TAG Heuer Connected smartwatches - what you need to know about them
Buy and finance a TAG Heuer Connected watch online with Watchmaster
A certified used TAG Heuer Connected
is an optimal way to conveniently buy such a watch for a cheap price. Have you already found a watch and want to buy it now? Simply pay with your credit card or PayPal. Alternatively, a personalized financing by buying on installments is possible, just call our customer service and get advice if needed. All watches are checked, refurbished and certified by us before they are sold to you. Our online shop offers TAG Heuer Connected smartwatches
for ladies as well as for men in a new condition or pre-owned.
Discover the history of the TAG Heuer Connected Smartwatch
The brand stands for innovation and avant-gardism. The company has always produced techniques in and for watches that have never been seen before. One of the first major achievements, for example, were the Heuer-developed micrograph in 1916, which was able to stop exactly the time in hundredths of a second, and the Microtimer Flying 1000, which was even able to measure thousandths of a second, launched just a short time later.
The aim of the company is to offer luxury watches of the highest quality at relatively low prices. The individual models enjoy increasing popularity due to their absolute accuracy and exclusive designs.
For several years, a new trend has arrived on the watch market: the smartwatch. TAG Heuer took on this challenge with a smile rather than seen as a competitor by Swiss watch companies and introduces in 2015 the first smartwatch of a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer, the TAG Heuer Connected. Unlike existing smartwatches like the Apple Watch, which is rectangular and bears little resemblance to a classic watch, the Connected is inspired by the brand's classics.
Together with the Internet giant Google and the computer chip manufacturer Intel, Tag Heuer developed a luxury product with many functions.The design is classically round and offers a sufficiently large user interface thanks to its 46mm titanium case. The watch connects easily to Apple or Android devices and has access to thousands of apps from the Google PlayStore.
Technical features of the TAG Heuer Connected
TheTAG Heuer Connected offers unlimited possibilities for use, whether to read and answer text messages, as a city map or simply as an analog wristwatch, this smartwatch can do almost anything. Of course there is no classic clockwork inside. This timepiece, or rather small computer, has an Intel Atom processor inside, with two cores which was especially designed for watch.
1 GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory provide enough space for working fluidly with various apps and backing up personal information.
Watchfaces allow you to change the look of your watch with just a few slides. You can choose from a classic three-hand version, a chronograph and a GMT display. The 360 x 360 pixels provide a razor-sharp image on the 1.5-inch display. This is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
Particularly interesting TAG Heuer Connected models
How much does a TAG Heuer Smartwatch cost?
TAG Heuer Connected SAR8A80.FT6073
Price: around 1,400 €
Material: Titanium, leather strap
Features: Intel dual core processor, sapphire crystal
TAG Heuer Connected SAR8A80.BF0605
Price: around 1.200 €
Features: Titanium bracelet, Intel dual core processor, sapphire crystal
TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 SBF8A8001.11FT6076
Price: around 1,400 €
Material: Steel / Titanium case, ceramic bezel, rubber strap
Features: Intel Atom Processor Z34XX, waterproof up to 50 meters
TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 SBF8A8014.11FT6081
Price: around 1,400 €
Material: Titanium case and bezel, rubber strap
Features: Intel Atom Processor Z34XX, perforated bracelet design, water resistant up to 50 meters
TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 Kingsman Special Edition SBF8A8023.32EB0103
Price: around 3,000 €
Material: Titanium case, leather strap
Features: waterproof up to 50 meters, Intel Atom Processor Z34XX
Other TAG Heuer Series
- The Aquaracer is interesting for both men and women. The diver's watch can be taken down into between 300m and 500m depths of the sea and offers optimal readability. Depending on personal preference, there are both classic three hand based models as well as chronographs in different sizes. As usual for diving watches, the Aquaracer has a unidirectional rotating bezel, most of the designs are hexagonal and give the watch an unmistakable recognition value.
- A true legend is the Carrera. The racing watch is a true classic with its three-pointer display and chronograph functions. Inspired by what at the time was the most dangerous car race, the Rallye Carrera Panamericana, this exciting, sporty collection was created.
- Also a racing watch, but with a completely different design, is the Formula 1. The presentation is reminiscent of the cockpit of a race car, which was crucial for the name choice. It is the perfect watch for anyone who lives his life fast and with a lot of adrenaline.
- The Monaco is characterized by elegance and a strong recognition value. The rectangular case with chronograph function is immediately noticeable. The watch is sporty and especially newer models have a striking design with rich colors.
- In addition to the numerous sports collection TAG Heuer also offers the Link series a true classic. Without many extras, the link with simple stick indices and filigree bezel of elegance and modesty can hardly be surpassed. At three o'clock there is a small date display, apart from that, the dial appears clear and clean. The timeless design makes them very interesting, especially for beginners.
These celebrities already wear a TAG Heuer Connected watch
Many well-known watches did not manage yet what the TAG Heuer Connected managed: the appearance on the big screen. In September 2017, the movie "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" premiered. The TAG Heuer Connected smartwatch was chosen as the standard equipment of the secret top agents and perfectly complements the elegant suits of the actors.
Athletes like American basketball player Jeremy Lin and footballer Christiano Ronaldo are both brand ambassadors and not only have their own TAG Heuer Connected, but even their own Watchface, which you can also download and wear on your arm.