Rolex Yacht-Master - new, vintage and certified pre-owned
Buy and finance Yacht-Master watches online
Become part of the exclusive society and invest in a Rolex Yacht-Master
watch. Due to the extremely high-quality materials, a constant increase in value can be expected, especially for special collections. From platinum to gold and sporty stainless steel variants - with the Rolex Yacht-Master the choice is yours. Have you already decided on a pre-owned Yacht-Master watch? Our customer service team is at your side to answer any questions and inform you about current models of the series and buy
your Rolex Yacht-Master at a low price
Rolex Yacht-Master 116622
Popular models of Rolex Yacht-Master and their prices
Rolex Yacht-Master 116655
- The Rolex Yacht-Master 168622 is one of the simplest models in the series. It comes in a classic stainless steel look, the dial and bezel are platinum. Interesting here is that this watch is in bi-metal. With a mixture of platinum and steel it is perfect for everyone who likes it exclusive, but doesn't want to look too ostentatious. it is water resistant to 100 m, in it beats the caliber 2235. its purchase price in very good condition (2010) with box and papers is 7,580 €.
- In contrast, the Yacht-Master 169623 has a more striking appearance. With the bi-colour design of the wristband, which is made of yellow gold and stainless steel, this watch immediately catches everyone's eye. With the different coloured dials in blue, silver, platinum or gold the wearer has the additional possibility to make the watch even more striking or simple. In good pre-owned condition (2004), it is available from 4,790 €.
- The Yacht-Master 168623 comes with a bracelet made of stainless steel and yellow gold in bi-colour design. With its blue dial it is a real eye-catcher. The bezel is also made of bright yellow gold. In good pre-owned condition you can buy this unisex version from 6,690 €.
- A particularly exceptional watch is the Rolex Yacht-Master 268655, which comes in Everose gold and with the rubber strap called Oysterflex bracelet in black, specially designed for this series. The matt black bezel lends it incomparable nobility. This 37 millimeter ladies' watch from the Yacht Master series is available in our online shop from a purchase price of 15,500 €.
- At the same time as the Ref. 268655, its counterpart was launched in 2015 as a 40 mm men's version with the Yacht-Master 116655. You can save a little on the price of a used model, it costs around 21,340 € (2016).
- Launched in 2019 as the successor to the Ref. 116655, this men's watch is one of the newer models in the Yacht-Master series, the ref. 126655. This model is equipped with a bidirectional rotating bezel, the Oysterflex bracelet and Rolex automatic caliber 3235. The black dial ensures optimum readability. Furthermore this Yacht-Master model has a 70h power reserve. New the model costs 25,450 €. Second hand you can save a little bit and buy the watch in very good condition from 2019 already from 24,500 €.
Top features of Yacht-Master watches
is available in four case sizes: 29mm, 35mm, 37mm and 40mm
, making it popular with both male
and female customers
. The elegant bezel with shiny polished numbers and a matte background can be rotated in both directions
, unlike the Submariner. This provides ideal conditions for measuring the time between competitions at two tons.
Another feature of the Yacht-Master is the particularly large and easy-to-read indices and wide hands. Thus, the watch, no matter what weather conditions, easy to read and the perfect companion. With a water resistance of 100 meters
, Yacht-Master watches are perfect for water sports and can easily cope with any wild sailing tour. The typical Rolex Cyclops magnifying glass at the 3 o'clock position can be found in this series. So you can read not only the time, but also the current date anytime easily.
For the Yacht-Master, Rolex has made a special effort to develop exclusive materials
, in addition to the precious metal Rolesium
, the premium Oyster-Flex
bracelet was also made. Consisting of nickel-titanium-alloyed springs, it ensures special flexibility and sportiness
. The innovative bracelet is covered with a robust elastomer, which offers a superlative wearing comfort.
The history the Yacht-Master
The Rolex Yacht-Master is based on two Rolex legends
and has become a legend among water sports watches
. This success story began in 1926 with the introduction of the Rolex Oyster. The world's first waterproof watch
attracted international attention. Thanks to the specially developed "Oyster" case, the watch was more robust and durable than any of its predecessors. Due to the hermetic screw-on bezel, case back and winding crown an impenetrable unit was formed. It has long been considered the watch for swimmers and athletes of other water sports.
In 1953 the revolutionary Rolex Submariner came onto the market. Thanks to the improved Oyster housing it could be submerged initially 100 meters, then later even 300 meters deep. This gave the watch the reputation of the diver's watch par excellence. For a long time, the Submariner was the favorite watch of all water sports. 1966/67, the Briton Sir Francis Chichester sailed around the globe alone on the fastest route in west-east direction - on his arm a Rolex Oyster Perpetual. While his ship had to be repaired because it could not withstand the rigors of the journey, the Rolex easily defied any challenge.
Rolex has a longstanding relationship with sailing
. In 1958, Rolex signed its first sponsorship deal for the New York Yacht Club, which was one of the sources of inspiration for the oldest regatta in the world, the America's Cup. Today Rolex is a sponsor of numerous regattas and sailing races such as the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race and Fastnet Race. To express its commitment to the sport, Rolex developed a new, exclusive series in 1992, the Rolex Yacht-Master 16628
. It looks very similar in style to the Submariner, but stands out with its massive metal bezel
with protruding digits. Also in other characteristics the watch plays in a different league. Only the finest materials such as gold, rose gold, platinum or Rolesium, a blend of stainless steel and platinum developed by Rolex, are used for these magnificent watches. The first collection was available exclusively in gold, but today there are many unusual Bicolor models that look even more noble on the wrist.
Rolex Yacht-Master 168622
Known wearers of the Rolex Yacht-Master
One of the most famous Rolex lovers is probably the actor Brad Pitt. He has an extensive collection of Rolex and other luxury watches. The Rolex Yacht-Master is often seen on his wrist and therefore seems to be particularly popular for the world star. In addition, each year the Rolex Yacht-Master is awarded to the winner of the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race and is therefore considered the sailing and yacht watch.
More Rolex models
- A true classic among the Rolex watches is the Datejust. It has an automatic date display and is unmatched in accuracy. It is simple and optimally adapts to every everyday situation.
- For lovers of car racing, the Daytona is particularly suitable. It is named after the car race of the same name and is the ideal racing watch thanks to the practical tachymeter bezel.
- The Submariner is the classic diver's watch from Rolex. It is considered a good investment and, despite its sporty look, is a good companion in all situations.
- The GMT-Master II is a pilot's watch entirely dedicated to airborne use. Especially the Pepsi version with red-blue bezel is still strongly associated with the luxury airline Pan Am. It refers to several time zones on the bezel, making it the ideal wristwatch for globetrotters and frequent travellers.
- The Milgauss was originally developed for scientists and researchers and can withstand magnetic fields of up to 1,000 Gauss. Today it is particularly popular because of its orange second hand in arrow form, which gives it a special status within the Rolex series.