Buy Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual watches certified pre-owned, vintage and new
Buy and finance Lady Oyster Perpetual watches online
Buy and finance Lady Oyster Perpetual online
Are you looking for a watch from the Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual
series at an attractive price
? In our online shop you will find numerous certified pre-owned Lady Oyster Perpetual watches. Once you have found your dream watch, only a few steps are necessary to hold it in your hands. You can pay comfortably with credit card or PayPal and also flexible installment payment is problem-free possible. If you have any further questions, please visit our homepage or contact our customer service.
The feminine version of a classic watch - Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual
The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual
is the feminine version of the watch classic Oyster Perpetual
and combines probably like no other ladies watch from Rolex
proven functionality with elegant design. The famous tripartite Oyster bracelet and the stainless steel case are looking very similar to the unisex version of the watch. The bracelet is made of stainless steel
, but is also available as a Rolesor
variant in a combination of yellow gold and stainless steel
The timeless, no-frills design
without diamonds and other ornamental decorations looks particularly elegant in its simplicity. It is produced in the classic Rolex style with three hands. In terms of functionality the ladies' watch follows the series on which it is based. The lettering "Oyster Perpetual", which is printed to each model directly under the attached iconic Rolex logo, guarantees for water and dust density as well as an automatic movement
But not only with the regular Oyster Perpetual, this elegant watch has similarities. Even with the most famous ladies watch in the Rolex range, the Lady Datejust
, it is compared again and again. So both are kept in a simple, feminine design
. Compared to the Unisex Perpetual, this watch looks slimmer and is also available in a very small size - women can choose between 26, 31 and 34 mm
case diameters in the current collection. So the noble watch impresses even on very narrow wrists and never appears obtrusive. Unlike the Datejust, it does not carry a date window and remains faithful to the restrained, sporty perpetual design.
The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual
combines the best attributes of the famous ladies' watch with those of the functional classic. The perfect wristwatch for style-conscious, elegant women, which is also popular with newcomers due to its affordable price.
Models and prices of the Lady Oyster Perpetual watch
The Lady Oyster Perpetual
series you have the opportunity to choose between different variations. Whether it's a vintage watch or references from the current collection, it´ll pay out to look for certified, used luxury models, which are often cheaper
and also allo you to purchase historic models or vintage classics. Here are some models of the current collection at a glance:
- The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual 76080 is a very small model with a case diameter of just 24mm. It is made of stainless steel. The Oyster bracelet has a folding clasp. The dial is silver and provided with bar indices.These Lady Oyster Perpetual watches are available from a price of 2,800 €.
- The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual 177234 is a model with 31mm case diameter in minimalist style as well. The bezel is white gold, the case is made of stainless steel. On the silver dial are both Arabic numerals and stick indexes. The Oyster bracelet has a deployment clasp.
- The Lady Oyster Perpetual 67194 comes with a 25mm stainless steel case. The dial is white with stick indices and has roman numerals.
- The Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual 176200 is a small stainless steel model with a 26mm case in a minimalist style. The dial is black-and-white, white-purple or pink and bears line indices and Arabic numerals at three, six and nine o'clock. The Oyster bracelet has a folding clasp. Depending on the model variant they are available from a used price of 3.400 €.
The story of the Rolex Lady Oyster Perpetual
In 1926 the world's first waterproof watch was introduced: the Rolex Oyster. The next historic milestone was not long in coming. In 1931, Rolex applied for a patent for a permanent automatic winding system. Just two years later, the first waterproof automatic watch, the Oyster Perpetual, was launched. This was when the time of hand-winding turned into a thing from the past: By means of a hammer automatic, the new Rolex movement winds itself through the movement of the wrist. Today this function can be found in every automatic watch. The Rolex Oyster Perpetual is not only a classic, but also a revolutionary among wristwatches.
Public eye grabbed the Oyster Perpetual shortly after their appearance with a daredevil flight expedition: It flew over Mount Everest on the wrists of a group of pilots - a maneuver, which was considered impossible until then.
With its innovative technology and sleek, elegant design, the Oyster Perpetual has always been popular. However, the sizes initially established in the market were not suitable for petite wrists. Rolex responded to this circumstance with the Lady Oyster Perpetual
, whose smallest copy only has a diameter of 26mm. With its wide range of different colors and design
variations, this model is extremely popular with many women.
Famous Rolex wearers
If one thinks of famous Rolex wearers, one immediately has icons like James Bond and Paul Newman in mind. But even in the ladies' world, the luxury brand is extremely popular. The Lady-Datejust, for example, can be found on the wrists of superstars like Rihanna or Jennifer Garner, but also athletes like Ana Ivanovic and Zheng Jie are avid Rolex wearers. They are in good company: It-Girl Kim Kardashian has been photographed several times with Rolex and the actresses Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston roam around privately with watches of the luxury brand.
The wide range of Rolex models has something for everyone: sporty, elegant, eye-catching or plain, every women will definitely find something here.
More Rolex series
- The Rolex Air-King, which was worn by British fighters, comes in the classic Rolex design and is therefore also very popular with newcomers.
- Named after the car race at the Daytona International Speedway, the Rolex Daytona combines functionality and sporty design. The practical tachymeter scale is it´s hallmark.
- Rolex has developed the GMT-Master II for frequent travelers and airline pilots. The 24-hour bezel in the distinctive "Pepsi" or "Cola" style and the extra hand allow you to keep track on two time zones at the same time.
- Magnetic fields up to 1000 gauss are no problem for the Rolex Milgauss. It easily withstands them without losing accuracy. With the orange arrow as the hand showing the seconds, the watch is definitely an eye-catcher.
- The Rolex Datejust captivates not only with its simple design, but also with its extraordinary accuracy. With the Lady Datejust Rolex has also established a successful ladies' version of the watch on the market.