Buy affordable Vacheron Constantin Patrimony watches online
Picture a wristwatch, pare it back to the essentials and then strip things back a little more – after that you will probably be imagining a watch that resembles the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony
. The Patrimony stands for timeless design
with clear lines that radiate total classic charm, which makes it an ideal dress watch for any occasion or outfit. If you’re looking to buy a Patrimony
, you've come to the right place.
Finance your Patrimony
If you have managed to find the right watch from our selection of Patrimony models
, you can choose convenient financing online
via one of our partner banks. This flexible option means you can pay for any watch you desire in manageable instalments
. Of course, we have other payment options available, including PayPal, credit card or instant bank transfer
. Watches marked as “available now” will be delivered to you in just a few days.
Design and technology
is a typical Vacheron Constantin watch and is available exclusively in a gold or platinum case
with a perfectly symmetrical circular shape. Inspired by the flat and round cases of the 1950s, this reinterpretation stands for uncompromising elegance
and symbolises new beginnings by their clear limitation to the essentials.
This minimalist design is central to the appearance of the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony
to the point that dials could hardly be any clearer. In keeping with this style, some manually-wound models have no complications whatsoever and only muted, gentle colours are used for the second hand and dial. Depending on the model, the bracelet is made of either pure gold or alligator leather, which is attached to the wrist by a classic pin buckle.
Other Patrimony models, on the other hand, feature complications
such as retrograde date and weekday displays, perpetual calendars with moon phase, small seconds dials, minute repeaters or the classic date window at 6 o'clock, thus demonstrating Vacheron Constantin's exceptional know-how.
At the heart of the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony
are either automatic manufacture calibres
and a power reserve of up to 40 hours, or hand-wound calibres
with the same 40-hour power reserve.
Overview of Vacheron Constantin Patrimony models
- The 2004 Patrimony (Ref. 86020/000R-9239) features a retrograde date and day of the week display on a silver dial and the 42.5 mm rose gold case is attached to a stylish brown alligator leather strap. In addition, the sapphire crystal back means that you can admire the automatic calibre of this classic men's watch. This exclusive timepiece is available at Watchmaster for a price of €17,000.
- The Patrimony (Ref. 43076) has also been stripped back to the essentials – don’t expect to find any complications or a second hand here. The 41 mm case is made of platinum and is attached to the wrist with a distinctive blue alligator leather strap. The blue logo on the dial matches the blue of the bracelet, which gives the watch a pleasantly modern touch of colour. For €33,000, you can buy this Vacheron Constantin Patrimony that perfectly combines simplicity and elegance.
- If gold on its own simply isn’t enough for you, you should check out the Ref. 27593/000J-3 ladies’ Patrimony model. Here the Roman numeral dial is housed by a 24 mm gold case with shimmering diamond embellishments on the bezel. For just €3,850, this Patrimony model could soon be yours.
- Alternatively, if you are looking for something more classic, then see if the Patrimony (Ref. 44001) can convince you. This 35 mm unisex watch dates back to 1980 and knows how to convince with a yellow gold case and Roman numeral dial and a practical automatic calibre. This model does away with a second hand and features a date window at the classic 3 o'clock position. This timepiece is available at Watchmaster for a price of €4,000.
As the wearer of a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony
, you will find yourself in the best company. In addition to the multidisciplinary designer Ora Ïto, New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony also relies on a Patrimony when the occasion calls for formal attire. Actors Kate Bosworth and Edgar Ramirez, also swear by the elegance and quality of this model by Vacheron Constantin among others.
Other series from Vacheron Constantin
- If you prefer something a little more unusual and all the more exclusive, you might find the right model for you among our vintage models. Each of these watches impresses in its own way and always attract plenty of attention. Whether you are a fan of diamonds or clear lines, you are guaranteed to find the right vintage wristwatch for you here with prices ranging from €1,800 to €15,000.
- For the lady of the world we recommend the Lady’s Vintage with its oval 18 mm case and delicate woven bracelet in white gold. A classic white and Roman numeral dial as well as moderate price make the Lady's Vintage an interesting prospect.
- If you are a fan of sophisticated complications, then let the Perpetual Calendar convince you. This perpetual calendar model captivates with its timeless appearance and exquisite materials and is guaranteed to be a reliable companion for many years to come.
- Are you looking for something sportier? Then you might find inspiration in the Vacheron Constantin Malte series. Behind the sporty appearance of these chronographs is a sophisticated movement with a distinguished hand-indicated date combined with a moon phase display and two windows for the day of the week and month. Sporty elegance redefined.