Buy Rolex Yacht Master II watches - new, vintage and certified pre-owned
A pre-owned Yacht-Master II watch as an investment
The extremely high-quality materials used in Rolex Yacht-Master II watches
make these luxury timepieces popular investments for many. If you buy a used Rolex Yacht-Master II
from Watchmaster, you get a watch that has been tested and certified for authenticity. We want that you are completely satisfied, therefore you get not only a personal contact person
and consultant, but also extremely favorable prices for Rolex Yacht-Master II
. Besides pre-owned watches, we sometimes also offer new models. Discover all models and prices of Rolex Yacht-Master II
A history of the extra class - The genesis of the Rolex Yacht-Master II
As the name suggests, the Rolex Yacht-Master II
origins is the successful series Yacht-Master
. However, it is not a direct evolution of the previous series, but rather a closely related sisters series
Its release was preceded by several milestones that Rolex had to achieve: history began in 1926 with the launch of Rolex Oyster
, the world's first water-resistant wristwatch. The extremely rugged waterproof case is still legendary and has since become part of almost all Rolex models. It is hermetically closed to form a water-impermeable unit. The series of that time is now the cornerstone of every Rolex series as an Oyster Perpetual
with an automatic movement.
If one thinks of Rolex and water sports
, one probably first comes to mind the Submariner
. Rightly so, the watch published in 1953 is considered a legend among the divers' watches. With style and technical skill the watch combines elegance and sportiness. Water resistant to a depth of 300 meters and available in different colors, the watch has many admirers not only among water sports enthusiasts. Also in the boat- and yachting sports
, with which Rolex has always been closely connected, there are many admirers of the watch. However, the sport is so elegant and elitist that Rolex wanted to design a watch that could live up to that exclusive lifestyle. The idea for the Rolex Yacht-Master
was born. In 1992 the time had come and met with enthusiasm in the world of sailing
. In the design one recognized strongly the influences of the Submariner, one could differentiate the two series nevertheless clearly at the extravagant materials and the massive matte bezel with glossy numeral. Because of its exclusivity, the Rolex Yacht-Master plays in a whole new league.
Oriented on innovation and progress, the company continued to develop the Yacht-Master in 2007 to introduce the parallel running Rolex Yacht-Master II
. The watch is not just a wristwatch, it is a work of art that you can carry with you and a clear statement for the love of sailing
The Yacht-Master II watches
unite perfectly coordinated design with attention to detail and highly innovative technology.
The most well-known model of the series is the Rolex Yacht-Master II
with the reference number 116680
. The watch comes in sturdy stainless steel with elegant navy blue bezel and white dial, on which blue and red accents are found. Even at first glance, you can see immediately without any prior knowledge that this is a boating sport watch. The design and coloring are the epitome of the maritime
The top features of Rolex Yacht-Master II watches
Rolex Yacht-Master II watches
differ both externally and technically from its older sister, it is a highly specialized Regatta Chronograph
. The most obvious feature is the 10-minute countdown
, which extends over the dial in a horseshoe shape from eight o'clock to four o'clock. So you can keep an eye on the remaining time before the race starts. You can also find the numbers of the countdown for better readability on the bezel again. Another totalizer, a small second at six o'clock, completes the artwork.
The "on-the-fly" synchronization
of the countdown is a technical novelty. Most chronographs require several steps to reset the countdown timer, but Yacht-Master II models only need one press of a button and the hand "flies" back, saving valuable seconds in a regatta. Not everyone can see the hidden inside the watch - a masterpiece of craftsmanship, the Yacht-Master II ticks with a Rolex caliber 4161
, which consists of over 360 individual parts and is 100% in-house is made by Rolex in Switzerland.
Popular models of the Rolex Yacht-Master II
- The Yacht-Master II with the reference number 116680 is the most classic model of the series. It has a silver stainless steel bracelet, a blue bezel and the typical white dial with red accents.
- In contrast, the Yacht-Master II with the reference number 116688 has a very exclusive effect. It is equipped with a bright yellow-gold bracelet and also features the striking blue bezel and red accents on the dial. The numbers on the bezel, the hands and the totalizer are also held in gold.
- The Rolex Yacht-Master II with the reference number 116681 is suitable for anyone who likes classic models, but is still looking for something special. The watch is similar to the reference number 116680, but is held in the Rolex patented Rolesor Everose color combination, reaching a whole new level of prestige.
- If you like understatement with a high level of exclusivity, the Rolex Yacht-Master II reference number 116689 could be the right watch. It is made from white gold and platinum and comes with a white dial. Of course, it is equipped with the same technical innovations. Brilliant yet outwardly restrained.
These famous stars are wearing the a Yacht-Master II
The watch is full of grace and exclusivity, so it's no wonder that big stars are also using this model. The Rolex Yacht-Master II is very popular not only with representatives of the sailing sport, but also with other athletes. Icons like David Beckham
and tennis player Roger Federer
have been seen often with their Rolex Yacht-Master II
watch model. Mark Wahlberg, actor and model also has a considerable Rolex collection and he calls the success-model Rolex Yacht-Master II reference number 116688 with gold bracelet and classic white-blue dial-bezel combination his own.
More interesting Rolex series at a glance
- The Rolex Daytona is named after the eponymous car race at the Daytona International Speedway in Florida. With tachymeter display on the bezel, it is not only for racers a useful companion.
- The Rolex Submariner is the classic among diving watches and an absolute icon. Even James Bond showed that she wears a tuxedo and a diving suit.
- The Rolex GMT Master II is the pilot's watch series from Rolex. It is still associatively linked to the luxury airline Pan Am and, thanks to the display of multiple time zones, it is not only interesting for frequent travelers.
- The Rolex Milgauss can withstand magnetic fields of up to 1000 Gauss without being influenced in their accuracy. Characteristic is her orange arrow-shaped hand, which makes her a special eye-catcher.