Piaget watches new, certified pre-owned and vintage
Buying and financing Piaget watches online – convenient and fast
Our online shop offers a special selection of certified used Piaget watches
. If you've already found what you're looking for, there are several ways to bring your favorite timepiece home. Order your desired model conveniently online and pay by credit card or PayPal or opt for a longer payment period and pay in small installments. Financing can be tailored to your needs and provide more freedom with your investment. If you are still unsure which payment option is best for you, our customer service will be pleased to advise you by phone or email.
PIAGET POLO G0A26032
Piaget's most popular watch series
- The Piaget Polo was launched in 1979 and pays homage to the company's roots in the world of luxury. Already in the 1970s and 1980s, Piaget organized events that brought together the elites – including polo tournaments. The Polo series is still one of its figureheads. In 2017, the new Polo S collection was released, paying tribute to the vintage watches from the 1980s, adding a modern twist to their original design through the oval dial.
- The Piaget Altiplano is available in a wide range of styles: as a ladies' and gentlemen's version with different large dials, with a skeletonized dial, with or without additional totalizers, with manual winding and with an automatic caliber. All of them have the ultra-thin case and the round body shape that connects to a leather strap and gives the watch its simple elegance.
- The Piaget Gouverneur captivates by its extraordinary form and symmetry. It is elegant, simple, but not minimalistic and makes you a master over time. It is available in white or rose gold and with and without diamonds on the bezel and optional with a tourbillon.
- The Piaget Ultra-thin Automatic is, as the name implies, ultra-thin. It is a vintage watch that used to incorporate ultra-thin movements and was a milestone in the history of watchmaking.
The 5 best reasons to buy a vintage Piaget watch
PIAGET POLO FORTYFIVE GOA35001
- Leading in the making of ultra-thin cases: If you are looking for a very slim watch, then Piaget is the right.
- In-house calibers guarantee high accuracy
- More than a century of experience in watchmaking and jewelry
- Best quality made in Switzerland: As a traditional Swiss company, all watches and jewelry meet the highest quality standards
- Balanced Design: Piaget watches are ultra-thin, luxurious and use precious metals, sometimes adorned with diamonds or other precious stones
Prices of pre-owned and vintage Piaget watches
Piaget Vintage 9952
Price: used from 4,500 € (1995)
Material: yellow gold
Main features: Ladies watch, 24 mm diameter, Arabic dial, leather strap, manual winding
Piaget Altiplano G0A36508
Price: used from 8,900 € (2015)
Material: white gold
Main features: Men's watch, 38 mm diameter, silver dial, round case, line indices, manual winding, leather strap
Piaget Polo G0A26032
Price: used from 16,500 € (2004)
Material: yellow gold, diamonds
Main features: ladies watch, 28 mm diameter, line indices with diamonds, quartz movement
Piaget Possession GOA36187
Price: used from 11,400 € (2018
Material: steel, diamonds
Main features: ladies watch, 28,5 mm diameter, Roman dial, quartz movement
Piaget Protocol 9154
Price: used from 1,500 € (1990)
Material: yellow gold
Main features: Ladies watch, vintage, 25 mm diameter, empty dial, manual winding
Is it worth buying a pre-owned Piaget watch?
Piaget watches are often in the upper price segment. So if you want to buy your Piaget watch
at an affordable price
, take a look at vintage and used Piaget timepieces. When it comes to the question of whether investing in a watch pays off, it is not only the price that plays a decisive role but also its development over the coming years. Luxury watches from established brands can be a promising purchase, as many wristwatches experience a steady increase in value over the years. Piaget jewelry watches
, in particular, are considered a good investment. However, it is at least as important that you like the watch as its lasting value. If you still have difficulty making a decision, we will be happy to advise you on which model best suits your needs.
The history of Piaget: Swiss craftsmanship tradition
The luxury company Piaget
has been known for precision and craftsmanship for more than 100 years and has been family owned for four generations. Its trademark today is above all the ultra-thin wristwatches and extraordinary jewelry.
It all began in 1874, when Georges Édouard Piaget
, then 19 years old, set up his first workshop in his parents' farmhouse in La Côte-aux-Fées in the Swiss Jura. He quickly specialized in the production of high-precision movements watches and their components and soon became the supplier for large Swiss watch brands with calibers and parts. His recipe for success: "Always do it better than necessary", a principle of quality that still seems to shape the company today.
The experience gained in the manufacture of precise movements set the foundation for future generations. Georges Édouard Piaget's son Thimothée continued this tradition, but his focus in the 1920s was on the production of luxurious pocket and wristwatches
. The wristwatch had not fully prevailed against its predecessor at this time. Piaget predicted the new trend and increased the focus on wristwatches. Even in the third generation, the company was always driven by progress. 1943 the name Piaget was registered as a trademark. Two years later, a second manufactory building was opened in La Côte-aux-Fées to meet the high demand. Valentin Piaget focused primarily on the production of ultra-thin watches, which should soon become a trademark. Due to the constant development of the components, the production of smaller calibers became possible and thus the casings became thinner over the years. A first milestone was the presentation of the in-house mechanical hand-wound movement 9P
at the watch fair in Basel in 1957. Already three years later, Piaget released the caliber 12P
, which is the thinnest caliber in the world thanks to a special micromotor with a diameter of just 2.3 mm.
The following years should pave the way for Piaget to become a well-known name in the world of luxury: In 1959, the first "Salon Piaget"
opened in Geneva, intended as a gathering place for artisans and designers. At the same time, workshops were opened in the city that specialized exclusively in goldsmithing and setting gemstones or even diamonds. Piaget began to produce luxurious jewelry. This influenced the designs and new developments of Piaget in watch production. It created an exciting mix of jewelry and watches. In 1963, for example, a watch with a semiprecious stone dial was released.
Celebrities such as Jackie Kennedy, Sophia Loren and Elizabeth Taylor were among the avid supporters of the brand at that time. Its innovative approach brought together Piaget again and again with greats of the contemporary art scene. In 1967 he collaborated with the artist Salvador Dalí. Since 1980, under the leadership of the founder's grandson, Yves Piaget, the company has been as successful as never before.