Buy Franck Muller watches - new, used with certificate & vintage
The fastest way: Finance your Franck Muller watch!
Are you considering buying a second hand Franck Muller watch
? At Watchmaster, an official dealer for certified pre-owned luxury watches, you will always have a choice of Franck Muller watches. Have you already decided to buy a pre-owned Franck Muller watch
? At Watchmaster, you can be sure that your chosen watch will arrive in the best possible condition, as every single model is checked for authenticity by our master watchmakers, visually and technically prepared and then certified.
Once your watch is in your shopping cart, you can pay for your timepiece conveniently by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Alternatively, we also offer you the possibility of financing
. You can determine the amount of the deposit and the instalment period yourself in your individual financing plan for your Franck Muller watch
. Our customer service will also be happy to advise you by telephone or e-mail on how to proceed.
The most popular collections
- Franck Muller Cintrée Curvex - The collection embodies the typical lines of Franck Muller and not only with its name. With perfectly curved contours and a unique design, the Cintrée Curvex holds the most blatant silhouette of all the models of the brand. Even its dial is a peculiarity in itself, fantastic long drawn numerals exude their own charm. The collection is a prime example of vibrant designs within the taste-retaining boundaries of timeless elegance.
- Franck Muller Long Island - Inspired by Art Deco, this collection honors the design movement with a rectangular shape and exceptional numerals. Meanwhile, the series has established itself as one of the leading collections, the models are preferably worn by discreet gentlemen.
- Franck Muller Master Square - Franck Muller was also inspired by the Art Deco movement for this collection. The result was a watch that impresses with its geometric purity and symmetrical lines. Harmony, balance and vehemence are the best descriptions of the collection.
- Franck Muller Vanguard - With the revised form of the Cintrée Curvex and sporty elements, the Manufacture created with the Vanguard an impressive watch with a unique design. Innovative aesthetics, hand-polished appliqué numerals and an into the case integrated bracelet give the models absolute, sporty elegance.
- Franck Muller Round - That the original tradition of watchmaking lies in the blood of the master, Franck Muller proves with the Round collection. The focus is on the simple case, a clean design and pure simplicity. But the models range from simple mechanical movements to complications such as perpetual calendars and tourbillons. The diversity of the collection is its true ace.
5 top reasons to buy a Franck Muller watch
- The manufactory offers timepieces of the highest precision
- With a watch from Franck Muller you are guaranteed extravagant design
- Franck Muller offers the most complicated watches in the world
- The company stands for innovative spirit
- Franck Muller watches are proof of perfect workmanship
Prices of Franck Muller watches
Franck Muller pre-owned means Franck Muller for a reasonable price!
Conquistador (Ref. 8002 SC)
Used price: €5,240
, condition "very good", incl. box and papers, year of construction 2002
Optical features: Black dial, six o'clock date window, silver Arabic numerals, 34 mm steel case, black rubber strap
Biretrogrande Calendario Perpetuo (Ref. 7850 CCQPB)
Used price: €15,400
, condition "very good", incl. Box, year of construction 2012
Optical features: Black dial, moon phase at six o'clock, weekday, month, date and leap year indicator, chronograph, white Arabic numerals, 36 mm white gold case, black leather strap
Casablanca (Ref. 6850)
Used price: €3,830
, condition "good", incl. Box, year of construction 2007
Optical features: White dial, orange Arabic numerals, 46 mm steel case, steel bracelet
Master Of Complications (Ref. 5850 MC L)
Used price: €6,990
, condition "very good ", incl. box and papers, year of construction 2002
Optical features: Silver-white guilloche dial, moon phase at six o'clock, weekday, month and date display, silver Arabic numerals, red 5-minute intervals, 31 mm yellow gold case, black leather strap, 2800MC caliber
Franck Muller as an investment?
Although the Franck Muller brand has only been in existence for less than 30 years, the manufacturer is widely known and enjoys a high reputation. This period of time cannot yet be described as as rich in tradition as the existence of many other watch manufacturers, but the necessary know-how is equally important at Franck Muller. The company has proven itself several times with its highly complicated watches. So even when buying a Franck Muller watch
, there is definitely potential for a positive increase in the value
of the watch. Complications are always highly valued by watch collectors and are therefore very much appreciated, provided that the condition of the watch
is acceptable. Also the presence of original boxes and papers
sometimes plays a decisive role.
The steep success of an exceptional talent
Francesco "Franck" Muller
was born on July 11, 1958, to an Italian mother and Swiss father. He enjoyed childhood in a multicultural environment and developed early an interest in mechanical devices of all kinds. After four years of training at the Geneva watchmaking school
, Franck worked for the well-known watchmaker Sved Andersen and other important Swiss watchmakers. After a short time, Franck Muller's talent for complications
got around and he received orders from well-known manufacturers
such as Patek Philippe, Breguet, A. Lange & Söhne and Vacheron Constantin. At this time Franck was just 24 years old.
In 1983, the young exceptional talent presented his first own wristwatches
; it had a specially developed, complicated movement
. Franck recognized that there was a demand for unique watches and began to pursue this market more intensively. In 1987, Franck Muller created a domed case
that exclusively appears on his watches. The Cintrée Curvex
is a further development of the well-known Tonneau shape in which converge three curved axes of the watch case at a single point. The most famous Franck Muller series bears the same name, the Cintrée Curvex is now considered one of the trademarks of the manufactory
and has now prevailed in other series.
In 1991, Franck Muller, together with gemstone and case expert Vartan Sirmakes from Geneva, founded Technowatch SA
. Sirmakes comes from a family of Armenian goldsmiths, together Muller and Sirmakes have the best conditions to build an empire. Immediately the company began to flourish, the watches of Franck Muller set several records.
In 1992, Franck received the title of the "most complicated wristwatch in the world
". The Piguet / Muller / Gerber Grand Complication
watch contains a perpetual calendar with retrograde monthly and equations display, weekday, date, 24-hour and leap year cycle indicator, moon phase and even a thermometer.
Franck Muller tirelessly developed common complications further, such as the minute repeater with the invention of the striking mechanism display in 1993. At an almost regular interval of one year, the company launches models with revolutionary complications
; several patents are issued to Franck Muller. Finally, in 1998, Technowatch SA became Franck Muller Watchland SA
, an association of several watch brands. In addition to Franck Muller himself, Pierre Kunz, the European Company Watch (ECW), Rodolphe and Alexis Barthelay also joined in. The independent master watchmakers Pierre Michel Golay, Christian Huygens and Martin Braun as well as some suppliers are also among the members.
After a fierce dispute between the two founders, Muller and Sirmakes, which went through the media and threatened the existence of the company, the two managed to get back together. Since then, Sirmakes has led the company as CEO, while Franck Muller takes care of watchmaking matters and also acts as a consultant and developer. In 2009, the self-proclaimed "master of complications" once again achieved a remarkable record. After five years of development, Muller presents the Grande Complication Aeternitas Mega 4
: the model features 36 complications
, of which 25 are visible. The calendar is pre-programmed to the year 3009, but the true performance only emerges on a closer look at the Aeternitas Mega 4 movement
, which consists of a total of 1,483 individual parts. Such a complex movement has never before existed in the watchmaking world. The unique piece was sold to a collector from the United States for about 2.7 million US dollars.
The philosophy of the manufactory
"Master of Complications
" - this title more than lives up to Franck Muller
. The movements he designs regularly cause a stir in the entire luxury watch industry in a good way. With his watches Muller set records in the Guinness Book of Records and obtained numerous patents. But that's exactly what the brand is known for: The watches may remain a matter of taste, but inside each time an incomparable movement is doing it’s work. Absolutely highest quality, finest workmanship and precision, which is second to none.
Nevertheless, the employees of the Genthod factory, especially Franck Muller, do not stand still. Restless research, development and improvement, and no end in sight.