Buy a pre-owned Chopard Imperiale – safely and securely
Finance your Imperiale online today
Are you looking for a noble women's watch
? Then, be sure to take a look at the elegant watches in the Chopard Imperiale collection
! Once you've decided on an Imperiale timepiece, complete your order by selecting a payment method. Would you like to make an immediate payment of the full purchase amount via credit card, bank transfer or PayPal, or prefer the convenience of paying in instalments by financing your Chopard Imperiale watch
through one of our partners? It's your choice. With a financing plan, your savings will remain in your account a little longer and you will still get your Imperiale by Chopard in the shortest time possible. If you have any questions about our range of payment options, do not hesitate to contact our customer service. We would be happy to help you!
The Imperiale and its features
Described as "exceedingly feminine" by Chopard, the Imperiale collection
lives up to its title and offer women's watches
to suit virtually every taste. Round cases in stainless steel or gold are secured to the wrist with offset lugs on metal or leather watch straps. In terms of visual features, there are no limits for the imagination when it comes to watches in the Imperiale collection. The Chopard Imperiale has it all: mother-of-pearl dials
, diamond-set cases
, Roman numeral hour markers, stainless steel chronographs with a practical date window, diamond-set bezels in a rainbow design
, full pavé models
, colourful leather straps with colour-coordinated gemstones and even tourbillons. Another common feature alongside the round cases and strap lugs are the wide, beautifully crafted sword hands, which always have the same shape, but are designed differently depending on the model.
This collection offers a similarly broad range technically. Whether a Chopard Imperiale in white gold
featuring a nobly designed moon phase complication
in stainless steel with a 36 mm case diameter, automatic movement and date window
, or as a quartz watch
in solid gold with a petite 26 mm case diameter, the Imperiale collection features a wide variety of design features and technology, so that both the fashion-conscious enthusiasts of Haute Horlogerie and avid mechanical aficionados are guaranteed to find a model to suit their tastes.
Chopard Imperiale watch prices at a glance
Since the watches in this series are so extensive, here is a brief overview of just a few of the different Chopard Imperiale models and prices
- The Imperiale (Ref. 388532-3002) is a sporty and simple stainless steel variation on this otherwise rather luxurious timepiece. With a 36 mm case with a quartz movement attached to a steel bracelet, Roman numeral indices, white dial and date window, this watch fulfils the basic recipe for an everyday wristwatch. Whether in the office or on the couch at home, this Chopard Imperiale quartz watch is a great choice. Budget around €3,000 for a pre-owned timepiece from this reference.
- The Chopard Imperiale (Ref. 38/3168-23) women's watch is considerably more lavish. True to the spirit of the series, it is reminiscent of palaces like Sanssouci or Versailles and comes with a 26 mm case, white dial with Roman numeral hour markers as well as an accurate quartz movement. The opulent character of this model stems from the yellow gold case and bracelet, as well as the decorative diamonds and sapphires. This model from 1997 will cost any interested party a handsome €10,000.
- The Imperiale (Ref. 384211-5001) features a 36 mm rose gold case on a brown leather strap with a transparent case back, mother-of-pearl dial, chronograph and is water resistant to 30 meters. On the crown and the flanks of the lugs, there are discreetly-set gemstones that add the final touches to this Chopard Imperiale made of rose gold, which has a purchase price of approximately €13,500.
- The Imperiale (Ref. 37/8209-33) also boasts a chronograph as well as a thoroughly sporty look. A 36.5 mm case made of stainless steel is secured to the wrist with a leather watchband and, in addition to the chronograph's totalizers, features a date window at 3 o'clock. Powered by an automatic movement, a pre-owned Chopard Imperial automatic watch from this reference will cost just €2,500.
- An elegant balance is offered by the Chopard Imperiale under the reference 388532-6002, which is a sporty, three-hand watch with a date window at 3 o'clock, bracelet and case made of stainless steel and rose gold, a white dial featuring rose gold hands and indices, a precise quartz movement and case diameter of 35.5 mm. For about €3,500, this Chopard Imperiale watch can be found for sale used.
- Chopard takes a somewhat more understated approach with the Imperiale (Ref. 388531-3005). This is one of the rare exceptions within the collection and comes with a 40 mm case diameter, making it suitable as a men's watch. With a stainless steel case, black dial and leather watch strap, this model is rounded out with a robust automatic calibre. It is possible to find pre-owned models from this reference starting at €3,300.
- The Imperiale (Ref. 388541-6003) is a truly classic women's watch with a 28 mm case made of stainless steel and rose gold with a diamond-set bezel, a white dial with rose gold hands and indices and an unobtrusive date window at 3 o'clock. This Chopard Imperiale Quartz costs at least €6,000 pre-owned.
The philosophy: Remembering past empires
The Chopard Imperiale was designed in 1994
with the intention to recall the former times of great empires. As a tribute to femininity, it is particularly elegant and employs the most exquisite materials. With an appearance reminiscent of the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles or castles such as Schönbrunn and Neuschwanstein, most of the models from the Imperiale collection gravitate away from understatement and towards being an impressive fashion statement
. However, the Imperiale series also offers more reserved models that are superb for everyday wear. A watch like the Chopard Imperiale is designed to pay tribute to the empresses of our time, those who strive for more and aren't influenced by antiquated gender roles.
The treasure at the end of the rainbow?
Indian actress, singer and producer Priyanka Chopra not only fits the target group of the Chopard Imperiale, but also privately wears arguably one of the most beautiful models from the series. With the Chopard Imperiale Joaillerie Rainbow
, she not only makes a bold statement about her account balance, but demonstrates her sense of fashion and esteemed appreciation for Haute Joaillerie. This watch is set with numerous diamonds and other precious gemstones that wrap around the watch in the spectrum of the rainbow's colours. An exceptional wristwatch for an extraordinary person.
Other collections by Chopard
- If you've already enjoyed the women's watches by Chopard in the Imperiale collection, be sure to look at the Happy Diamonds collection as well. Introduced in 1967, this series features free-floating diamonds on the dial and propelled Chopard into the fine league of Haute Horlogerie and Haute Joaillerie.
- The L.U.C. Lunar One collection comprises fine watches with calendar and moon phase complications at the highest level of precision engineering. As an elegant, although not particularly inexpensive alternative to conventional dress watches, these models are definitely worth a look.
- The Mille Miglia chronographs by Chopard are without a doubt one of the sportiest collections offered by the manufacturer. Inspired by the legendary rally, the Mille Miglia models celebrate the aesthetics of classic automobiles and motorsports.
- Featuring up to seven diamonds that move freely between the dial and watch crystal, the Happy Sport collection boasts a wonderful design concept and a wide variety of models. Whether square or round cases, the Happy Sport series offers the right model for every taste.