With a Jaeger-LeCoultre watch, you buy the finest craftsmanship
Financing Jaeger-LeCoultre - what to look out for when buying online
Our online store offers a large selection of certified pre-owned Jaeger-LeCoultre watches
in excellent condition and vintage models as well as unworn Jaeger-LeCoultre luxury timepieces. We check and certify our watches for you, thanks to the certificate of authenticity, you can be sure that your watch is an original watch.
You have already made your decision and can't wait to get your Jaeger-LeCoultre
watch home? Pay your Jaeger-LeCoultre quickly and easily by credit card. If you like to see your money
on your account for longer, you can sign up for the opportunity - decide for financing. Pay the purchase price in small installments - an installment payment allows you to plan your investment in the long term. Inform yourself on our website, which payment option is right for you. Come and buy your Jaeger-LeCoultre
The excellent Models of Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Probably the most important series is the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso, launched in 1931. With its angular shape, it is classic, but nevertheless a real eye-catcher. It was originally designed for polo players who could simply flip the case over during play to protect their delicate watches. Today, the Reverso still represents about 40% of the brand's total production.
- The Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Classique is, as the name implies, a classic. This model is sleek and straightforward with its leather straps and golden or silver case. It is a ladies or unisex watch with a manual movement, which still conveys the original vintage feeling.
- The ladies and men's watches from the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin series are also appreciated by lovers of classic models. It is equipped with the in-house hand-wound caliber JLC 849. A sapphire crystal on the back reveals the filigree work with which the elaborate manufacture movement was made. The watch is simple and elegant, with a graceful and timeless design.
- A very exceptional series is the Master Control series. What is special is not the design as usual, but the fact that each watch is thoroughly tested for accuracy and robustness for 1000 hours before delivery. This means that every Master Control has to pass a test that is harder than the regular tests that chronographs have to undergo.
- In 1989 the Grand Réveil was introduced. It comes with an automatic movement and a perpetual calendar. On the dial there are four totalizers. So the watch has an unmistakable recognition value. It is usually available with a black strap and silver case, but there are also different variations in gold or with a brown strap.
- Of course, Jaeger-LeCoultre also has a legendary dive watch in its range. The Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Deep Sea Chronograph is waterproof to a depth of 1000 m. Its sporty and elegant design makes it the perfect companion for both dive adventures and upscale evening events.
Best reasons to buy a pre-owned Jaeger-LeCoultre
- Exceptional craftsmanship
- 100% own production of the watch in the "Grand Maison"
- Outstanding accuracy and precision of craftsmanship
Jaeger-LeCoultre watches have a timeless design
- Impressive longevity and constant value retention
Prices of Jaeger-LeCoultre watches at a glance
Discover five popular, second-hand Jaeger-LeCoultre watches and their prices. Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Classique / 250.840.862Price: 3.710 € (2011, used)
Main features: silver bezel and dial, leather strapJaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin / 145.8.79 SPrice: 2.900 € (2010, used)
Main features: silver bezel and dial, leather strapJaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Chronograph / Q701847CPrice: 5.640 € (2017, used)
Material: steel, rubber
Main features: black dial, rubber strap, chronographJaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso / Q381357J Price: 14.990 € (2017, used)
Material: white gold
Main features: black and silver dial, crocodile leather strapJaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra / Q7052421Price: 14.980 € (2016, used)
Main features: bezel with diamonds and rose gold, silver dial, crocodile leather strap
Used and vintage Jaeger-LeCoultre watches as an investment
Due to the extremely high-quality and elaborate production of Jaeger-LeCoultre watches
, they hardly lose their value and are extremely stable in terms of value. While other brands often undertake large advertising campaigns, the watch speak for themselves here. With a vintage watch from Jaeger-LeCoultre they have a very special piece of jewelry on their arm, which promises longevity and first-class accuracy.
Discover more about Jaeger-LeCoultre: The history of the Swiss watch manufacturer
The story begins in 1833 in the Vallée de Joux in the middle of the Swiss Jura as two brothers, Charles Antoine and François Ulysse LeCoultre, founded a small watch company, back then under the name LeCoultre.
Always eager for new innovations, Charles Antoine in 1844 developed the world's first million-meter. With the help of this, it was possible to manufacture the finest watch components more accurately than ever while ensuring the highest precision.
From the beginning, the company has been striving to develop its products and promote ingenuity. Each watch of the brand is still produced today in the “Grand Maison”, the production workshop of Jaeger-LeCoultre, a total of over 180 different professional crafts. Over the years, around 1,200 different calibers have been developed, each with unique attributes, such as the most accurate timing or unusual shapes of the movements that are perfectly adapted to the shape of their cases.
In the beginning, although some steps were still carried out outside the home of Jaeger-LeCoultre, in 1866 the son of Charles Antoine began to bring all production processes under one roof.
This ensured that an exceptionally homogeneous work could be achieved and the individual work steps were perfectly coordinated.
In 1903, the grandson of the original founder had taken over the company and met the Parisian watchmaker Edmond Jaeger, who opened the doors into the world of luxury watch companies for LeCoultre and its watches. Together, the men designed ultra-slim pocket watches just with a thickness of just 1.38 cm.
In 1929, the still todays smallest mechanical watch in the world was developed with just 74 parts.
After years of cooperation LeCoultre and Jaeger decided in 1937 to unite their companies and the luxury watch brand Jaeger-LeCoultre was born.
The brand is known for its precision molds that are perfectly adapted to, for example, rectangular watches. In addition, the name has always stood for sensational accuracy.
In 1925, the Duoplan watch was introduced, its movement was designed on two levels, so that the balance was relatively large and the watch could guarantee the highest precision.
The next major milestone was not long in coming: In 1928 appeared the Atmos, a very popular table clock, which is driven solely by the change of the outside temperature.
Even with the smallest temperature fluctuations, the volume of a gas mixture in a capsule changes and thus drives the balance.
Jaeger-LeCoultre is proud to wear the title Manufacture, as they have not only been making their own watches since the very beginning, but also making every part of their movements themselves. These are so in demand that other major watch manufacturers, such as the IWC, also uses Jaeger-LeCoultre movements. In 1931, the series, which is a trademark of Jaeger-LeCoultre, presented "Reverso". Originally, the watch was designed for polo players who regularly damaged their wristwatches and filigree movements during fast-paced games. Jaeger-LeCoultre has developed a watch that can be turned on the wrist to protect the delicate dial. Today there are numerous variations of material combinations or variations of the dial and its features.
In addition to the production of outstanding everyday watches, the brand has sought a second industry, where they also play in the top league. In 2009, the "Trilogy Hybris Mechanica 55" was introduced. It consisted of three watches, which were made together from 55 complications.
The "Hybris Mechanica à Grande Sonnerie" is considered one of the most complicated watches in the world with a total of 26 complications and is the only one that makes the complete Westminster melody sound.