Buy Longines HydroConquest watches online
Why stop when you’re at the top? With the HydroConquest
proves once again that experience is irreplaceable. Since its launch in 2007, the HydroConquest has long since established itself and is appreciated by many more people than just divers and sportsmen now. In keeping with the company motto “Elegance is an Attitude”
, the sporty Longines HydroConquest works with both smart and casual attire. Hard to imagine at first perhaps, but when you see it in front of you, it impresses with its confident but casual look. With a model from the HydroConquest series
, you can experience this Longines style and aplomb for yourself.
Finance your Longines HydroConquest watch
In our online shop you will find a large selection of luxury watches, including numerous Longines series
. Have you already chosen your Longines HydroConquest
At Watchmaster, you can pay easily and conveniently by credit card, instant bank transfer or PayPal
. Alternatively, you can choose to finance your HydroConquest
watch: We offer you the option to conveniently pay in instalments through one of our partner companies so that you can plan your investment
in the long term. Find out on our website which payment option is suitable for you and buy your favourite model
from the HydroConquest series
Visual features of Longines HydroConquest
HydroConquest watches – colourful and dependable
When you think of diving watches, you immediately have the image of a sizable, silver stainless steel watch with fluorescent hands and indices in your head. However, the Longines HydroConquest series
offers something a bit different. Although the watches are also made entirely of stainless steel, there are such a large number of variations
available, there is sure to be a model for everyone. The variety of models starts with the different case sizes, which range from a delicate 29.5 mm to a moderate 39 mm and a sizable 47.5 mm. The choice of bezel and dial colour is also up to you, with black, grey and dark blue
available. But that's not all: The choice of bracelets is even more diverse. Whether rubber or stainless steel
, in plain black or with a rose gold PVD coating
, the HydroConquest can be customised to suit your personal taste and needs. In addition to the standard diving watch, it is also available in two other chronograph versions.
However, these versions all share the same basic structure. The main characteristics
of the Longines HydroConquest
are a water-resistant case up to 30 bar
with a screw-in crown and a unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel
. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with multiple anti-reflective layers on both sides reveals a silver-plated, polished hand on a sunburst dial
. The date aperture is always located at 3 o'clock on the non-chronograph models without and the indices are rendered as simple dots, except for the 6, 9 and 12 o’clock position indices, which are Arabic numerals instead.
HydroConquest models and prices
- The Longines HydroConquest (Ref. L3.7126.96.36.199) is made entirely of stainless steel with a double safety folding clasp and integrated diver extension. Both the bezel and the dial are in classic dark blue. With a 41 mm case and a price of €830 new, this model is a real all-rounder and offers a superb entry-level watch from the series.
- The HydroConquest Ref. L3.3188.8.131.52 has a smaller 34 mm diameter but a slightly more expensive price of €970 new. However, it mainly differs from the above-mentioned model with its yellow gold effect PVD coating, which gives the watch a slight maritime look.
- The HydroConquest Chronograph (Ref. L3.8184.108.40.206) has a sporty flair thanks to the light grey rubber strap and bezel and dial in the same colour. For €2,110, you get a 43 mm wrist watch with stopwatch function and date display located between 4 and 5 o'clock.
- The most expensive HydroConquest model is the Ref. L3.7220.127.116.11, which stands out from the sea of stainless-steel watches like no other. Its entire case, as well as the dial and bezel, are made of matte black ceramic. Powered by an automatic movement from the Calibre L888 with 25,200 vibrations per hour and a power reserve of 64 hours, this watch delivers absolute precision. This stunning HydroConquest is held on the wrist by a black rubber strap with a double safety folding clasp with pushers. Longines have set a price of €3,220 for this model.
Other interesting series from Longines
- The Longines Heritage series as the name implies, recalls the heritage of the art of watchmaking. There is something for every taste among the various models in this series: from sporty divers' watches to classic timepieces in memory of Charles Lindbergh.
- The La Grande Classique de Longines includes the brand’s gorgeous classic models – a truly befitting name for the collection. Simple design meets high-quality materials and with such a diverse selection of material combinations available, there isn’t just a suitable watch but rather the perfect watch for everyone.
- The Longines Presence collection revives classic, timeless design that has been reduced to the bare essentials, focusing on what is truly important in a wristwatch. Three hands, a date display and a clearly arranged dial are sheltered by a gold case attached to a leather strap. The charm of the past but reinterpreted.
- The name says it all already: the Longines Master Collection once again impressively shows what the watchmakers of the “Compagnie des Montres Longines Francillon SA” can achieve. Classic, timeless elegance paired with technical sophistication. This is the quintessence of the Longines Master Collection.
The sister of HydroConquest, the Conquest is a watch that brings out your inner adventurer due to its robust build. Nevertheless, it doesn’t lose any of its elegance and class. Like the HydroConquest, it combines style and functionality, but its design doesn't deviate from the company's principles.
- As the name suggests, Longines celebrates the beauty of life with the Dolce Vita. The stylish result of this ode to life are small, rectangular unisex and ladies’ watches. Whether decorated with diamonds or with a small seconds counter at 6 o'clock, the Dolce Vita always brings a feeling of impressive subtlety to the wrist.