Buy Omega Constellation Ladies watches pre-owned with certificate
Buying a pre-owned Omega Constellation Ladies
can be worthwhile in terms of pricing compared to buying new. In our online shop, you will find a wide range of certified pre-owned luxury watches, including numerous models from the Constellation Ladies collection
. Simply browse through the various models of the popular series and decide on your favourite watch. You can pay by credit card, PayPal or through flexible monthly instalments
. On our website, you will find more information about which payment method is best for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service.
The ladies' version of the Omega classic
The successful Constellation series of Omega is on the market already since 1952. Since 1982, the watch comes with some additional distinctive features: four claws at 3 and 9 o'clock
, the golden star at 6 o'clock
and a bracelet integrated into the case
. Unlike the other most successful series of the brand – the Speedmaster and the Seamaster – the Constellation captivates with a classic look, rather than sportiness.
The ladies' version of the Constellation
is available from very small sizes of 22.5 mm
case diameter. The bezel is either studded with gemstones or held in brushed, stainless steel in the women's models and is provided with black Roman numerals. Different materials are used for the watch. So there are models made of stainless steel
or a combination of stainless steel and yellow or rose gold
. Also, the link chain bracelets are made of stainless steel, is often upgraded with fine pectorals in yellow or rose gold. Some larger Constellation Ladies models
have a date window
at 3 o'clock. Often the dials are provided with square indices or stick indices.
Omega Constellation Ladies watches are equipped with high-quality quartz movements
. The accuracy of the watches is confirmed by the medallion on the caseback, which shows the Geneva Observatory surrounded by eight stars. Not only the elegant, luxurious design, but also their high precision convince.
Constellation Ladies models and prices at a glance
has been delighting Omega fans for more than 60 years. Now, with the Constellation Ladies
, there is also a line exclusively for women
. But here, too, the choice is wide: stainless steel, yellow or rose gold, with or without precious gemstones – you have numerous options to choose from. Below we have summarised some Constellation Ladies models
and their second-hand prices
- The Constellation Ladies 1312.30.00 is equipped with a 33.5 mm stainless steel case. The bezel is made of high-quality yellow gold and bears engraved Roman numerals. The white dial has a simple design with bar indices and a date display at 3 o'clock. The link chain bracelet is made of stainless steel and yellow gold. The watch is equipped with a quartz movement. In very good used condition it is available from €1,150.
- The Ref. 1466.71.00 is a very small Constellation Ladies with a quartz movement and 22.5 mm case diameter. It is completely made of stainless steel and its bezel is studded with gemstones. The mother of pearl dial is provided with bar indices and completes the subtle overall impression. In very good used condition it is available for €2,100.
- The Constellation 1262.10.00 is also a very small model with a 22.5 mm case diameter. The case is made of stainless steel. The yellow gold bezel comes with black Roman numerals. The yellow dial is particularly noticeable. It is provided with stick indices. The narrow bracelet is made of stainless steel and yellow gold. This watch is also equipped with a quartz movement. In very good used condition, it is already available from €950.
- The Constellation Ladies 1475.51.00 is available in very good condition for €2,350. The watch is equipped with a quartz movement. Visually, it is distinguished by its gemstones bezel and black dial set with rectangular indices. Bracelet and case are made out of stainless steel. The watch has a case diameter of 24 mm.
- The reference 1277.75.00 is a 25.5 mm ladies' model in stainless steel and yellow gold with a bezel adorned with diamonds. The dial is made of white mother-of-pearl. Depending on the year of production, prices for this pre-owned Constellation Ladies watch can range from €2,300 to €3,500.
- The Constellation Ladies 1262.75.00 is also decorated with diamonds, but unlike the aforementioned model, they are not placed on the bezel, but on the dial. The model has a case diameter of 22.5 mm and costs about €1,500 pre-owned.
The history of the Constellation Ladies collection
Omega – when you hear this name, you probably first think of space travel. However, the brand can do more than just sports and functional watches: There are also some classic, decorative series
in the manufacturer's range, such as the Constellation ladies' watches
. The Constellation series was first launched in 1952 and has been successful ever since. Thirty years after its release, it was fitted with the now iconic four claws that attach the sapphire crystal to the case. At the turn of the millennium, the Omega Constellation Ladies
, a somewhat slimmer ladies' version
, came onto the market.
Other exciting series of Omega
- The Speedmaster Moonwatch is a watch with history: on the wrist of the astronaut Buzz Aldrin, it was the first watch on the moon. It is robust, extremely precise and comes with a handy tachymeter scale. This not only convinced NASA, but also Omega fans worldwide, who have also given it its nickname: Speedy.
- The Seamaster is an icon among the divers' watches. The Seamaster 300M stands out with its sporty, luxurious design and absolute functionality. It is waterproof up to 30 bar. Since its publication in 1957, it has appeared in numerous different collections.
- The Seamaster Planet Ocean pays homage to the ocean. Designed as a Planet Ocean 600M, it is waterproof to 600 metres of depth – ideal for professional divers and anyone who loves sporty-luxurious design and technical sophistication.
- The De Ville is a high-quality wristwatch that impresses with its luxurious materials and classic minimalist design. Clear forms and unobtrusive elegance make them versatile luxury watches.