Buy or finance a Franck Muller Vanguard watch
At Watchmaster, you can find pre-owned models of the Franck Muller Vanguard at a reasonable price
. Once you have decided on a watch, add it to your shopping cart and then proceed with payment. At this point, you can choose between paying the entire amount directly via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer or choose to finance your Vanguard
with one of our partner companies. This way you can keep your savings on your account a little longer and still hold the watch of your dreams in your hands in a timely manner. If you have any questions about the watch you desire or the ordering process, our customer service would be happy to provide you assistance.
Visual and technical features of the Franck Muller Vanguard
The Franck Muller Vanguard
collection fascinates with its sporty accents and innovative aesthetics
. The distinctive Vanguard curvature is complemented and echoed in the bracelet with a leather or rubber strap smartly integrated into the case. Interestingly, models in the Vanguard collection
rarely feature a metal bracelet. Instead, Franck Muller focuses on versions made of leather or rubber with a pin buckle or deployment clasp. The case itself is available in stainless steel, titanium, gold or set with diamonds.
The dial of the Vanguard
is unmistakably characterized by the large and abstract Arabic indices. Close to the bezel, a kind of compass, which is purely decorative, encircles the dial, showing north at 12 o'clock, east at 3 o'clock, south at 6 o'clock and west at 9 o'clock. Equally typical for the watches in the Vanguard series is the date window at 6 o'clock
and the inscription in the centre of the dial.
The Franck Muller Vanguard watches
are driven exclusively by high-precision, chronometer-certified automatic calibres
. Depending on the model, it may even be completely skeletonized for viewing while you wear your watch on your wrist. As a "master of complications", Franck Muller has already established a certain reputation, which the brand consistently meets. The Vanguard collection is no exception in this respect and also provides a platform for various special editions
FRANCK MULLER VANGUARD V 45 SC DT
Models and prices in the Franck Muller Vanguard collection
- If you have a weakness for completely black watches, Franck Muller offers the perfect timepiece in the Vanguard (Ref. V 45 SC DT TT). Overall, this watch has all the typical features of a Vanguard: a domed case, a leather strap integrated into the case, an automatic movement, the prominent Arabic indices and a date window at 6 o'clock. The one significant difference with this Vanguard is that the watch is completely black. The date window alone stands out in white. For only €4,580, you can own this pre-owned Vanguard watch with its papers and the original box.
- The Franck Muller Vanguard Camouflage (Ref. V 45 SC DT) is a little more sporty. This watch features a titanium case, a dial in grey camouflage, an automatic calibre and a bracelet made of a symbiosis of black nylon and grey rubber with a deployment clasp. This model of Vanguard can often be found for between €4,300 and €5,000.
- To mention understatement when speaking of a Vanguard would be truly misleading. Nevertheless, the Vanguard Racing (Ref. V 45 SC DT RCG AC NR) appears relatively classic by comparison with its stainless steel case, black crocodile leather strap and white dial. Although it is impossible to ignore the sporty character of this Vanguard model, the classic colour combination allows the watch to be easily combined with a sports suit. Such a model can usually be found starting at €5,300.
- The Vanguard Golf (Ref. V 45 SC DT GOLF BC) belongs to the current special edition of the Vanguard. As the name suggests, the watch resembles a golf ball in appearance. The case, bracelet and dial have the structure of a golf ball. The white colour and the light steel of the case do the rest to help this Vanguard make you think of a golf ball. This special edition will cost more than €10,000 for prospective buyers.
- For all friends of extravagance: The Franck Muller Vanguard Gravity (Ref. V 46 T GR CS SQT NR) comes with a crocodile leather strap, a rose gold case and no dial. Instead, the entire movement can be admired through the sapphire crystal on either side of the case. If lucky, it is possible to obtain this timepiece for a lower price, but most of the models from this reference are well over €90,000, and in some cases for well over €100,000.
The Franck Muller Vanguard: Found among the stars
If you have selected a Franck Muller Vanguard, then you are without question in the very best of company. In addition to musicians like Kanye West and Chris Brown, actors such as Ranveer Singh and athletes like Conor McGregor also rely on the tonneau-shaped models from the Franck Muller Vanguard collection
. Beyond the Vanguard series, there are even more stars who appreciate the merits of the brand – among them Hollywood superstar Samuel L. Jackson and the music legend Elton John.
Other exciting series by Franck Muller
- The Franck Muller Long Island collection was inspired by the design of the popular Art Deco and, thanks to the graceful lines of the case, is reminiscent of the way of life in the part of New York City. Whether classically elegant dress watch or colourful fashion highlight, the Franck Muller Long Island is guaranteed to be an eye-catcher.
- Conquer your everyday life and select a model from the Franck Muller Conquistador series. Sporty, handsome designs ensure that the watches in this collection will sit prominently on your wrist. The ideal companion for anyone looking to wear a fashion statement on their wrist.
- Bring the charm of the Moroccan metropolis and the cinematic masterpiece to your wrist with a Casablanca. Available in classic colours or with colourful bracelets and indices, the Casablanca is bound to make an impression.
- Discover the talent of the "master of complications". The Biretrograde Perpetual Calendar is a demonstration of Franck Muller's skill. With date hand, chronograph, moon phase and perpetual calendar, this collection is a true masterpiece.
- Thanks to its quadratic design, the Master Square is one of the exotics from the Franck Muller workshop. Nevertheless, following the design concept of the manufacturer, the model is equipped with a curved case, so that it sits exceptionally on any wrist.