Buy Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M watches new, certified pre-owned and vintage
Finance your Seamaster Diver 300 M
The Watchmaster online shop offers a variety of certified pre-owned Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M
watches at a discounted price
. If you have already fallen in love with one of the watches of the Seamaster Diver 300 M series, you can easily take your favourite watch home. You can either complete the purchase process with payment by credit card or PayPal or opt for financing. The purchase of your Seamaster Diver 300 M watch
can be individually adapted to your needs and can be made in small instalments. Our customer service will be happy to assist you in choosing the right payment method for you.
OMEGA SEAMASTER DIVER 300 M 220.127.116.11.03.001
Features of the Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M
The current collection of the Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M
offers a variety of models and variants. What all have in common is the water resistance at a depth of up to 300 metres. The Seamaster Diver 300 M Co-Axial 41 MM
is a classic three-hand watch with a 41 mm case diameter. It is a sporty classic of the series. As the name implies, the Seamaster Diver 300 M Chronograph
comes with a handy chronograph function, whereas the Seamaster Diver 300 M GMT
with a GMT function can point to two different time zones. The case sizes vary: from 36 mm, 41 mm up to 44 mm, everyone will find the right watch for their own wrist.
Models and prices of the Seamaster Diver 300 M at a glance
OMEGA SEAMASTER DIVER 300 M 18.104.22.168.04.001
- The Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M 22.214.171.124.03.001 is a classic model with skeletonized hands, a blue bezel and a blue dial. Case and bracelet are made of stainless steel, it is equipped with the calibre 2500. In terms of price, 2018 models are around €3,500.
- The Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M 126.96.36.199.01.002 is a unisex watch and comes with a black bezel and black dial. Bracelet and case are made of stainless steel, the model is waterproof at a depth of up to 300m. Models from 2013 are used at around €3,500.
- The Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M 188.8.131.52.51.001 pays homage to the collaboration between Omega and the James Bond films. The black dial is repeatedly provided with the characteristic 007 lettering. The watch is made out of stainless steel and has a case diameter of 35mm. Models from the year 2013, depending on the condition, are at €3,800.
- The Seamaster Diver 300 M Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 184.108.40.206.03.001 was presented at Baselworld 2018. It is entirely dedicated to the water: its dial is provided with wavy lines, also the edge of the rearview is wavy.
The history of the Seamaster Diver 300 M and Omega's divers watches
In the field of waterproof diving watches, Omega
made already in the 1930s pioneering work. Although a waterproof model was already presented in 1932 with the Omega Marine, the success story of their water sports watches did not start until the Seamaster family. Their collection is versatile and includes a variety of interesting watches that have been revised over the years again and again. Nevertheless, the design of the classic has been largely retained and new models take over elements of its iconic design. The first Omega Seamaster
was launched in 1948. At first glance, their special performance was barely noticeable to the elegant models; they were elegant and rather slim and noble compared to other divers' watches. A bolted bottom and special O-ring seal, initially made of lead, on later models made of rubber, guarantee water resistance. In 1957, the first Seamaster 300 (Ref. CK2913)
, which revolutionized Omega's diving watches, followed: Equipped with a rotating bezel, double crown seal and special glass, it stood up to the then highest testable pressure of 20 bar. The date display for the Seamaster 300 with the calibre 565 followed in 1967. A year earlier, the Omega Seamaster Cosmic
had already been launched on the market. Their so-called Unicoc case was almost hermetically sealed so that even higher water resistance could be guaranteed.
The family received further growth in 1969 with the Omega Seamaster Bullhead
, whose shield-shaped housing sets it apart from its round siblings. Chronograph pushers and crown are positioned at 12 o'clock, the rotatable bezel is inside the dial; This gives the watch its characteristic appearance. It was not until 2013 that an update was launched with the Co-Axial Omega 3113. Another milestone in the history of professional diving watches reached Omega in 1970, when the Omega Seamaster Professional 600
was launched. It is nicknamed Ploprof
, derived from the French of "plongeurs professionnels", which means "professional divers". It is waterproof at a sensational depth of 600 metres.
A common problem with deep dives is the entry of helium from the diver's breathing air into the watch case, which can rupture the watch as it emerges. Omega solved this problem by using special seals for the cases. Just one year later, the Omega Seamaster Professional 1,000 M
was released, which, as the name suggests, is waterproof at diving depths of up to 1,000 metres. In the 1980s, some experiments with quartz movements followed, the results were the Seamaster f300Hz, the Omega Seamaster 120 M quartz
and the Seamaster Professional 200 M
. In 1993, two models that were waterproof to 300m diving depth were released: The Omega Seamaster Professional Chronograph Diver and the Omega Seamaster Professional Diver, both equipped as the first models with helium valve.
OMEGA SEAMASTER DIVER 300 M 220.127.116.11.01.001
The Seamaster Professional Diver
put on a public appearance in 1995 in "Goldeneye" on the wrist of Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, a legendary connection, which helped the watch to popularity until today. Also in "Spectre", the new Bond Daniel Craig wore an Omega Seamaster 300 "Spectre" Limited Edition
. In 2017, another model, the Seamaster Diver 300M Commander's Watch Limited Edition, was released as a tribute to this iconic link. Its colours red, white and blue are meant to remind of Bond's times as Commander at the British Royal Navy.
Other models for water sports followed. In 2002, the Swiss luxury brand presented the Omega Seamaster America's Cup, which has a regatta function. The following year, the Omega Seamaster Apnea was launched, in collaboration with the famous apnea diver and world record holder Jacques Mayol. There are 7 points on the dial that change from white to red after 2 minutes, allowing apnea divers to easily read the time. In 2005, the Seamaster Planet Ocean builds on the original design of the Seamaster 300 from 1957, but is waterproof at 600 m diving depth and equipped with the calibre 2500 with co-axial movement. Since 2006, the calibre is also found in the Omega Seamaster Professional Diver. This is followed by other models equipped with co-axial calibre: the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph (2006) with calibre 3313, 2009 the Omega Seamaster 1.200m (Ploprof) with co-axial calibre 8500 and finally 2011 the Omega Seamaster Diver Co-Axial 300 M. It is a tribute to the original 1950s model, which features the classic, state-of-the-art technology and 2500 Co-Axial movement. In 2014, a new edition of the classic Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial was made, which is visually very similar to the original, but protected against magnetic radiation of up to 15,000 Gauss. Equipped with the Master Co-Axial 8400, it also impresses with outstanding accuracy. Another version will be released with the Omega Seamaster 300 Ceragold the following year. The unidirectional ceramic bezel now has numerals and indexes in ceragold.
Omega and 007: the watches of the most popular spy
The Seamaster Diver 300 M as the watch of a secret agent
The connection between secret agent James Bond and Omega
watches has existed since "Goldeneye" in 1995. The award-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming decided back then that the Seamaster with a blue dial fits best with the role. The then Bond performer Pierce Brosnan wore the model 2541.80.00. In "Casino Royale" from the year 2006, two models are used, the Seamaster Diver 300 M Co-Axial (Ref. 2220.80.00)
and a Planet Ocean 600 M Co-Axial (Ref. 2900.50.91). In 2008, Bond actor Daniel Craig wears a Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M OMEGA Co-Axial with a black dial and black bezel in Quantum of Solace. "Skyfall" (2012) features stunning action scenes while 007 deals with death. He is accompanied by an Ocean 600 M and Aqua Terra, both of which are equipped with an OMEGA Co-Axial calibre. Daniel Craig wears the Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition
with a black and grey Nato strap and the Omega Aqua Terra 150 M in 2015's latest Bond movie "Spectre".
Other exciting Omega series
- The Omega Constellation Series shines with noble materials and is distinguished above all by elegance and noble design. From stainless steel to platinum, it comes in many different variants and is one of the flagship models of the Swiss luxury brand.
- The Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch became a legend with the first manned moon landing on the wrist of Buzz Aldrin. Even today, the official NASA watch is an absolute classic with its iconic design.
- The Omega De Ville is a simple yet elegant wristwatch that is suitable for any occasion. It was the first watch in 1999 to use the revolutionary Co-Axial escapement and is available in ladies 'and gents' watches.
- The Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M convinces with a balanced design and simple elegance. Both women's and men's version are certified Master Chronometer and offer excellent accuracy.