Watchmaster's Quality and Safety Philosophy
With your watch purchase at Watchmaster, you are always on the safe side. We guarantee that every watch
purchased by Watchmaster has been reviewed and verified for authenticy. We only sell watches that are 100%
Do I have guarantee claims when purchasing a watch from Watchmaster?
Yes, every watch bought from Watchmaster comes with a 12-month guarantee.
Which guarantee services are included?
If any defects occur that are within the guarantee scope, repair and maintenance will be covered.
What do I have to do in case of a guarantee claim?
In the case of a guarantee claim, we are your partner for consultation at all times. Our team will help you with
your next steps: please call our customer service on +44 20 3608 9918.
Customer safety is paramount for us. This especially applies to the handling of personal data, including
address-, login- and payment information. Your information is transmitted in a fully encrypted way through a
Secure Socker Layer (SSL). Thus, it cannot be read by any external parties.
How do I find the perfect watch for me?
What do I find on the product details webpage?
- If you are looking for a specific brand, select BROWSE OUR STOCK on the navigation menu and select your
preferred brand in the column on the left by ticking the box next to the brand name.
- In our catalogue you will find a search filter bar next to the overview of available models that you can use
to facilitate your search. You can also apply multiple filters simultaneously to further focus the results.
- Our team is available via phone, chat and email to assist you if you need professional support or any advice
concerning choosing the perfect watch for yourself.
How do I place an order?
- Product images: here you can view the watch from different perspectives
- Year, condition and accessories of the watch are listed
- You will also find further details such as diameter (size), drive, material, wristband details and dial
Can I also purchase a watch over the phone?
- As soon as you have chosen a watch, you can put it in the shopping cart by clicking "add to cart".
- The items in your shopping cart will be put on hold for you after you have completed the order process.
- Shortly after submitting your purchase order you will receive a confirmation email stating your individual
order number and, if applicable, further information regarding the payment details and information about
How can I get in touch with Watchmaster?
- Yes, of course you can also order a watch via phone. Please contact our customer service team on
+44 20 3608 9918 (available Monday-Friday from 9am - 7pm).
- If you have any questions concerning our company, our products, the registration process, delivery policies
or any other inquiries, our customer service team will be happy to assist you. Watchmaster Customer
Service Phone: +44 20 3608 9918 (9am - 7pm daily). Email: email@example.com
Other payment methods
- Your order will be processed immediately after we receive the payment. Please be sure to include your order
number when making the transaction.
- Depending on your financial institution, it may take 2 - 4 days for the payment to arrive. Your watch will
be reserved for you during this period (up to a maximum of 7 days) and shipped immediately after payment
- If you decide to return the goods you have purchased, the purchase amount will be refunded to the same bank
account you used to make the purchase.
Are there any hidden costs?
- Other payment methods are not available at the moment but will be enabled shortly.
Do you also deliver internationally?
- No, with Watchmaster you have no hidden costs. No contract is concluded when you send in your watch to us
for valuation and therefore you do not incur any liability.
Might there be additional import duties for international deliveries?
- Watchmaster also ships internationally. However, we currently only accept bank transfers as payment. If you
are a reseller from abroad please contact us on +44 20 3608 9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best
to help you.
- Watchmaster provides 100% free shipping to all EU countries (and Norway). However, you might face additional
import fees for deliveries to non-EU countries. The amount will vary from country to country. Please contact
our customer service on +44 20 3608 9918 to find out more.
- Money-Back-Guarantee: Should you not be satisfied and happy with your purchased watch, you
may revoke your purchase within a time period of 14 days and send the watch back to us for free. We'll
refund you via your initial method of payment. Please allow 3-5 business days to process your refunded.
Selling your watch
How do I find out how much my watch is worth?
Why do I have to upload a picture of my watch?
- To receive a free appraisal of your watch, simply fill out the form on our website. There, you only need
to provide us with basic information like age, whether or not you have the box and guarantee certificate
and so on. After submitting the form, our experts will receive your data and use it to provide you with
a first appraisal of your watch's worth.
How do I sell my watch?
- We need a picture of your watch to give an appraisal that is as precise as possible. The reference
number alone doesn't contain all details (for example dial color), and thus we need a picture of the
watch face to give you an estimate that is as precise as possible
What can I sell to Watchmaster?
- To sell a watch, please fill out the appraisal form completely. Once you submit it, it will be reviewed
by our team of experts. Based on the information you submitted, they will tell you whether we would like
to purchase it and at what price (subject to inspection). To move on with the sale, you will then be
asked to send us the watch for inspection. After receiving it, our team of expert watchmakers will
inspect it thoroughly. Following this standardised process, we will make you an offer with our final
price. To complete the sale, you just have to accept our bid. At that moment, we will transfer you the
money, thus closing the deal.
What happens after I fill out my watch details and submit the form?
- We buy luxury watches of all kinds. We are proud to offer a wide variety of different models and brands.
Just ask for an appraisal and we will let you know if a sale is possible and at what price.
When will I get an appraisal?
- As soon as you submit the form, your details will be sent to our team of experts. They will look into
the information you provided as well as the current market situation to provide you with an initial
offer for your watch.
What are the next steps if I decide to sell my watch to Watchmaster?
- If you accept our initial offer and decide to send us your watch, it will be thoroughly checked by our
team of expert watchmakers. We will then contact you via phone or email with an offer within the next 24
When do I receive my money?
- If you decide to sell, you only need to confirm our final offer. At this moment we will trigger the
payment directly to your bank account.
What are the benefits of selling to Watchmaster?
- When selling directly to Watchmaster, we will transfer the money to you immediately after you have
confirmed our offer. Depending on your bank, the transfer may take up to 5 working days (usually 1-2).
How long does it take to process a sale request using the form?
- At Watchmaster you benefit from numerous advantages thanks to our full-service approach. You receive an
estimation of the value immediately, and we establish the final price of your watch, all free of charge.
We calculate the prices of watches at a fair market value by accessing a wide range of comparable
offers, and standardise the entire evaluation process to ensure the best possible pricing - a service
you will not find anywhere else. You only have to provide us with the watch - we'll do the rest!
Who processes my enquiry?
- You will receive an answer from us within 24 hours of making an enquiry - either by email or phone. If
further information is required, we will let you know. If you then decide to ship your watch to us, we
will respond to you within 24 hours after having received your watch to tell you the final price.
Who determines the final selling price of my watch?
- Your enquiries will be assessed exclusively by our experts. These are qualified watchmakers, goldsmiths
and our trained service team. Every member of the team is well versed in watches and works according to
standardised processes to handle your request properly and to always provide you with a fair market
value for your watch.
Which documents are required when I send in my watch?
- To receive the final price, you only have to send us your watch. The price is then determined by our
expert watchmakers on the basis of quality, the condition of your watch, the presence of the box and
papers and on the current market situation. We use a standardised process to ensure that all watches are
evaluated using the same criteria and to recognise fake watches directly. We ensure that our prices are
not estimates, but a fair market value.
What happens to my watch after, it has been submitted?
- No specific documents are required, however, all documents can add value to your watch! Therefore,
please add all documents you can provide (purchase contract, warranty card, invoices for inspections or
repairs) in order to increase the value to its maximum. The submission of the original box helps to
increase the value of your watch as well.
Who checks the watch? Who are the watchmakers?
- Once your watch is shipped to us, we will inform you about the arrival and the data will be registered
in our system. First, the watch will be externally assessed, and then it will be examined in depth by
certified watchmakers only. These watchmakers are authorised by manufacturers to analyse watches of any
type. This ensures that no damage to the product can take place. After this has been completed, we will
inform you of our offer by email or by phone. Then you can decide whether you want to accept this offer
or if you wish for the watch to be returned to you.
How does Watchmaster ensure that the watch is not damaged during the checking process and that no
documents are lost?
- All watches are checked by certified watchmakers only. These watchmakers are authorised by manufacturers
to analyse watches of any type.
Is a contract created when I fill out the selling form or submit the watch?
- Once your watch is shipped to us, the receipt is registered in our system and you are informed about
this. The opening of the package is monitored, so that the contents of the package can be documented. In
addition, all components of the package are recorded in our system. Thanks to this initial record, we
guarantee that there will be no loss of any item in the package. Subsequently, the watch will be at
first externally assessed, then it will be examined in depth by certified watchmakers only. These
watchmakers are authorised by manufacturers to analyse watches of any type. This ensures that no damage
to the product can take place.
What happens if I decide not to accept Watchmaster's offer?
- No! In both cases, no contract is created. Only if you accept our final offer, are you obliged to sell
What do I do if I decide not to sell my watch after all?
- If you decide not to accept the offer, just let us know and your watch will be sent back to your address
After I agree to sell my watch – can I withdraw from the decision?
- If you have only completed the selling form and received an initial estimate, you don't have to take
care of anything! If you have already sent your watch but you decide not to sell it, just let us know
before confirming our offer. You will then be able to retrieve your goods without penalties, since no
binding contract is concluded.
- If you choose to sell your watch by accepting our final offer, you are bound to that decision.
Watchmaster cannot cancel selling agreements.
Which requirements do I have to meet in order to apply for financing?
- fine trade is located in Götzis, Austria and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NTT DOCOMO Group,
which is active on a global scale. As a vertically integrated company, it offers payment, financing,
transaction and marketing solutions für both online and offline companies.
The following requirements have to be met:
How does an instalment purchase work?
- Be of age
- German or Austrian residency
- German bank account
- Steady income (Pensions count as a steady income, too). Freelancers can also apply for an instalment
purchase when their solvency is high enough.
- German ID card or passport with “Meldebescheinigung” (registration)
- For non-EU citizen, other documents are needed, such as a residency and a work permit as well as a
current registration proof
Can I finance more than one item with an instalment purchase?
- Please put the watch you want in your shopping cart and choose “financing” as a payment method.
- Please choose the desired runtime of the instalment purchase contract. Please note: The longer the
runtime, the lower your monthly rate will be.
- After you have chosen the runtime and the corresponding rate, please fill in your bank data at the
designated fields and click on "next".
- Your data will instantly be reviewed and then sent to our partner, fine trade.
- Please make sure that the shipping address corresponds to your registered address.
- You will receive an approval or refusal of your application in a few seconds.
- If your application has been refused, you can still purchase the watch with other payment options. Our
qualified customer service representatives will gladly consult you.
- If your application has been accepted, we congratulate you on the purchase of your new watch! We will
initiate the transport of your watch immediately.
- You will receive separate mail by fine trade, which will contain a rate plan.
Is there a minimum value that my cart should have?
- No, please make sure that there is only one item in your cart.
Is there a maximum value for instalment purchases?
- No, there is no minimum value for an instalment purchase.
Which runtimes are possible?
- Yes. At this point, you can only acquire items with a maximum value of 10.000,- EUR with an instalment
Are there any additional costs?
- At this point, you can choose an instalment purchase over 6, 12, 18 or 24 months.
Which requirements do I have to meet in order to apply for an instalment purchase?
- fine trade imposes an extra charge of 9,00 % for 12 months. Additionally, there is a non-recurring
service fee of 2,49 EUR.
Do the buyer and the contract partner of the instalment purchase have to be the same person?
- Generally, all persons of age with a registered address in Germany or Austria can apply for an
instalment purchase. Furthermore, you need a valid identification card or passport (with registration
card) and a German or Austrian bank account.
When will I receive the ordered goods?
- Yes, the contract partner and the buyer have to be identical. The goods will only be delivered to your
Can I cancel the instalment purchase contract?
- As soon has your instalment purchase has been approved (please see "How does an instalment purchase
work?"), the shipment process will be initiated. Your order will be sent to you within the specified
Who is my point of contact for questions regarding my instalment purchase request?
- In regards to the purchase contract, your legal right of withdrawal that begins with reception of the
goods remains untouched.
- At this time, there is no possibility to keep the purchase contract but withdraw from the instalment
purchase contract. If you withdraw from the instalment purchase contract, you must withdraw from your
purchase contract, too. In this case, we will gladly help you to find a solution that is as comfortable
as possible. Please contact email@example.com
- If you withdraw from the purchase contract, the financing contract will automatically be rendered void
- For further information regarding the right of withdrawal, please see the instructions of cancellation
in the relevant terms.
What should I do if an error message occurs?
- The fine trade Team will be your point of contact regarding all questions concerning the instalment
- By phone: 0800 0988349
- By fax: +43 5523 209024
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Of course, our team will also gladly assist you with any questions. Please contact them via email: email@example.com.
- The fine trade application is compatible with the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera,
Safari and Google Chrome. Please make sure that you use one of these browsers. If you still get an error
message, please contact fine trade's customer support.
Online financing with the TARGOBANK
TARGOBANK AG & Co. KGaA, Kasernenstraße 10, 40213
Düsseldorf (short "TARGOBANK"). Since 2008 the TARGOBANK is part of the french Crédit-Mutuel group.
Together with our partner we offer affordable financing options as well as a great and uncomplicated service.
The TARGOBANK is a private customer bank with many years of experience in the finance sector.
Make a dream come true with affordable financing
Some wishes just cannot wait. Because of that we offer with our financing partner the TARGOBANK a financing
solution starting from € 99 at an affordable interest rate without having to make an initial deposit.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Easy and convenient monthly installments
- Starting at € 10,00 per month
- Flexible runtime between 6 und 60 months
Requirements for financing
The base requirements for the approval of an online financing is a positive test of creditworthiness by the TARGOBANK.
Additionally following requirements have to be met:
- Legal age.
- Employment is not terminated.
- Main residency within Germany.
- Delivery only within Germany.
- Customer and financing applicant have to be identical. Shipping and billing address can be different.
- Starting at € 3.000 financing value you have to provide a copy of your current income statement and
a copy of your state issued ID as well as the credit contract.
- Starting at € 5.000 financing value you have to also provide a copy of the last 3 income statements next
to the copy of your state issued ID.
- In order for TARGOBANK to book the monthly installments you need to have an account with a bank which
is based in Germany.
Customers who are not EU residents have to provide always a copy of their residence and work permit as
well as a "Meldebescheinigung".
How an order with financing works
When you have to choose the payment method during the checkout process, please choose "TARGOBANK Online Financing"
and finish the order. Once the order has been submitted you receive additional details how to successful complete
- Print out the whole contract.
- On the first page of the contract you'll find a check list of all necessary steps.
- Please sign the contract at the positions which are marked red.
- A so called Postident-Coupon will be printed with the contract.
- You need to legitimize yourself at a German Post service station.
- In order to do that you need to bring the signed contract with all mentioned copies and an envelope.
Together with the envelope also bring the Postident-Coupon and a valid ID or passport to the German Post service station.
The German Post will confirm your identity and will send all documents for a final check to our partner the
After a successful check and the confirmation of your financing request the TARGOBANK will pay the full invoice amount
- When the payment reaches Watchmaster ICP GmbH the ordered products will be shipped as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding your financing, you can call TARGOBANK any time.
You can reach the TARGOBANK team under this number: 0 180 3 / 99 44 009 (0,09 EUR/min by land line of the DTAG,
max. 0,42 EUR/min from within German cell phone network).
Next to financing the TARGOBANK also offers an extensive product and service portfolio.
Your can find more information on www.targobank.de.
Terms of cancelation
Details about the terms of your right to cancel within 14 days you can find in your financing contract.
Our Financing Partner for UK Customers: V12 Retail Finance
Finance up to £15000 for up to 48 months at 9.9% APR Representative. A minimum of 10% downpayment is required.
Based in Cardiff, V12 Retail Finance has been specializing in online finance for the past 10 years, through
their long-term dedicated funding lines.
Am I eligible for financing?
What’s the required information?
- Any United Kingdom resident 18 years or older is eligible to apply for V12 Financing.
How do I apply for financing?
- Your UK bank account details.
- EU or UK passport/ID card. NON-EU citizens need a work permit and registration documents too.
- Proof of a steady income or pension. High solvency freelancers are generally accepted as well.
- Your Credit/Debit Card details for the downpayment.
When do I receive my order?
- Add a single watch of up to £15000 (or £30000 if you’re ready to make a down payment) to your cart and register or login.
- Set shipping and billing to the United Kingdom address where you’re registered.
- Select V12 Financing as your payment method.
- Confirm order. Fill in the V12 Financing application form.
- Get an approval or refusal of your online financing application.
What are the available runtimes?
- We’ll process your order, as soon has your instalment is approved. Your watch will arrive within the
delivery timeframe shown on the detail page at the time of your order.
Why am I asked for a down payment?
What happens if I’ve been refused and still want to buy the watch?
- A minimum deposit of 10% is required by out finance partner.
What if someone else wants to finance my watch?
- If you’d still like to get financing, try making a higher downpayment and/or selecting a smaller
financing timeframe and resubmit your application. When the borrowing amount and timeframe are lower,
the acceptance threshold tends to get less stringent. You can also purchase the watch and pay with
PayPal, Credit Card or bank transfer. Or trade in a watch you already own. Give us a call and our
concierge service will gladly help out.
How do I cancel my financing?
- The person applying for V12 financing should also order the watch from Watchmaster.
How can I get in touch about my installments?
- In regards to the purchase contract, your legal right of withdrawal that begins with reception of the
goods remains untouched. When you withdraw from the purchase contract, the financing contract will
automatically be rendered void too. For further information, please see the cancellation terms.
What should I do if an error message occurs?
- Reach us via phone 0800 0988349 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The V12 application is compatible with the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera,
Safari and Google Chrome. Please make sure that you use one of these browsers. If you still get an error
message, please contact V12's customer support.
How to get a Voucher:
Enter your voucher code during the checkout on the confirmation page.
Scope of Service
Voucher can be used to buy one of the Watchmaster Service packages “Basic, Premium or Executive”.
- The voucher is valid for 24 months
- Can only be redeemed for a watch bought at Watchmaster
- Not redeemable for cash
- Appointment must be booked in advance
- The voucher can only be used in combination with one of our Service packages “Basic, Premium or Executive”
- Only 1 “WMService” Voucher is allowed to be used for buying a Service package
- Redeemable only at Watchmaster ICP GmbH.
Voucher "Winter2016", "LoveIsAGift" and "FreePolishing"
Scope of services:
- All the works are executed by Watchmaster´s watchmakers
- Gauge accuracy & waterproof test
- Optical polishing of metal bracelet as well as cleaning the case
- Removal of superficial scratches
- The voucher is valid for 24 months :
- Can only be redeemed for a watch bought at Watchmaster :
- Not redeemable for cash :
- All Shipping costs must be covered by the customer. :
- A binding appointment must be booked in advance. :
- The quality of the result and the elimination of possible scratches depends on the original condition of the watch. Watchmaster seeks to bring it into the best possible condition. Additional works can be done on a fee base after consulting - the customer. No guarantee for water resistance. :
- Redeemable only at Watchmaster ICP GmbH. :
The value of the voucher is based on the price of the named services when the offer was published (01.11.2016).
Tax Free Germany
What is Tax Free Germany and how does it work?
- We offer customers who travelled from foreign countries to Germany the Tax Free Service. If you
collect your watch in person, you will get your sales tax refunded.
As a customer, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Your residence is in a NON-EU member state and you can prove it to the customs officers with
personal documents. Your citizenship does not matter.
- You do NOT hold an EU residence permit that allows you to stay for more than 3 months.
- You need to take the product out of the EU in your personal luggage within 3 months of your
- You collect the product in person at one of our offices.
When you collect the product in person, you will receive a Tax Free Germany form together with your
receipt in an envelope.
Please fill out this form with your address and sign it!
When you exit the EU, you need to get a confirmation of the export by the customs officers. You can
only get it at the point when you exit the EU - usually the airport or the border to a non-Eu
country. You need to show the purchased product, the Tax Free Germany voucher with the appropriate
receipt and your passport to the responsible customs office. The customs stamp will serve as a
confirmation of export.
For more information, please see
You were not able to find the answer to your question here?
- Contact us directly by sending an email to email@example.com. Your enquiry will be answered as soon as