Buy affordable Maurice Lacroix Fiaba watches online
The models of Maurice Lacroix Fiaba
are united under the hashtag #SHAREYOURLOVE and embody this motto perfectly. Harmonious, elegant design paired with craftsmanship and high-quality materials make the Fiaba a fantastic accessory for everyday and evening wear. The extremely reasonable prices are yet another very convincing argument for purchasing one of these impressive luxury watches. If you consider buying a used Maurice Lacroix Fiaba online
, this choice becomes even more affordable. At Watchmaster, you also have the option of convenient financing to help you pay the watch of your choice in convenient monthly installments.
Classic watches for any occasion – from round to rectangular
Visually, Maurice Lacroix Fiaba ladies' watches
are impressive all down the line. These watch models come available in two different case shapes – one round and the other rectangular
, both versions typify the general look of the collection. While the round watches in the collection are undeniably influenced by the Cartier Ballon Bleu
, the rectangular Fiaba models stand out for their pure elegance and have a design reminiscent of the Longines Dolce Vita
. That said, neither case is an homage or a knockoff. On the contrary, the design of these two iconic watches seems to have had only a minor influence on the evolution of the Fiaba. One obvious inspiration for the design, however, seems to have been the blue cabochon on the crown
. This is a definite highlight on the round women's watches in the Fiaba Collection and adds a sophisticated accent. Featuring case diameters of 28 mm to 36 mm
and a water resistance of up to 30 meters, they are completely suitable for everyday use.
The charm and impressive versatility of these models is mainly a result of the use of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, gold or leather, as well as the precise quartz and automatic movements
. Most of the watches are equipped with a date window or, in the case of the more current Fiaba Moonphase models
, a moon phase indicator is added. The dials perfectly blend in with the respective appearance of the models. For example, they feature either diamond, Arabic or Roman numeral indices and in some cases are made of mother-of-pearl. This combination produces a ladies' watch that appeals all along the line – and particularly on account of its excellent price-performance ratio.
Models and prices of Fiaba women's watches
Here is a short list of a few select watches to give you a better idea of the different Fiaba ladies' models
and their prices on the pre-owned market
The Fiaba (ref. FA1003-SD502-170-1) features a 28 mm stainless steel case on a stainless steel bracelet with a diamond-set bezel and indices. The detailed, guilloché dial on this elegant women's watch is masterfully rounded out with a date window at 3 o'clock and blue hands. Driven by an accurate quartz movement and sporting a water resistance of up to 30 meters, it's a dependable everyday companion that can also shine with evening wear. For a near mint version of this Fiaba Date ladies' watch including a blue cabochon on the crown, plan on budgeting for a price of €1,060.
The Fiaba Rectangulaire (ref. FA2164-SS002-112) has a rectangular stainless steel case measuring 33 mm by 21 mm. Equipped with a silver dial that features Roman numerals at 6 and 12 o'clock along with stick indices for the other hour markers and a precise quartz movement, this angular Fiaba has quite a sporty design. This wristwatch is occasionally available pre-owned for less than €700.
- Reference number FA2067-YP011-111 is a Fiaba model with a rectangular case made of gold. However, since this is only gold-plated, the list price is relatively inexpensive. Complete with Roman numeral hour markers and a brown leather strap, this model stands out for its classic elegance. This quartz watch is the perfect accessory for any occasion – whether an upscale occasion or a cozy evening at home in front of the fireplace.
- Equipped with a gold-plated case and metal bracelet, the Fiaba (ref. FA2064-YP016-120) costs just over €600, making it a definite bargain. Enjoy the warm glow of yellow gold on your wrist from this simple, yet classic Fiaba timepiece with a bright dial and stick indices.
- Reference FA2164-SD531-113 is significantly more modern with its 39 mm stainless steel rectangular case fitted to a white leather strap. The case sides are set with diamonds and the silver sunray dial features Roman numerals at 6 and 12 o'clock. Plan on spending around €900 on the used market for this sporty Fiaba model that comes equipped with a quartz movement.
How to present the Fiaba in the right light
When Maurice Lacroix introduced the Fiaba ladies' watch
on YouTube in April 2011, they had stylist Luisa Rossi demonstrate it in action. With several fashion tips on choosing proper styling for the watch
and a few hints on preparing outfits, Rossi places the Fiaba where it belongs – in the spotlight. One worthwhile tip that the experienced stylist and lifestyle expert mentions is matching the same metals (e.g. silver and silver, gold and gold) when choosing outfits. Additionally, she shares that a watch should match the everyday lifestyle of its owner and that it's often enough to combine watch models featuring diamonds with the “little black dress”. It wasn't until 2020
that this range of rectangular wristwatches was expanded to include the aforementioned round timepieces
Other collections by Maurice Lacroix
- The Aikon provides the popular and sporty design of haute horlogerie for everyone and goes one step further towards becoming a classic thanks to its mechanical sophistication. If you are looking for a sporty luxury watch at an affordable price, the Aikon is an excellent choice.
- The I am a linkPontos S Chronograph is an even sportier option. These watches not only offer the sporty appearance with a chronograph, date complication, and an ample water resistance, but superb build quality – all in keeping with the brand's philosophy – at reasonable prices.
- The brand offers its flagship collection with the Masterpiece. This series offers complications of the highest standard, exceptional savoir faire, and brilliant quality. Maurice Lacroix was able to make a name for itself 30 years ago thanks to its Masterpiece watches.