Buy certified Blancpain Leman watches online
Headquartered in Paudex, Blancpain
have worked their way back into the upper echelons of Haute Horlogerie
with high quality timepieces. It is therefore unsurprising that Blancpain named one of its most popular series
after the nearby Lac Léman (Lake Geneva), highlighting the company’s connection to the place in which this unique success story started: the Blancpain Leman
The Blancpain Leman convinces across the board
Visual and technical characteristics of the Leman
The Leman series from Blancpain
includes models equipped with a flyback or GMT alarm function. Visually speaking, the models look similar to one another other with their terraced-slope-style cases, which are remarkably flat
despite complicated movements.
Another standout feature is the X71 stainless steel bracelet
. Those who are already familiar with Blancpain watches will likely know that it is the same bracelet used for certain Fifty Fathoms models. The joining together of the individual links by screws makes the bracelet very resistant
. So if you are faced with the decision to invest in a pre-owned Blancpain Leman
, you can do so in good faith, as the models are designed with durability in mind.
Naturally, the thought that stainless steel models may be too heavy when worn is something that comes up frequently. However, fear not as there are two counterpoints to this for still buying a Blancpain Leman: on the one hand, Blancpain has ensured the dimensions of the Leman
series are quite understated with 38 mm and 40 mm diameters
, and on the other hand the ergonomic shape of the buckle and strap lugs provides extremely high wearing comfort. These features alone make the Blancpain Leman a comfortable everyday watch. But Blancpain don’t do things in half measures: to round off the iconic Leman, the models have been fitted with the in-house calibre 69F8
. This gives the models an adequate power reserve of 40 hours at 21,600 vibrations per hour. The movement features three totalisers and a flyback function that makes start-stop time measurements very easy.
Buy second hand Leman models
While the Blancpain Leman series was discontinued, these models remain a highly popular choice. On the contrary: because it is no longer possible to purchase a Leman
from official retailers, many people interested in buying them are looking for pre-owned Leman watches
on online shops. At Watchmaster you can buy certified pre-owned Leman models safely and securely at affordable prices. So, please take a closer look following models and let’s find the right Leman for you:
- The Leman (Ref. 2185F-1130-71) knows how to win over both men and women. With a 38 mm case diameter, this sporty Leman model is still an attractive companion for slimmer wrists. A flyback function also underlines the functionality of this luxury watch once more. You can buy this pre-owned Leman with its original papers for €4,610.
- A watch for eternity: the Leman Flyback Chronograph Perpetual Calendar (Ref. 2685F-1127-53B) impresses with its timeless classic design and high level of functionality. This gorgeous timepiece with automatic movement and black crocodile leather strap not only displays the current time but also the date, day of the week and month, the moon phase and even takes leap years into account. In addition, the dial uses the centre of the combined totalisers to display 12-hour and 30-minute sub-dials.
- Black dial, black leather strap and a silver case: this recipe for success also Leman (Ref. 2041-1130-53B) is also sure to work to your advantage. This timepiece serves as the perfect everyday companion and is sure to receive compliments from those around you.
- With a steel case and Jubilee bracelet, the Leman (Ref. 2185-1127-11) delivers a truly sporty and yet timeless look. Simple, elegant and practical, you can always rely on this faithful companion in every situation.
- Elegance par excellence: the Leman Moonphase (Ref. 2763-1127A-53B) convinces with a classic and timeless look. With a moon-phase display at 6 o'clock and a date, day of the week and month display, the dial is perfectly equipped so the date and time are only ever a glance away.
The history of the Leman
After its rebirth in 1981, Blancpain initially made a name for themselves through elegant dress watches with refined complications
. In the following years, the company continued to develop its craftsmanship and eventually launched chronographs and models with flyback hands.
In 1996, a legend was born: the Blancpain Leman
entered the world of watches. The distinctive features of this series were its dynamic appearance and the manufactory calibre
. It was an instant success with watch lovers worldwide and marked another successful stage in establishing the company in the highest ranks of Swiss watchmaking.
Explore the world of Blancpain with the following series
From subtle to sophisticated: discover our extensive range of Blancpain watches available in various styles on the Watchmaster online shop:
- Long live the Leman! Blancpain presents a new interpretation of its flyback chronograph with the L-Evolution Flyback Chronograph series. With special materials such as carbon fibre and Alcantara microfiber, Blancpain demonstrates that the company isn't afraid of pushing new trends in watchmaking.
- The Fifty Fathoms series is probably one of the most famous diver’s series of all time. From the creation of the first diver's watch in history, a series has developed which continues to embody the spirit of modern times and forge a new path with the use of innovative materials.
- With the Villeret series Blancpain illustrates how you can make a modern statement without ignoring tradition. In focusing on the classic values of the art of watchmaking, Blancpain succeeds in uniting past and present in the models in this range. A splendid variety of complications make these watches an elegant companion for special occasions.
- The qualities of Blancpain watches aren’t just intended for the gentlemen of the world. Blancpain has always considered their work on the technology for women's models to be of equal importance to that of men’s models. In the delicate Ladies Villeret series the mechanics are just as complicated as in the classic Villeret collection.