Buy Omega Seamaster 300 M watches certified pre-owned and vintage
Finance your Seamaster 300 M – easy and fast
In our online shop, you will find numerous certified, used luxury watches such as the Omega Seamaster 300 M
. The purchase of used watches is not only financially worthwhile compared to buying new models. Often, vintage series also gain value as they are particularly popular with enthusiasts and collectors. If you have found your Seamaster 300 M, we will gladly advise you on the financing options. In addition to payment by credit card or PayPal, we also offer a very flexible payment in instalments
. So you can plan your investment individually. For more information on buying and financing used luxury watches, visit our website. If you have further questions, please contact our customer service!
Eigenschaften der Kollektion auf einen Blick
Since its launch in 1957, the Seamaster 300 M
appeared redesigned in a number of different collections. So there are many different versions available today. A few years ago it was replaced by the Seamaster Diver 300 M
– a reason why the older models are even more popular today than they were then. Some features are common to all models: the water resistance up to 30 bar
, the stainless steel case and its sporty, divers’ watch typical design. This is characterized mainly by the rotatable bezel and the luminescent indices. So the Omega Seamaster 300 M is not only a sporty and elegant accessory, but also a highly functional diver's watch.
It is available in different colours and with differently designed stainless steel bracelets. A black dial or a blue dial, usually with a wave pattern, is typical. The link chain bracelet has either three or five rows. The Seamaster 300 M also comes with a practical chronograph or time zone function. It has a wide range of case sizes, so the right model is guaranteed for every wrist.
Omega Seamaster 300 M models and prices at a glance
In particular, no longer produced series such as the Seamaster 300 M
are often popular with enthusiasts and collectors. Many models can be distinguished here. Below we have summarized some of them:
- The Omega Seamaster 300 M 2541.80.00 is a stainless steel model with a blue bezel. The case diameter is 41mm. The blue dial comes with the distinctive wave pattern. The watch is equipped with a five-row bracelet and quartz movement. In very good, used condition, the watch is available for €2,040.
- The Omega Seamaster 300 M 184.108.40.206.01.002 is a 41mm stainless steel model. It has a black dial with a wave pattern. This model is in very good, used condition available for €2,630. The watch is equipped with an automatic movement and a five-row bracelet.
- The Seamaster 300 M (Ref. 2254.50.00) is a stainless steel model with a black dial. The case size is 41 mm. The inner circumference of the three-row link chain bracelet is 17.5 mm. It is priced at €2,230 in very good, used condition.
- The Omega (Ref. 2382.20.00) is a small model with only a 28 mm case diameter. Striking is especially the bezel which is made of yellow gold. The five-row stainless steel bracelet is also equipped with elements in yellow gold. The gold-coloured hands on the white dial contribute to the harmonious overall impression. In very good, used condition the wristwatch is already available for €1,800. It is equipped with quartz movement.
- The reference 2538.20.00 is equipped with a useful second time zone function. The second time zone is indicated by an additional red hand. The dial is white and has a wave pattern. It comes with a stainless steel bezel and an automatic movement. Priced it is in very good, used condition at €2,600. The case diameter is 41mm.
The history of Omega diver's watches
Besides Rolex, Omega
is probably the most famous Swiss luxury watch brand. Like her sister, it stands for tradition and excellent, innovative watchmaking. It is best known for its close connection to space travel. The Speedmaster Moonwatch is not only NASA's official watch, it was the first and only watch on the moon. But also in the field of diving watches
, Omega can assert itself successfully since the 1930s. As far back as 1932, Omega introduced the first waterproof watch to the Navy. However, the breakthrough came not earlier than with the Seamaster family. The first Seamaster
came on the market in 1948. The water resistance was guaranteed by the bolted bottom and the special O-ring seal. The Seamaster was especially compared to other diver watches as slim and fashionable-elegant. So she quickly gained popularity outside of the water as a fashion accessory.
In 1957, the popular Seamaster 300
followed. It was considered a revolution of the Omega divers watches: It was equipped with a rotating bezel, double crown seal and special watch crystal. It was able to withstand the highest test pressure of 20 bar without any kind of problems. Since then, Omega has developed a wide range of interesting Seamaster designs that have remained faithful to the design of the classic and its commitment to state-of-the-art functionality.
Other exciting omega series
- The Omega Constellation is recognized for its groundbreaking art in watchmaking and celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2012. It is a particularly classic series, which is known for the iconic four claws, which tighten the sapphire crystal onto the case.
- The Speedmaster Moonwatch has been honoured as the official NASA watch by participating in the first moon landing on Buzz Aldrin's wrist. To this day, the "Speedy" with its practical tachymeter scale, robust construction and perfect precision even in weightlessness is considered an icon from the House of Omega!
- The Omega De Ville was launched in 1999 and has a rather simple, classic design. It was the first wristwatch to use the revolutionary Co-Axial escapement. The elegant watch is available for both men and women.
- The Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M is certified as a Master Chronometer, which is characterized by sporty design and excellent accuracy. The functional diver's watch is available for ladies and men.