Buy affordable Montblanc Meisterstück watches
Like a phoenix from the ashes, the Montblanc watch manufacturer rose from the Minerva pocket watch factory, which was established in 1858. Renowned for their fine writing instruments, Montblanc stands for exceptional savoir-faire and the highest standards in the products that they manufacture. This is a fact that they skilfully demonstrate with the fountain pens, ballpoint pens and watches of the Meisterstück series
Visual and technical details
The most distinctive features of the various models in the Montblanc Meisterstück
series are the round, perfectly symmetrical case and the striking but by no means obtrusive onion-shaped crown
on the right-hand side of the case. At the heart of the Meisterstück watches beat high-precision automatic calibres
or expert in-house hand-wound movements
with a power reserve of up to 40 hours, which provides the driving force in these elegant timepieces from the Saint-Imier valley.
Naturally, only the highest quality materials
such as fine leather or stainless steel are used for the bracelets
of these literary masterpieces. This rounds off the appearance of the Montblanc Meisterstück watches and provides a secure fit when worn.
In addition, the Montblanc Meisterstück series offers a variety of different models and thus a range of sophisticated complications
. Among other features, the dial of a Montblanc Meisterstück may showcase a date window, a small seconds dial, a second time zone, a power reserve indicator or an elegant hand hand-indicated date.
Montblanc Meisterstück models and prices
- The Meisterstück Star (Ref. 7236) redefines elegance in an entirely new way. The 39mm silver stainless steel case on a reptile-effect black leather strap with folding clasp accentuate the Roman indices on the ivory-coloured dial. To complete the look, the small date window is located at the classic 3 o'clock position, making this classic automatic calibre watch the ideal companion for everyday life.
- The Meisterstück Reserve de Marche (Ref. 7017) is a somewhat sportier looking model hand-wound model with steel bracelet. This model comes with the eponymous power reserve indicator at the 12 o'clock position and a small seconds dial at the 6 o'clock position. The black dial gives this rather classic watch a sporty touch so that it can easily be combined with a casual outfit.
- Montblanc offers the ideal watch for a cosmopolitan lifestyle with the Meisterstück Reveil (Ref. 7026). This GMT watch comes with a date and weekday display and an easily readable second time zone. The highlight of this model, the second time zone, can easily be adjusted using the second crown dedicated for this purpose. You can buy this Montblanc Meisterstück for a price of €1,350.
- The Meisterstück Sport (Ref. 7018) looks a lot sportier, but not any less elegant on the wrist of its wearer. Three totalisers at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock show the date and day of the week as well as a second time zone with a 24-hour hand. In addition, this model houses an automatic calibre in a 37 mm steel case. This watch is currently available for less than €2,000.
The Meisterstück on the red carpet
When you choose a Montblanc Meisterstück
, you are choosing a watch of the highest quality and technical sophistication. Many celebrities also see it that way, because Montblanc timepieces
have long been an integral part of various Hollywood wardrobes. Besides brand ambassador
Hugh Jackman, several other actors have taken a liking to the watches by the Swiss manufacturer, including Chris Hemsworth, who has already been spotted with a Montblanc Meisterstück Heritage Automatic Date
, or Edward Norton, who is sports the Meisterstück Heritage Perpetual Calendar
Other interesting series from Montblanc
- The Montblanc 1858 series not only represents a piece of company history, but also an absolutely timeless timepiece on the wrist, which on the one hand looks very good and on the other hand can be extremely useful due to the chronograph function. A comfortable nylon strap ensures excellent wearing comfort while also underlining the sporty character of the 1858.
- With a Day-Date 4810 on your wrist, the world is your oyster. Breaking away from old conventions, a mix of line indices and elegant Roman numerals with a modern twist adorns the silver dial. In an otherwise classic design, the Montblanc Day-Date 4810 will quickly earn a place in your heart.
- Are you looking for something with a little more going on? Look no further than as with the Chronometrie Quantieme Annuel Vasco da Gama you're guaranteed to attract attention. This perpetual calendar model comes in a rose gold case and is driven by an automatic calibre. It also displays the current moon phase and thus has much more to show than just the current time of day.
- Forget the stress of everyday life and always stay in control with a TimeWalker on your wrist. Walk on the tightrope of time management and never lose your stride with this reliable automatic chronograph – because you’re always prepared for any situation with a TimeWalker on your wrist.
- Revel in the craftsmanship of Haute Horlogerie on your very own wrist. With a Nicolas Rieussec you acquire the very finest watchmaking craftsmanship with an extraordinary design. Take a look for yourself and let the harmonious interplay of the most diverse complications captivate and convince you.