Buy Tudor North Flag watches new, certified pre-owned with certificate and vintage
Tudor North Flag watches are the companion for the modern adventurer
The Tudor North Flag not only convinces with high-quality materials and sporty-elegant design, but is also considered a reliable scientific instrument. The launch of the Tudor North Flag was one of the highlights at the Baselworld 2015. Not only did Tudor launched a new series, but they developed also the first in-house manufacture movement - the MT5621. It is regulated by a oscillator with variable inertance and a silicium spring. This spring is completely overstrung by a bridge which causes its extraordinary robustness. The bidirectional self-winding mechanism was tested by the prestigious Swiss testing institute Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC), which gave the North Flag its certification. With a 70-hour power reserve, whose status is indicated by an extra dial at nine o'clock, the movement is considered particularly smooth. The caliber runs at a frequency of 28,800 alternations per hour. The centerpiece of the North Flag has also become an eye-catcher: The sapphire crystal caseback reveals the view on the movement.
In addition to the hour, minute and second hands, the watch shows a date window at three o'clock. The date change takes place automatically. Optically the North Flag is characterized by flowing lines and finely honed components. These are all designed as a combination of brushed stainless steel and frosted ceramic. Completely satined, the North Flag has overall a matte look. This is complemented by a subtle reflection of the lightly curved surface. The bracelet, which blends seamlessly into the case, fits into the flowing, ergonomic design of the watch. The large winding crown also looks finer thanks to its conical shape.
The History of the North Flag: The watch of the Adventurers
In 1946 Tudor was founded by Hans Wilsdorf as a competitively priced alternative to Rolex. Already available for about two-thirds of the price of a Rolex, but always equal in design, quality and functionality, it quickly gained popularity. Cases and straps were made by Rolex, which was clearly marked on the straps, buckles, clasps and case bottoms.
Since then, Tudor has launched several successful series, including many toolwatches. Numerous vintage models, such as The Tudor Submariner, are now considered absolute icons and have risen in value. Tudor finally gained independence from its big sister: From 1996, the references to Rolex disappeared from cases, crowns and straps.
With the North Flag, Tudor ties in with the success story of its functional watches, but also establishes a new era by launching the first own manufacture caliber. The robust watch of the British North Greenland expedition from 1950s gave the watch its name. The researchers did their work under the most harsh conditions and wore the North Flag prototype on their wrist. Even today, the North Flag is still known as the scientific instrument of yore: Functional, sporty, robust and still very noble it fits everybody and every modern adventurer!
Famous Tudor wearers
Tudor brings together a whole range of prominent brand ambassadors. The motto Born-to-Dare is the binding element between superstars such as David Beckham, Lady Gaga and Jay Chou. Tudor stands for self-confidence and strength, for style and sportiness - as well as its famous wearers. Even a whole rugby team, the "All Blacks", are outfitted with the Tudor Black Bay Dark to match their team colors.
Tudor's watches are made for fighters and pioneers. No wonder they find so many supporters in sports as well as in arts!
The current collection of the North Flag
The Tudor North Flag is currently available in two variants, which differ by their bracelet:
- The M91210N-0001 has a solid, satined stainless steel bracelet with polished center elements and a Tudor folding clasp.
- The M91210N-0002 has a black leather strap with quilted seams and yellow lining. This also has the Tudor folding clasp.
More exciting Tudor series
- The Tudor Pelagos, the luxury brand's first titanium watch, is an extremely functional toolwatch that is waterproof up to 500 meters and comes with a unique diver clasp.
- The Tudor Heritage Black Bay is the brand's third vintage series. It pays homage to all the diving watches in the house and updates the iconic design to the modern age.
- The Tudor Fastrider Chrono was created in collaboration with the motorbike manufacturer Ducati and has a particularly sporty design with its colorful dial and matte tones. The practical chronograph is considered highly functional and visually emphasizes its technologically sophisticated orientation as a toolwatch.
- The Tudor Hydronaut is a classic among the Tudor diver watches: Its first prototype, launched in 1999 and is now only available as a vintage model. In the current collection you will find the Hydronaut II. It is characterized by a classic diver watch design and is waterproof up to 200 m.
- The Tudor Heritage Advisor is Tudor's second vintage series. Dedicated to the iconic Alarm Watch from 1957, it has achieved status as an icon with its unique design.
Buy and finance Tudor North Flag
You can easily find your certified, used Tudor North Flag in our online shop. Used luxury watches are usually cheaper and at the same time a good investment. When you find your favorite watch, you have different payment options. With just a few clicks you can complete your purchase with PayPal or by credit card. Alternatively, you can opt for flexible financing. Pay your purchase in small, convenient installments. If you have any further questions on purchasing and financing options, please visit our website or contact our customer service.