Buy Rolex Yacht-Master watches certified pre-owned new or vintage
How to finance Yacht-Master watches
Become part of the exclusive Rolex Yacht-Master
company and invest in a vintage or pre-owned Rolex Yacht-Master
. Due to the extremely high-quality materials, a constant increase in value can be expected, especially for special collections. Have you already decided on a used Yacht-Master watch
? Then you now have numerous possibilities to finance your used luxury watch certified by us with us. Simply by credit card, Paypal or monthly installments. Our customer service team is at your side to answer any questions and inform you about current models of the series and buy your Yacht-Master at low prices
Top features of Rolex Yacht-Master watches
The Rolex Yacht-Master is available in four case sizes (29mm, 35mm, 37mm and 40mm), making it popular with both male and female customers. The elegant bezel with shiny polished numbers and a matte background can be rotated in both directions, unlike the Submariner. This provides ideal conditions for measuring the time between competitions at two tons.
Another feature is the particularly large and easy-to-read indices and wide hands. Thus, the watch, no matter what weather conditions, easy to read and the perfect companion. With a water resistance of 100 meters, the watch is perfect for water sports and can easily cope with any wild sailing tour. The typical Rolex Cyclops magnifying glass at the 3 o'clock position can be found in this series. So you can read not only the time, but also the current date anytime easily.
For the Yacht-Master, Rolex has made a special effort to develop exclusive materials, in addition to the precious metal Rolesium
, the premium bracelet was also made from Oyster-Flex
. Consisting of nickel-titanium-alloyed springs, it ensures special flexibility and sportiness. The innovative bracelet is covered with a robust elastomer, which offers a superlative wearing comfort.
Popular models of Rolex Yacht-Master
- The Rolex Yacht-Master 116622 is one of the simplest models in the Yacht-Master series. It comes in a classic stainless steel look, the dial is either dark blue or platinum. Interestingly, this watch is in bi-metal. With a mixture of platinum and steel, it is perfect for anyone who wants to be exclusive but not too pretentious.
- In contrast, the Yacht-Master 169623 has a more eye-catching design. With the bi-color design of the yellow-gold-stainless steel bracelet, this watch quickly catches eyes. With the different colored dials in blue, silver, platinum or gold, the wearer also has the opportunity to make the watch even more striking or simple.
- A particularly exclusive watch is the Rolex Yacht-Master 116655. This comes in a fancy rose gold and with the specially designed for this series elastomer strap in black. The matte black bezel lends the watch yet incomparable noblesse.
- The Yacht-Master 68628 is hard to beat in prestige. Both the bracelet and the bezel are in bright yellow gold on this model. In addition to the classic colors black and white, you can also choose an elegant mother-of-pearl dial which creates additional elegance.
The history the Yacht-Master
The Rolex Yacht-Master is based on two Rolex legends and has become a legend among water sports watches. This success story began in 1926 with the introduction of the Rolex Oyster. The world's first waterproof watch
attracted international attention. Thanks to the specially developed "Oyster" case, the watch was more robust and durable than any of its predecessors. Due to the hermetic screw-on bezel, case back and winding crown an impenetrable unit was formed. It has long been considered the watch for swimmers and athletes of other water sports.
In 1953 the revolutionary Rolex Submariner came onto the market. Thanks to the improved Oyster housing it could be submerged initially 100 meters, then later even 300 meters deep. This gave the watch the reputation of the diver's watch par excellence. For a long time, the Submariner was the favorite watch of all water sports.
1966/67, the Briton Sir Francis Chichester sailed around the globe alone on the fastest route in west-east direction - on his arm a Rolex Oyster Perpetual. While his ship had to be repaired because it could not withstand the rigors of the journey, the Rolex easily defied any challenge.
Rolex has a longstanding relationship with sailing
. In 1958, Rolex signed its first sponsorship deal for the New York Yacht Club, which was one of the sources of inspiration for the oldest regatta in the world, the America's Cup. Today Rolex is a sponsor of numerous regattas and sailing races such as the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race and Fastnet Race. To express its commitment to the sport, Rolex developed a new, exclusive series in 1992, the Rolex Yacht-Master Ref 16628. It looks very similar in style to the Submariner, but stands out with its massive metal bezel with protruding digits. Also in other characteristics the watch plays in a different league. Only the finest materials such as gold, rose gold, platinum or Rolesium, a blend of stainless steel and platinum developed by Rolex, are used for these magnificent watches. The first collection was available exclusively in gold, but today there are many unusual Bicolor models that look even more noble on the wrist.
Known wearers of the Rolex Yacht-Master
One of the most famous Rolex lovers is probably the actor Brad Pitt. He has an extensive collection of Rolex and other luxury watches. The Rolex Yacht-Master is often seen on his wrist and therefore seems to be particularly popular for the world star.
In addition, each year the Rolex Yacht-Master is awarded to the winner of the Sydney Hobart Yacht Race and is therefore considered the sailing and yacht watch.
More Rolex models
- Popular with newcomers is the Rolex Air-King. The watch was worn by British fighters and scores with its classic design.
- For lovers of car racing, the Rolex Daytona is particularly suitable. It is named after the car race of the same name and is the ideal racing watch thanks to the practical tachymeter bezel.
- An icon of Rolex watches is of course the world famous Rolex Submariner. As a diver watch is second to none, it was on the arm of the famous secret agent James Bond the favorite piece of many watch collectors and lovers. With a water resistance of up to 300 meters, the watch is not only exceptionally stylish, but also practical.
- The Rolex Milgauss solved with their publication a problem that affected many watchmakers worldwide. Even the smallest magnetic fields can influence the accuracy of a watch. The Rolex Milgauss can withstand magnetic fields up to 1000 Gauss and is therefore very popular with doctors or scientists who are often exposed to strong magnetic fields in their everyday lives. With the eye-catching orange arrow-shaped second hand, it is certainly an eye-catcher.
- A true classic among the Rolex watches is the Rolex Datejust. It has an automatic date display and is unmatched in accuracy. It is simple and optimally adapts to every everyday situation.