Buy and finance pre-owned Hamilton watches
American Spirit "Swiss made"
At Watchmaster, all watches are checked for authenticity before being sold. The watches are refurbished by our master watchmakers and then equipped with a certificate of authenticity. Therefore, we offer in our online shop exclusively original certified luxury watches - whether new, vintage or second hand models. If you are interested in a certified pre-owned Hamilton watch
, we offer beautiful timepieces for men on good deals. You have the option to pay by credit card. But you also have the option to pay via PayPal with just a few clicks. If you prefer to buy your Hamilton watch
in smaller installments, that is no problem either. With the help of individually selectable financing options
, you can choose exactly the option that suits you best. Take a look at our website or get personal advice through our customer support.
Popular collections of the brand
- The Khaki Aviation Collection is the popular pilot watch series made by Hamilton. The watches were designed for pilots and co-pilots, but are also popular with watch collectors today. The design perfectly reflects the stylistic means of aviation and the individual models have from simple dials up to the complex flight functions everything to offer.
- The opposite is the Khaki Navy Collection. Robust and with large luminous dials, the models in this series are the perfect companion for every underwater adventure. Created for deep-sea researchers, the collection is also ideally suited for recreational divers. With this watch a stylish dive is assured.
- The Jazzmaster collection offers the wearer a perfect combination of tradition and innovation. Many models have a skeletonized dial and thus show the filigree movement. Perfect for everyone who wants to see what makes its everyday companion so precise.
- Functionality, durability and design are the three attributes that have been combined in the Field collection. Inspired by military operations, the series is designed to withstand any adventure in nature. The clear design, large dials are easy to read even in darker light conditions.
- As the name American Classic suggests, this collection is geared to the American roots of the company. The series is particularly diverse in its variations. However, elegance and straightforward design are central themes. Depending on your taste, there are plain three-hand watches or even eye-catching chronographs with skeleton dials.
Best reasons to buy a pre-owned Hamilton watch
- Hollywood-ready watches that were seen on the big screens of the world
- The watches are characterized by reliability and precision
- Perfect for beginners due to relatively low prices
- A highly regarded brand with a strong recognition value
Interesting models and prices of Hamilton watches
American Classic Railroad Small Second Auto H40515781
Used starting at: approx. €800
Features: Men´s watch, crystal back, small second, date display
Used starting at: approx. €900
Features: Men´s watch, display back, luminescent hands, date display, chronograph function
Khaki Navy Belowzero H78585333
Used starting at: approx. €1,000
Material: Steel, rubber
Features: Men´s watch, center-, PVD / DLC coating, date display
Khaki Aviation Pilot H64611535
Used starting at: ca. €500
Features: Men´s watch, date and weekday, quartz movement
Khaki Aviation X-Wind H776961
Used starting at: approx. €1,100
Features: Men´s watch, crystal back, small second, luminous indexes, chronograph function, date display, weekday display
American Innovation and Swiss Tradition
In 1892 Hamilton was founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The factory was located there for the first 111 years. The company achieved its first successes when the infrastructure was extended by railway networks. At that time, Hamilton was commissioned to develop accurate timepieces to ensure punctuality, but also to ensure the accuracy of train movements and prevent accidents. As Hamilton became so successful in the rail sector
, new contracts were added at a time when aviation was becoming increasingly present and the company was able to break new ground. The timepieces were used for the "coast-to-coast" services of the US Airmail
and still equip the Red Bull Air Race World Championship
Innovation has always been one of the brand's main motivations. In 1957, Hamilton introduced the Ventura
, the world's first battery-powered electric wristwatch
. Another sensational development was the Pulsar
, launched in 1970, the first watch with a digital LED display
. Since 2011, ETA and Hamilton have been working together to produce their own movements for the brand. These have an impressive power reserve of up to 80 hours.
has been part of the Swatch Group
since 1974 and has been based in Biel since 2003. Since then the watches have been allowed to carry the prestigious "Swiss Made" label. Whether in the skies or in the depths of the sea, with automatic or quartz movement, Hamilton attaches great importance to precision and accuracy, but always retains its inventive spirit of the American Spirit.
The philosophy: Precision and free spirit
is based on many years of experience in the field of watch technology. The highest precision is the cornerstone of success, coupled with ever new innovations and unique manifestations, the brand can attribute a strong recognition value. The Swiss quality with the American free spirit is the unique recipe for the success of the company.
Hand in hand with Hollywood
For many people today, Hamilton
is known above all for its pilot's watches - a tradition to which it is still committed today. Away from the skies, however, Hamilton's focus has always been on the silver screen
. Whereas in the past, Hamilton contributed watches for classics such as Kubrick's "2001: A Space Odyssey" (Hamilton Odyssey 2001) and cult hits such as Elvis Presley's "Blue Hawaii" (Hamilton Ventura), the company now equips the new "Men In Black" (Hamilton Ventura) or cooperates with Amazon for the new Jack Reacher series (Hamilton Khaki Field Auto Chrono). Hamilton has already presented its watches in over 500 films
, including classics such as the Marlene Dietrich films "Shanghai Express" or "Frogmen" and modern cinema hits such as "Interstellar" and "The Martian". Hamilton has also worked with the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) in Georgia, and since 2006 has presented a film award called the Behind The Camera Award
, which honours great achievements behind the camera.