Omega Planet Ocean 600 M for sale – new, vintage and certified pre-owned
Buy or finance Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M watches
The Watchmaster online shop offers a variety of exciting luxury watches, including interesting pre-owned Planet Ocean 600 M
models. Vintage and used Omega Planet Ocean 600 M watches
are already available at low prices and good quality. All watches of Watchmaster are certified and receive 2 years warranty. You can either finance the watches – pay in small instalments over a period of your choice – or pay directly by credit card or via PayPal. If you are unsure which payment method is best for you, our customer service will be happy to advise you.
OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN 600 M 2210.51.00
Features of the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M
In addition to the unidirectional rotatable ceramic bezel, the helium valve at 10 o'clock
is a striking visual feature of the powerful Planet Ocean 600 M diver's watch
. The dial and bezel of the current collection are mostly ocean blue, but they are also available in white and black. Even hour and minute hands in the iconic arrow shape are a special eye-catcher. In order to guarantee the best readability even in low light conditions, the watch is provided with blue luminous indices. The orientation point at 12 o'clock and the minute hand, on the other hand, contrast in colour with a green glow. Another visual highlight is the transparent case back, through which one can see the running movement. Another innovation is the Arabic numerals at 6, 9 and 12 o'clock. At 3 o'clock there is a window for the date display.
Interesting models of the Omega Planet Ocean 600 M series
OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN 600 M 2208.50.00
- The Planet Ocean 600 M (Ref. 184.108.40.206.03.001) has a case diameter of 42 mm and is equipped with a black bezel and dial. It is one of the classic models without chronograph function and is equipped with a calibre 8500. The purchase price of this used Planet Ocean watch is €3,700.
- The big sibling of the 220.127.116.11.01.001 has the reference number 18.104.22.168.01.001 and is completely identical except for a larger case diameter of 45.5 mm. Used they are available at a purchase price of €3,800.
- The Planet Ocean 600 M (Ref. 22.214.171.124.03.001) is a classic model with a blue dial and bezel. The indices and arrow-shaped hands are white in daylight and shine in low light conditions thanks to applied luminescent material.
- The Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M (Ref. 126.96.36.199.01.002) is a striking model of the series: With a case diameter of 43.5 mm, the watch is distinctive and yet sporty. Bezel and dial are in black, the first 15 minutes of the hour are marked on the bezel with orange rubber application, as are the Arabic numerals highlighted in orange.
The history of the Planet Ocean 600 M
A superior diver's watch
For the first time, the Omega Planet Ocean 600 M
was launched in 2005 as part of the Seamaster collection
. It is not only a tribute to the sea and water sports, but 600 m waterproof
a diver's watch of superlatives. It was available in different variations with and without chronograph function and different calibres. These models also had their first appearances in the James Bond films "Casino Royale" and "A Quantum of Solace."
In 2011, the series received a visual and technical revision: the bezel has since been made of ceramic
; Another eye-catching innovation is the transparent case back, which provides insights into the movement of the watch. The predecessor models were available in 38 mm, 42 mm, and 45.5 mm, plus a 43.5 mm version was added. The movement has been replaced by more powerful calibres, e.g. the calibre 8500
for the model without a chronograph function.
In 2016, the next revision followed. The new Planet Ocean 600 M
is designed as an exclusive wristwatch for the professional sector and offers top performance paired with an elegant sporty design. Visually it takes over elements of the first Seamaster from the year 1957, but is equipped with Omega's co-axial escapement technically. The technically sophisticated movement has been tested by METAS
and certified as "Master Chronometer"
. It is available in stainless steel or 18-carat Sedna gold. Another change is the imprinted minute ring, as well as the alveolar grain of the movement, which can be seen through the transparent case back.
The Omega Planet Ocean: James Bond's favourite watch
The most popular secret agent of all time wears different models of the Planet Ocean series
in his movies. Award-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming was responsible for choosing the first Omega watch from the Seamaster line for 007. In "Casino Royale" (2006) Bond actor Daniel Craig wears an Omega Planet Ocean 600 M Co-Axial 2900.50.91
. Already two years later, he was wearing a similar model (ref. 2201.50.00) with dial and bezel in black. Also in 2012 in "Skyfall" Daniel Craig wears a Planet Ocean 188.8.131.52.01.004
But other celebrities are avowed wearers of the series. Exception swimmer Michael Phelps, for example, has even been given a limited edition, the Seamaster Planet Ocean "Michael Phelps" Limited Ddition
in striking blue-orange.
Other exciting Omega series
- The Omega Constellation is one of the core series of the Swiss watch manufacturer. By using precious materials from stainless steel to platinum, the watches look classic elegant and impresses with technical brilliance.
- As the first and only watch on the moon, the Omega Speedmaster “Moonwatch” is a classic icon among the Omega watches. As the official NASA watch, in 1969 it accompanied the crew of the Apollo 11 on the first manned flight to the moon and wrote history on the wrist of Buzz Aldrin. It is popular with collectors and enthusiasts alike thanks to its excellent quality and outstanding design.
- The Omega De Ville is an elegant wristwatch with a simple design, the first wristwatch equipped with Co-Axial escapement, guaranteeing exceptional accuracy. It is available as a ladies and men's watch and suits every occasion.
- The Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M convinces with a simple design and great accuracy. It is available as a ladies and men's watch. The transparent case back is a special eye-catcher.