonds 4048 ladies watch has a 24 mm, diamond-studded case in yellow gold and features a quartz movement. Its dial is golden on the inside and black on the outer ring. The yellow gold bracelet is adjustable up to a 16.5 cm wrist circumference.
- The Happy Diamonds 205691-1001 is a white gold ladies model with a diamond bezel. The case has a diameter of 25 mm. The dial is white, the outer bezel transparent. It is equipped with a reliable quartz movement.
- The Happy Diamonds 4100 is a ladies model made of yellow gold. It comes with a crocodile-style leather bracelet and two precious diamonds on the case. Its simple case has a diameter of 23 mm and the dial champagne-coloured. This watch is also equipped with a quartz movement.
- A particularly extravagant and exquisite model is the Happy Diamonds 205564-0001. Made from yellow gold and set with different coloured diamonds and sapphires, this Happy Diamonds is a real eye-catcher. The inner circumference of the bracelet is 16cm, the case has a diameter of 24.5 mm. The dial is white, the outer ring is transparent. The free-floating diamonds also have different colours.
The creation of the Happy Diamonds
In 1976, the first Happy Diamonds watch
was launched and fascinated people with its freely moving diamonds that glide between two sapphire crystals and whirl around. This unique, patented invention has since become a characteristic feature of Chopard and has also been adapted for other jewellery and watches such as the Happy Sport.
Other exciting Chopard series
- The Chopard Mille Miglia goes back to the legendary Mille Miglia race in Italy, where Chopard has been the official timekeeper for more than 25 years. As a homage to the classic car race, this collection incorporates sporty and classic elements into its design, meeting all the criteria of a functional racing watch.
- The Chopard Happy Sport is a venture that has paid off: in 1993, it was the first watch that combined noble diamonds with sturdy stainless steel. Due to its success, it is available in countless variations today.
- The Chopard La Strada is an elegant ladies watch collection, which at the same time pays tribute to the famous film of Frederico Fellini with the same name from the 1950s. The Italian classic celebrates the beauty of females as well as the noble series from Chopard.
- The Chopard Imperiale lives up to its name: majestic and impressive, it makes every woman a queen. Fine lines, beautiful details and ornate gemstones make the Imperiale a real eye-catcher.