Buy Omega Constellation Ladies watches - new, used with certificate and vintage
The history of the Omega Constellation Ladies
Omega - with this name one thinks first of all of the space travel. The Omega Speedmaster is not only one of the most famous watches of the company, it is also the official wristwatch of the NASA. Also the diving watch Seamaster made it to international recognition and is one of the bestsellers of the brand. However, Omega can do more than sport and functional watches: the luxury brand's range also includes some classic, decorative series such as the Constellation. This came on the market for the first time in 1952 and has been successful ever since. Thirty years after its launch, it is still equipped with the iconic four claws that tighten the sapphire crystal on the case. At the turn of the millennium, for example, the slimmer women's version, the Omega Constellation Ladies, came onto the market.
Omega Constellation Ladies - the ladies version of the Omega´s classic
The successful Constellation series of Omega is on the market already since 1952. Since 1982, the watch has some additional distinctive features: four claws at 3 and 9 o'clock, the golden star at 6 o'clock and an into the case integrated bracelet. Unlike the other most successful series of the brand - the Speedmaster and the Seamaster - the Constellation captivates with a classic look, rather than sportiness.
The Ladies version of the Constellation is available from very small sizes of 22.5 mm case diameter. The bezel is either studded with gemstones or held in brushed, stainless steel in the women's models and is provided with black Roman numerals. Different materials are used for the watch. So there are models made of stainless steel or a combination of stainless steel and yellow or rose gold. Also, the link chain bracelets is made of stainless steel, is often upgraded with fine pectorals in yellow or rose gold. Some larger Constellation Ladies models have a date window at 3 o'clock. Often the dials are provided with square indices or stick indices.
Omega Constellation Ladies watches are equipped with high quality quartz movements. The accuracy of the watches is confirmed by the medallion on the caseback, which shows the Geneva Observatory surrounded by eight stars. Not only the elegant, luxurious design, but also their high precision convince.
How much does an Omega Constellation Ladies cost?
The Constellation has been thrilling Omega fans for over 60 years. Meanwhile, there is also a series explicitly for women with the Constellation Ladies. But also here the selection is huge: stainless steel, gold or rose gold, with or without gemstone trim - you have many choices. Below we have summarized some models with prices for you:
- The Omega Constellation Ladies 1312.30.00 is equipped with a 33.5 mm stainless steel case. The bezel is made of high quality yellow gold and bears engraved Roman numerals. The white dial has a simple design with bar indices and a date display at 3 o'clock. The link chain bracelet is made of stainless steel and yellow gold. The watch is equipped with a quartz movement. In very good used condition it is available from 1,150 €.
- The Omega Constellation Ladies 1466.71.00 is a very small model with quartz movement and 22.5 mm case diameter. It is completely made of stainless steel and its bezel is studded with gemstones. The mother of pearl dial is provided with bar indices and completes the subtle overall impression. In very good used condition it is available for 2,100 €.
- The Omega Constellation 1262.10.00 is also a very small model with a 22.5 mm case diameter. The case is made of stainless steel. The yellow gold bezel comes with black Roman numerals. The yellow dial is particularly noticeable. It is provided with stick indices. The narrow bracelet is made of stainless steel and yellow gold. This watch is also equipped with a quartz movement. In very good used condition, it is already available from 990 €.
- The Omega Constellation Ladies 1475.51.00 is available in very good condition for 2,350 €. The watch is equipped with a quartz movement. Visually, it is distinguished by its gemstones bezel and black dial set with rectangular indices. Bracelet and case are made out of stainless steel. The watch has a case diameter of 24 mm.
More exciting series of Omega
- The Speedmaster Moonwatch is a watch with history: on the wrist of the astronaut Buzz Aldrin it was the first watch on the moon. It is robust, extremely precise and comes with a handy tachymeter scale. This not only convinced NASA, but also Omega fans worldwide, who have also given it it´s nickname: Speedy.
- The Omega Seamaster is an icon among the divers' watches. The Seamaster 300 M stands out with its sporty, luxurious design and absolute functionality. It is waterproof up to 30 bar. Since its publication in 1957, it has appeared in numerous different collections.
- The Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean pays homage to the ocean. Designed as a planet ocean 600 M, it's waterproof to 600 meters of depth - ideal for professional divers and anyone who loves sporty-luxurious design and technical sophistication.
- The De Ville is a high-quality wristwatch that impresses with its luxurious materials and classic-minimalist design. Clear forms and unobtrusive elegance make them a versatile luxury watches.
Famous Omega wearers
Everybody knows, at least, one Omega wearer: Action hero James Bond fights his way through his adventures on screen with various versions of the Omega Seamaster on the wrist. But the Omega Constellation has many prominent fans. Elvis Presley, for example, was the brand ambassador of the elegant series in the 60s. Even today, stars such as Nicole Kidman and George Clooney show off on the red carpet of Hollywood with the classic luxury watch.