Buy Maurice Lacroix Les Classique men's and women's watches online
By choosing a wristwatch like the Maurice Lacroix Les Classique
, you're playing it safe when it comes to style and build quality. Alongside the big names in the industry, the Swiss watch manufacturer Maurice Lacroix has been able to hold its own since 1975 thanks to its high quality standards
. With precise timepieces from the mid-price range, the brand from Saignelégier continues to delight its fans.
Finance a pre-owned Les Classique
If you have found a used Les Classique
in our store, then take advantage of it while it's still available. All the watches offered for sale are unique and may be sold at any time. So don't hesitate and be sure to act fast if you see a watch you would like to call your own! At Watchmaster, you have access to all standard means of payment for purchasing your dream watch as well as the option of convenient financing plans
. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service.
Visual and technical features
Visually, Les Classique watches
are beguiling timepieces with vintage flair. Depending on the model, they come either as a classic three-hand model
or sporty chronograph
and are powered by precise quartz movements
or complex automatic calibers
. The predominantly round cases made of gold-plated stainless steel characterize the overall look of the collection and ensure a noble design and sophisticated style.
The series offers an impressive range of complications: in addition to dial displays with small seconds, moon phase complications and date windows in various positions, chronographs are also an integral part of the Maurice Lacroix Classic series. Sourced calibres such as the time-tested ETA 2824-2
drive the wide range of men's and women's watches by Maurice Lacroix
and ensure that they are reliable everyday companions. This is because the calibre 2824-2 is one of the best and most popular movements made by the ETA brand and boasts a power reserve of about 38 hours, a frequency of 28,000 BPH and an automatic self-winding mechanism. As such, the calibre alone is already a convincing enough argument for purchasing a Les Classique
from Maurice Lacroix.
Maurice Lacroix Les Classique watch models and their prices
Naturally, one question that should never be overlooked before making a purchase is the price. To offer a more detailed overview of the Les Classique collection and its prices
, here are a few select pre-owned models and their prices.
- Featuring a 35 mm case in gold-plated stainless steel and an accurate automatic movement, the Classic (ref. 23293) holds true to the collection's name – classic. Red Arabic numeral indices, a date window at 6 o'clock and a white dial characterize the design of this automatic Les Classique watch. The automatic movement noted on the dial with cursive lettering powers the reference 23293 stoically and asks an affordable price of only €750.
- The Classic Chronometer 29795 comes equipped with a 25 mm stainless steel case featuring an integrated bracelet. The special thing about this model is that the quartz movement in this Maurice Lacroix Classic women's watch is so precise that it has received chronometer certification, and additionally features a date window at 6 o'clock on the dial. A gold-plated bezel and the company's logo on the strap round out this wristwatch's design. It is possible to find pre-owned watches of this model for sale for less than €500.
- The manufacturer's Maurice Lacroix Les Classique (ref. LC1008) is a sporty and elegant chronograph. Powered by a precision quartz movement, the LC1008 is available with either a black or white dial and the men's watch offers its owner not only a chronograph function but a circumferential analogue date as well as a day and month display at 12 o'clock. Used models on leather or steel bracelets can be found for around €550.
- Featuring a 38 mm stainless steel case, the Maurice Lacroix Les Classique bearing the reference LC1117 is more of a classic dress watch than a sports watch, despite its stainless steel bracelet. Boasting a water resistance of 3 bar, an accurate quartz movement, and a straightforward dial design complete with a date window at 6 o'clock, pre-owned models from this reference cost well under €500, offering an attractive entry into the world of luxury watches.
- Also coming in at 38 mm in size, made of steel and featuring a water resistance of 30 meters, the Les Classique (ref. LC6027-SS002-133-1) stands out primarily thanks to its dial. Instead of sleek stick indices made of stainless steel, this watch features blued hour markers. This model's date window is not located at 6 o'clock, but instead at the traditional 3 o'clock position. This timepiece is a great dress watch for everyday wear that comes in at a used price of only €970.
Other collections by Maurice Lacroix
- Thanks to the Aikon, the Maurice Lacroix brand now enjoys a significantly younger demographic. The sporty, avant-garde contours paired with high-quality workmanship, and an overall modern design make the Aikon an affordable wristwatch that perfectly suits the zeitgeist of the 21st century.
- The Masterpiece delivers exactly what its name implies. A masterpiece and the crown jewel of the brand, this collection combines superb savoir-faire with a wide array of complications. Be sure to check out the captivating retrograde time displays, moon phase complications, and complete calendars and we think you just might fall in love with a watch from the Masterpiece series!
- An ode to femininity, elegance and beauty, Fiaba watches sit neatly on the wrist and masterfully round out outfits with a distinctive "final touch".
- The Pontos S Extreme combines traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology. Featuring superb workmanship and impressive specifications, Maurice Lacroix provides the ideal luxury watch for the modern adventurer. Moreover, the collection brings a price-performance ratio that is unparalleled in the industry.