Buy Rolex Pearlmaster watches online
Discover Pearlmaster watches at low prices
The Watchmaster online shop offers pre-owned Rolex Pearlmaster
watches at competitive prices
, from which you can choose your favourite model. Once you have made your choice, you have the following options: Either you decide to pay the full purchase price by credit card or PayPal at once or you alternatively pay in small installments at your own pace. Especially for larger investments, it is worth considering financing your Pearlmaster
and adjusting the payment to your needs. Rolex Pearlmasters can be worthwhile as an investment; they experience a continuous increase in value over the years and, in the event of a resale, sometimes recoup the cost of financing plus additional returns. For more information on payment options, please visit our website. Our customer service team will also be happy to assist you at every step of the purchase process and advise you at all times.
Find out more about the Pearlmaster from Rolex
Introduced in 1992, the Rolex Pearlmaster
is a rather young series that stands out with its striking design from the otherwise restrained Rolex watches. Its bezel is set with diamonds
, the dial shimmers in precious mother-of-pearl and the five-piece Pearlmaster bracelet
is different from its siblings. The watch is available exclusively in gold - in the variations yellow gold, white gold and Everose.
A crown of diamonds for the Rolex Pearlmaster
Anyone looking at the Rolex series quickly realizes that most rely on high functionality and minimalist design. The Rolex Pearlmaster
is completely different
: the exclusive watch is available in 18-carat yellow gold, white gold and Everose gold. Instead of the Rolex-typical grooved bezel, the bezel crowns a band of gemstones. Perfectly matching to the colors used for the case and dial, luxurious stones such as diamonds, sapphires or rubies are used. The dials also use exclusive materials such as mother of pearl and diamonds, giving the watch its high-quality look. It combines all the qualities of a classic Rolex with those of a luxurious jewelry watch. For their launch, the exclusive five-piece Pearlmaster bracelet
, featuring a concealed Crownclasp clasp, completes the watch.
The case shape is inspired by the Datejust, but much more luxurious due to the materials used, such as gold and diamonds. The dial is either equipped with roman numerals or diamond indices. If you want it a little more exclusive, you can also opt for a variant in which the bracelet and dial are set with diamonds, a masterpiece of craftsmanship! Every single stone is set in an individual socket and must be absolutely perfectly cut and polished. The final touch is handmade, which requires a lot of skill and experience. The Pearlmaster watch is waterproof
up to a depth of 100 meters.
A new generation
was launched in 2015 with the Rolex Datejust Pearlmaster 39
at Baselworld. With a case diameter of 39 mm, it is slightly larger than its siblings. Particularly noteworthy is a luxury version, whose bezel is set in a gradient with rectangular cut sapphires. The individual stones are so perfectly selected, honed and matched to each other that at first glance the color gradient does not reveal where the next color and the next stone begins. Matching the gold alloys, there are the Pearlmaster in yellow gold
with orange-golden or blue-green sapphires and in white gold with pink-blue gradient.
Interesting Rolex Pearlmaster models
The Rolex Pearlmaster
is a luxurious
yet functional wristwatch
. It is made entirely of gold, but in different colors and with a variety of exciting dials. The models vary in case diameter between 29mm to 39mm
, but are generally more suitable for narrower ladies' wrists
. No matter which model you choose, it's definitely an eye-catcher!
- The Rolex Pearlmaster 80318 is a more modest model in the series. Case, bezel and bracelet are made of yellow gold, it is equipped with diamond indexes, which are complemented by twelve diamonds applied on the bezel. The silver dial is provided with the date display with magnifying glass at 3 o'clock, it is driven by a caliber 2235 movement. The same model is also available in a variation with 29mm case, Pearlmaster bracelet in yellow gold, rose gold and white gold, Roman numerals and 12 diamonds on the bezel.
- The Rolex Pearlmaster 80298 is also made of yellow gold, has a case diameter of 29 mm and is equipped with the typical Pearlmaster bracelet. On the bezel sits a continuous diamond band and even as indices diamonds are set. The dial is decorated with mother of pearl in black.
- The case, strap and bezel of the Rolex Pearlmaster 80319 are made of white gold. On the bezel, it has 12 diamonds applied that are parallel to the diamond indices on the dial. Its housing is quite small with 29 mm diameters. It is waterproof up to 100m depth. This reference is also available in a variation with Roman numerals.
- The Rolex Pearlmaster 80315 is made from Everose Gold - a rose gold alloy specially developed by Rolex. It has a case diameter of 29 mm and is equipped with the typical Pearlmaster bracelet. The 12 diamonds on the bezel make a nice color contrast to the case.
The history of the wristwatch over two centuries
Wrist watches are still mainly associated with men. The first wristwatch in history, however, was designed for a woman. As early as 1810, Abraham-Louis Breguet produced the first wristwatch for a lady; his client was none other than Caroline Murat, Queen of Naples and sister of Napoleon Bonaparte. As a result of this, the wristwatch was long attributed with feminine qualities because of its “decorative character”. It was not until the beginning of the 20th century that the watch took place on mens wrists. Its practical handling replaced the pocket watch quickly. The Cartier Santos, for example, was developed in 1904 for aviation pioneer Alberto Santos Dumont, who wanted to keep his hands free while flying.
An important milestone in the history of Rolex was the introduction of waterproof watches. It started when swimmer Mercedes Gleitze in 1927 tried to be the first woman to swim through the English Channel. Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf equipped her with a Rolex Oyster, which was the first watch to tested with the Oyster case which is used today on all Rolex models, making it the first waterproof watch from the luxury brand. The watch survived more than 5 hours in icy water and set new standards for the following watch generations.
In 1945 came with the Datejust the first watch with self-winding mechanism from Rolex on the market. In the coming years, Rolex brought numerous variants of the watch on the market, which also fit on narrower women's wrists. The success was crowned in 1957 with its own womens collection, the Lady-Datejust. The iconic and then newly introduced date display is available in both series, the Lady Datejust fits with a smaller case diameter, even narrower wrists. In addition to the classic models, there are also fancier alternatives with colored dial and diamonds on the bezel.
Most Rolex collections are designed as unisex watches and vary in size to look good on slender wrists as well. Examples would be the yacht master or the day-date.
, Rolex launched an update to the Datejust
- the Rolex Pearlmaster
. The functionality and basic elements of the design of the Datejust have been preserved; However, the watch is based on luxurious materials
and eye-catching gems
on the bezel.
More exciting watch series
- The Rolex Submariner is the epitome of the diver's watch. Its unidirectional rotating bezel allows the wearer to accurately read dive and decompression times, giving it its unmistakably sporty look. Also used and vintage models are a stable investment. On the wrist of James Bond the watch became a classic.
- The Rolex Milgauss was originally developed for scientists and researchers who are exposed to strong magnetic fields. Even with up to 1,000 Gauss it does not lose accuracy. Its orange, lightning-shaped second hand and the green sapphire crystal are giving the watch that certain something and sets it apart from other Rolex series.
- The Rolex Daytona is named after the famous car race on the beach in Daytona, Florida. Initial references had initially difficulties and are therefore particularly popular with collectors nowadays. Developed for racers and motorsport enthusiasts, today it is an integral part of the Rolex collection and archives vintage and in used conditions high prices at auctions.
- The Rolex GMT-Master II is an aviator watch with a striking mostly two-tone bezel that can display two time zones simultaneously. It is suitable for frequent travelers and globetrotters alike and is available in interesting color and material variants.
- The Rolex Air-King was originally developed for use in aircrafts. Because of its simplicity, it is a good beginner's watch and fits any outfit.