Buy a pre-owned Hublot Spirit of Big Bang securely online
Finance affordable Spirit of Big Bang watches quick and easy
If you have selected a watch from the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang
collection, then you have a proven eye for exclusivity and fine taste. All that's left is to complete your order by deciding on a payment method. At Watchmaster, we offer the option of a one-time payment via a bank transfer, PayPal or credit card. Alternatively, you can finance your Spirit of Big Bang watch
safely, cost-effectively and quickly online thanks to our partners. Once this stage of the order is completed, your watch will be on its way to you by means of insured shipping.
Visual and technical features
Arguably the most striking feature of the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang
is its tonneau-shaped case
, which draws the focus. This is how Hublot intends to highlight the character of this collection and offer it new room to evolve. By using what Hublot calls "sophisticated architecture across multiple layers", the collection allows for a number of design options
in terms of materials, complications and colours. From diamond-set rose gold cases with moon phase complications to all-black Spirit of Big Bang chronographs
with skeletonized dials
– virtually anything seems possible.
The tonneau shape with the integrated bracelet
is probably the most distinctive and overarching consistent feature across the Spirit of Big Bang Collection, which establishes a diverse design concept within a basic framework. The watches are driven by high-precision automatic or manual calibres
, which have been developed and manufactured in the in-house workshop. Hublot views its brand identity and the art of fusion as one of its major strengths, which is why the brand is not lacking in innovation when it comes to the Spirit of Big Bang.
Models and prices of the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang
As this is only a rather general description of the optical and technical features within the Spirit of Big Bang series, we'd like to feature a few models in more detail and offer information about the prices of watches
from the Spirit of Big Bang collection.
- First, the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang (Ref. 665.NX.1170.LR.1604) is one of the brand's more striking models, thanks to an all-diamond titanium case. The diamonds on the 39 mm case are a true eye-catcher, rounded out by the black leather strap with folding clasp and a sleek, black dial with line indices and date window at 6 o'clock. A transparent case back makes it possible to admire the automatic Caliber HUB1710 featuring a power reserve of up to 50 hours. For a pre-owned model, expect to budget around €16,700 and receive a Spirit of Big Bang women's watch with the accompanying box and papers from 2020.
- The Spirit of Big Bang Chronograph (Ref. 641.NX.0173.LR) lives up to the brand's reputation and makes a sporty impression. As a chronograph, it is equipped with a proprietary HUB4700 automatic movement – a direct descendant of the first chronograph calibre, the "El Primero". The 42 mm titanium case is fastened to the wrist by a rubber and leather strap, while the transparent dial reveals not only the calibre but the essential chronograph totalizers as well as the date between 4 and 5 o'clock. For €15,000, this men's model of the Spirit of Big Bang from 2019 is available as a full set.
- The Spirit of Big Bang Chronograph under the reference 601.NM.0173.LR is a chronograph with a see-through skeletonised dial. This chronograph is almost identical to the previous reference, but features a titanium case of 45 mm with a black bezel. The Caliber HUB4700 also powers this reference, which makes it a real bargain because you can purchase a used model for about €14,220.
- The Spirit of Big Bang Magic mit der Ref. 601.MX.0138.RX is also a chronograph with a skeletonised dial and date window between 4 and 5 o'clock. Featuring a 45 mm case and a bezel in scratch-resistant, 18-karat Magic Gold on a rubber strap, it expertly livens up outfits and adds highlights with gold hands and dash indices. A complete set is available for €23,500 in mint condition. The Hublot Spirit of Big Bang Magic isn't just a watch for celebrities – but one for real rock stars!
- As though the rest of this series' models weren't impressive enough, the Spirit of Big Bang collection once again boasts a 45 mm skeleton chronograph with a see-through dial with the reference 601.NX.0173.LR. As the saying goes, "Never change a winning team!" That's why Hublot continues to rely on its proven chronograph calibre and delivers a sporty timepiece made of titanium with a silver bezel. The rubber and crocodile leather strap adds a touch of classic elegance, but that doesn't detract from the overall sportiness of the model. This pre-owned Spirit of Big Bang watch can be found for sale online for about €14,000.
A watch for the spotlight: The Spirit of Big Bang
Hublot is well represented among international celebrities. Athletes and musicians have particularly taken to these eye-catching timepieces. For example, among the fans and owners is the American rapper Post Malone, a musician who is polarizing in his general appearance. With his pink Hublot Spirit of Big Bang Moonphase
, he not only makes a stark fashion choice but also a deliberately provocative statement as well. Another connection between the Spirit of Big Bang and famous celebrities was the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang for Bruce Lee
. In 2015, the manufacturer released a Spirit of Big Bang edition limited to 75 pieces in collaboration with the Bruce Lee Foundation for one of the greatest action heroes in film history. Its golden dragon with ruby eyes on a partially skeletonised black dial is truly captivating.
Other collections by Hublot
- When thinking of Hublot, the Big Bang collection instantly comes to mind. A sporty and exceedingly expensive fashion statement for the wrist, the watches from this collection have won the hearts of international celebrities. The immense variety in this collection ensures that there is a model to meet everyone's taste.
- Is the world is never enough for you nor is the Big Bang? Then the Big Bang King Power might be more to your liking. With its striking presence, the King Power sits dominantly on the wrist and is the right accessory for anyone who likes extravagance.
- The Hublot Not For Sale lets you stand out from the crowd and offers a sporty touch, despite its rather understated appearance for a timepiece from Hublot. Essentially, the Not For Sale is a Classic Fusion, but it gleams with a dash more sophistication and is guaranteed to draw some attention.
- The MDM Geneve transports its wearer back to the beginnings of the brand. Named after the wife of the company's founder, the watch is a reminder of the time before Jean Claude Biver and the Big Bang completely turned the brand's image around and saved it from ruin.