Buy affordable TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 watches securely online
The TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 is the culmination of
adding a new manufacturing calibre to
complement an existing model
. This dynamic motorsports chronograph
comes in a variety of versions and shines thanks to its sporty suitability for everyday use. Even pre-owned, the collection is impressive all down the line and looks stunning on any occasion
. If you would like to buy a model from this collection, we can only compliment your decision. Simply add the model of your choice to the virtual shopping cart and complete the order by selecting one of the different payment options. Alternatively, you can finance
your new, favourite pre-owned watch conveniently from one of our partners.
A detailed look at the Carrera Calibre 16
Since the Carrera Calibre 16
is named for its calibre, let's take this opportunity to examine it a bit more closely. The TAG Heuer Calibre 16
is a precise and robust automatic movement
with chronograph complication
as well as a date disc and
, depending on the model, even the respective weekday
. Featuring a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
, a 42-hour power reserve
, and 25 rubies
, the Calibre 16 is a true workhorse. The calibre measures 30.4 mm in diameter
and features a window for the date and day of the week at 3 o'clock
, an hour counter at 6 o'clock
, a small seconds subdial at 9 o'clock
, a minute counter at 12 o'clock
, and a central stop seconds hand
. Moreover, the workings of this mechanical calibre can be closely observed through its transparent case back
The Carrera Calibre 16
is visually designed to match the calibre. With limited options for dial design to its construction, this Carrera model chose to feature a black dial with either Arabic numerals or stick indices. Boasting a case diameter of 41 to 43 mm
and water resistance of up to 100 meters
, this sporty stainless steel chronograph is particularly well-suited for everyday use
and comes attached to either a leather or stainless steel bracelet. A steel or black ceramic bezel featuring a tachymeter scale wonderfully rounds out the overall design of the Carrera Calibre 16.
Notable models of the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 and their prices
a used TAG Heuer Carrera 16 watch
, we would like to share a few different models
and their prices
in a little more detail.
- The 41 mm Carrera Calibre 16 (ref. CBM2110.FC6454) features luminescent stick indices and a black ceramic bezel including a tachymeter scale. A perforated black and red leather watch strap completes the sporty look of the watch, which has a pre-owned price of at least €3,700 in very good condition.
- Simple, sporty elegance is what TAG Heuer has on offer with the Carrera Calibre 16 (ref. CBK2110.BA0715). A sleek dial with stick indices, a smooth steel bezel paired to the 41 mm case, and a matching stainless steel bracelet brings this model's price to just under €3,000.
- A model for adrenaline junkies, the Carrera Calibre 16 Day-Date ref. CV2A10.BA0796 comes with a 43 mm case paired with a black ceramic bezel featuring a tachymeter scale and Arabic numerals on a black dial. This watch on a sturdy stainless steel bracelet is available for sale at a total price of only €2,700.
- The exception proves the rule. Case in point, the Carrera Calibre 16 (ref. CBM2112.FC6455) comes with a blue dial and a matching, blue ceramic bezel on a brown leather strap. This model costs about €3,500 in excellent condition.
- But there's more… Let's have a look at the Carrera Calibre 16 Chronograph (ref. CV2016-1) equipped with a tachymeter scale on a stainless steel bezel, a black dial with stick indices, and a black rubber watchband. Check out this impressive combination for just under €2,600.
A TAG Heuer for the big screen
TAG Heuer has succeeded in creating a wristwatch for adrenaline junkies with the Carrera Calibre 16
. That's why it was no surprise that word quickly spread to Hollywood, and it didn't take long for big names to put one of the collection's model on their wrists. Whether Leonardo DiCaprio
or Shah Rukh Khan
, the Calibre 16
is a player in the game. But there's another story to tell...
The Carrera model has to endure a lot of abuse on Jason Statham's wrist
during the filming of the action classic "Crank"
. But all the electric shocks, car crashes, shootouts, and more don't throw the Calibre 16 off, instead it just shows you how much this watch can actually handle. It's thrilling to see a timepiece like the Carrera in action
outside of the world of motorsports.
Other collections by TAG Heuer
- An impressive watch along the line, the Aquaracer is TAG Heuer's interpretation of a modern diving watch. With a variety of case diameters and a wide range of material and design combinations, this collection has the right model for any taste.
- TAG Heuer celebrates the elite class of motorsports with the Formula 1. Accordingly, this collection's watches are uncompromising. First-class workmanship, sporty designs. and impressive complications distinguish the TAG Heuer Formula 1 range of watches.
- Named after perhaps one of the most challenging racetracks in the world, the TAG Heuer Monaco features a square case. This absolute classic within the luxury watch world is a must-have in any fine collection of timepieces.
- TAG Heuer delivers an adventure watch par excellence with the Autavia. A product of the automotive and aviation industries, the Autavia is a master of all the tricks of the trade and may well be the one watch for all walks of life.