Buy Ebel Wave watches securely online
Technical and visual features
The watches in the Ebel Wave
collection are predominantly everyday watches
, which are designed for both men and women. Above all, the appeal of the stylish Wave watches
lies in their unobtrusive, multifunctional design
. This stems from the combination of the round, elegantly curved stainless steel case and the so-called “Wave Link” steel bracelet
. For the Wave collection, Ebel seems to prefer solid stainless steel, meaning this is always the first choice of material for crafting the case. Other materials such as gold or mother-of-pearl are used less frequently and only for specific detailing.
The Ebel Wave series
offers interested parties three-hand watches with or without date complications
and somewhat sportier-looking chronographs
. The diameters of the cases are between 30 mm and 42 mm. In addition, you can also choose between Swiss quartz movements or automatic calibres
with a power reserve of 38 hours. The sapphire crystal reveals a neat dial with excellent readability, which is made of either galvanised metals or mother-of-pearl. In addition, diamonds or precious metals
are incorporated into the designs of certain models, thus providing classy embellishments. Older models can easily be identified by the five characteristic screws on the bezel.
Models and prices of the Ebel Wave
- The Wave (Ref. 181930X) model is a 26 mm ladies' watch made of steel and yellow gold with a quartz movement and sapphire crystal. Attached to the delicate case is an elegant bracelet which can be securely fastened to the wrist with a folding clasp. In addition, not only are the indices replaced by diamonds on the white mother-of-pearl dial, but these precious gems are also set in the gold bezel. For €1,500, this model leaves nothing to be desired.
- Alternatively, the Wave (Ref. 183903) is a unisex watch that stands out in particular thanks to its bargain price of €960. The 36 mm case and yellow gold accents give the watch a touch of elegance. The Roman numeral indices at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock and the date window at 3 o'clock play their part in making this piece a timelessly elegant and practical companion.
- The Wave (Ref. 1216304) ladies' watch also has a 36mm diameter, but completely forgoes the use of gold elements. The result is a stylish steel timepiece with a grey dial. Nevertheless, the use of diamond as indices on the dial and as decoration on the bezel gives this model a certain je ne sais quoi. You can finance this Ebel Wave for just €40 per month.
Special models from the Wave collection
- The Sportwave (Ref. 1956K24) ladies' watch also sports a “Wave Link” bracelet but features more curved lines. These smooth, flowing links give the watch an exciting dynamic. Diamonds adorn the golden bezel and act as indices on the mother-of-pearl dial. The 12 o’clock position is the only hour mark represented by Arabic numerals, which breaks up the dial nicely. This particular Ebel Wave model is available from €1,550.
- The Classic Wave (Ref. 181930) is only a touch more subtle in its appearance. The dark steel is broken up by rose gold accents here and the bezel is decorated with diamonds. The dial is a perfect match for the grey of the stainless steel and combines harmoniously with the rose gold hands and line indices.
Other exciting series from Ebel
- The Brasilia collection mainly consists of rectangular, modern timepieces. From masculine chronographs to classic three-hand models or elegant ladies' watches, the Brasilia knows how to attract attention for itself and its wearer.
- For all those who prefer something a little more futuristic, Ebel presents the X-1 Series. The fascinating models in this collection showcase a ceramic case and bracelet. In addition to this state-of-the-art material, the X-1 relies on Ebel's classic design language and precise quartz movements.
- The Ebel Type E is a much sportier collection. Visually, it is reminiscent of its namesake, the Jaguar E-Type, which is considered a downright design icon. The Ebel Type E isn’t far off this same status and convinces with a dynamic look.
- The Beluga is reminiscent of the intelligent and playful marine mammals of the same name with its smoothly curved lines. By use of these attractive lines, the Beluga series offers delicate ladies' watches in silver with white dials. In addition, diamonds are often used as a decorative element here.
- The name says it all with the Ebel Classic. The watches in this series are simple but elegant timepieces with Roman indices and clearly arranged dials, featuring just one complication with a date window at 3 o'clock.