Buy pre-owned Breitling Superocean Heritage II watches
Finance your Breilting Heritage quickly and securely online
Have you already decided on your favourite Breitling Superocean Heritage II
model and would like to put it on your wrist as soon as possible? No problem, Watchmaster offers various payment options for you to choose from. For example, you can pay conveniently by credit card, instant bank transfer or via PayPal. Or you can choose to finance your Superocean Heritage II
. This allows you to divide the purchase price of your watch into monthly payments over a longer period of time. Find out about other payment options on our website or contact our customer service if you need further advice.
Optical features of Superocean watches
The Superocean Heritage
is a tribute to the original Superocean. For its 60th birthday, ten years after its launch, Breitling gave it a minor update with the Superocean Heritage II
. Its predecessor was already inspired by the original design from the 1950s and also brought its former logo back onto the dial. The 2017 version was initially available in two different case sizes: with a diameter of 42 mm
and as a 46 mm version
. A third variant, the Superocean Heritage II 42
with a case diameter of 44 mm
, was also added to the range.
The Superocean Heritage II now also comes with a new bezel made of stainless steel with a ceramic ring
. The inner metal ring in front of the minute display has been omitted, so the dial and bezel now blend in seamlessly. The sword-shaped minute hand and arrow-shaped hour hand are also iconic, giving the watch a unique touch. The Superocean Heritage II is water-resistant to 200 metres
, and the luminescent line indices guarantee optimal legibility at all times.
Popular Superocean Heritage & Heritage II models and prices
- Inside the Superocean Heritage II 42 (Ref. AB201016.C960.154A) beats a Calibre B20, its 42 mm case is made of stainless steel. Rounding out the look with its blue unidirectional rotating bezel and blue dial. The date display is instead of the corresponding dash index at 6 o'clock, this men's watch is equipped with an Ocean Classic bracelet.
- The SuperOcean Heritage (Ref. A13320) is made of stainless steel and has a case diameter of 46 mm. It has a black dial, a black bezel and three totalizers at 6, 9, and 12 o'clock. It carries the date display at 3 o'clock. From her successor model, it differs visually especially by the distinctive metal ring on the inside of the bezel.
- The Heritage Chronograph 44 (Ref. U2337012.BB81.154A) is a striking model with a stainless steel case as well as a bezel made from steel and rose gold. It has a case diameter of 44 mm, two totalizers at 3 and 9 o'clock and carries the date display in the middle of 6 o'clock.
- The Superocean Heritage II 42 (Ref. AB201012.BF73.154A) is kept white and silver. Its 46 mm case is equipped with a black bezel. The bezel and housing are made of stainless steel. It is equipped with the automatic Calibre 17 and waterproof up to a depth of 200 metres. The applied stick indices in silver stand out only slightly from the dial in so-called "Stratus Silver" and give the watch a restrained yet elegant look.
The History of the collection
is often associated with excellent pilot's watches. But the luxury brand has a lot to offer not only in terms of aviation but also when it comes to water: The first Superocean
was introduced in 1957
and has been continuously developed since. In honour of Breitling's 50th birthday, a new watch was launched that combines current technology with historical design: the Superocean Heritage
. It was largely based on the original design from the 1950s, but left out the distinctive indices and the inward-sloping bezel. Ten years later, the collection got an update to mark the next anniversary of the manufacture: In 2017, the Superocean Heritage II
was released – an update with a new bezel and new Breitling B20 calibre.
At the time of its launch, diving
was only accessible to a small group of professional divers, but it has since become a hobby for many who love the element of water. Today, Superocean watches are no longer only appreciated and worn by hobby and professional divers, but also outside the water thanks to their sporty appearance and high functionality – and they cut an extremely fine figure.
Other interesting series from Breitling
- The Super Avenger is another prestigious diver's watch designed for professional use. It is sporty and elegant, resistant and waterproof up to 300 metres thanks to its robust steel case.
- The Breitling Colt is considered an entry-level model by many. It has its origins in military use, and the influence is still visible today: the easy-to-read dial keeps the watches functional and elegant. The Colt is available as a simple three-hand watch, named Colt Chronograph, with an automatic movement and the name Colt Automatic, with a quartz movement as Colt Quartz or as a slightly smaller ladies' version called the Colt Lady.
- The Chronomat is the ancestor of all pilot's watches within Breitling's range and remains true to its original design, but is now available in a larger variation. However, it also cuts a fine figure on the ground and comes with a useful chronograph function.
- The Navitimer is a successor to the Chronomat and has also been designed for aviation. Its slide rule bezel used to enable complicated calculations during flights and remains its unique recognition feature today.