Finance a Breitling Colt Oceane finance easy and quickly
Buying a second-hand Colt Oceane watch means buying them cheaper
Buying a pre-owned Breitling Colt Oceane
can be well worth it. It is important that the watch is genuine and in very good condition - Watchmaster guarantees this with a certificate. In addition, the investment in Breitling can certainly pay off: The stainless steel version of the Navitimer, for example, experienced an increase in value of amazing 172% between 1996 and 2016 - which, with good care, can add up to several thousand euros.
In addition to certified pre-owned Colt Oceane watches
, you will also find numerous other certified luxury watches from renowned manufacturers in our online shop. If you have decided for a watch, you only have to choose the payment option which suits you best: credit card, PayPal or installments with your chosen runtime. If you have any questions just contact our customer service.
The Breitling Colt Oceane - a classic diver's watch
The Breitling Colt
range is sturdy with a functional exterior. Due to the fact that the watch was originally designed for the military. The Colt Oceane
also comes in the classic functional design of a diver's watch. First and foremost, the distinctive rotating bezel with the typical four riders and engraved numerals, which is particularly handy for underwater use, is very striking. In addition, the watch is waterproof up to 500m. The luminescent indices and the clear dial make it easy to read even in the depths of the sea.
All Breitling Colt Oceane watches
have a date display. In addition, the dial is always provided with Arabic numerals and stick indexes. The color of the dial can be either silver or white, black or blue. The Breitling Colt Oceane often comes with a stainless steel bracelet - a very professional design, but there are also versions with a more elegant leather strap. For women, there are also smaller models, with set with gemstones.
The History of the Colt Oceane watches
For over 150 years, Breitling has been designing high-quality watches with striking designs. The brand also became popular thanks to its close relationship with aeronautics, which until recently was also visible in the logo: through the B with the two wings. Meanwhile, Breitling also carries numerous series that are no longer dedicated solely to aviation: diver and functional watches and also rugged watches for everyday use. The masculine, dynamic appearance is the salient style feature of the watches. This is caused by typical features such as a chronograph display with three totalizers, dark brushed steel and distinctive dials with large numbers and stick indices.
Developed in 1980 the Breitling Colt for the military
, has become one of the bestsellers of the brand thanks to its robustness, functionality, excellent legibility and attractive price. There are a few variations within the Colt family: Colt Oceane
, Colt Quartz
, Colt Chronograph
, Colt Lady
or Colt GMT
- all of the timepieces are very popular thanks to their distinctive designs and unique functionalities.
The Breitling Colt Oceane is a classic diver's watch
, which is also very readable under water thanks to the luminescent indices and its rotating bezel.
How much is a Breitling Colt Oceane?
Prices for Colt Ocean watches in an overview
- The Colt Oceane A17050 is a stainless steel model with a 38mm case diameter. The blue dial has Arabic numerals. In very good used condition it is available for 1.350 €. The watch is equipped with automatic movement.
- The Colt Oceane A77380 is in a stainless steel model with a case diameter of 33.2mm. The watch is provided with a quartz movement. There are different versions of this model. One version has a professional-grade stainless steel bracelet and is available for € 2,600. Particularly striking is the diamond-studded bezel. The silver-colored dial, which is provided with Arabic numerals and line indices, completes the harmonious impression. Another version comes with an elegant black leather strap completed by a black dial. In good used condition, this model is available for € 1,350.
- The Breitling Colt Oceane A77350 is a model made of stainless steel with a 33.8 mm case diameter. The watch is equipped with a quartz movement and costs € 1,500 in good, used condition. On the blue dial are both dash indices and Arabic numerals.
Famous Breitling bearers
With the fame of the company also famous wearers are going hand in hand. It is significant that many of these famous persons are coming from the aerospace industry: for example, the astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Mark Kelly. John Travolta, a passionate pilot, has been a brand ambassador for Breitling for more than 10 years. But even among those who have remained on the ground, Breitling has its fans. Russell Crow, Leonardo DiCaprio or David Beckham, for example, are all wearing elegant Breitling watches on their wrist. But also the ladies are showing sympathy for the luxury brand: Celine Dion, for example, wears a Breitling Chronomat women's model.
More exciting Breitling Series
- The Avenger Seawolf is a rugged, sporty wristwatch that has features of both - an aviator's and diver's watch. With its sporty design and high-quality materials, it is an all-purpose luxury watch.
- The Avenger II is a watch for adventurers: Tough and reliable in any situation. Visually more in the style of a pilot's watch, every Avenger II still has the waterproofness of a diver's watch. With its large and massive case, the Avenger II is particularly popular with men who prefer masculine and distinctive watches.
- The SuperOceancan dive deeper than most submarines thanks to its extreme water resistance. It is awarded with special features such as a helium escape valve. But even out of the water, the SuperOcean is a popular companion.
- The Navitimer is considered the absolute classic among pilot's watches and has long been the bestseller among pilots. Good readability and a built-in slide rule made it an important tool for pilots before there were on-board computers.
- The name of the Chronomat, which was introduced in 1942, is composed of chronograph and mathematics. Features like the built-in slide rule allow the wearer to do mathematical calculations. It is also equipped with a hand wound movement.