Buy Cartier Ballon Bleu watches – new, second hand with certificate and vintage
Finance a Cartier Ballon Bleu – easy and fast
Cartier watches stand for luxury and prestige and are more than just an eye-catcher thanks to exclusive materials. Investing in used Cartier watches is also worthwhile in view of the future, as they experience a constant increase in value over the years. Special models and limited editions are regarded as a solid investment. But classic models are also enjoying increasing popularity, which is also reflected in the resale value. The Cartier Ballon Bleu
is one of the most popular and bestselling series of the brand. In our online shop you will find many interesting designs of the Ballon Bleu, but also a large selection of other certified used luxury watches. If you have found your favourite watch, you can conveniently pay by credit card, PayPal or in instalments for a longer period of time. Any questions? Feel free to contact our customer service!
As iconic, as young: Cartier Ballon Bleu
Round like a balloon and a crown with blue sapphire: Where the popular series of the house Cartier has its name from, is not difficult to see. The Cartier Ballon Bleu
, which is available in a men's and women's version, is not only classic and elegant as all Cartier watches, its design also gives a touch of extravagance. Of course, high-quality materials are also used here: The Ballon Bleu is available in various white, rose and yellow gold
versions or in stainless steel
. You can choose between polished or matte link chain bracelet and high-quality leather strap.
The dial is in guilloche style
and – Cartier typical – equipped with sword-shaped hands and Roman numerals. Some models also carry only a Roman numeral at 12 o'clock and are otherwise decorated with diamonds. The winding crown, set with the striking blue sapphire
, is protected by a stainless steel bow. Otherwise, the case is characterized by convex curves – the Ballon Bleu seems to float through the watch world of Cartier.
CARTIER BALLON BLEU W6920095 3765
Cartier Ballon Bleu prices and models
Although the Ballon Bleu series
is still quite young, one can decide between numerous models due to its popularity. Not only is there a wide range of optical options, but the price range is also wide. Here are some models at a glance:
- The Cartier Ballon Bleu W69016Z4 is equipped with a 42.1 mm stainless steel housing – making it one of the rather large models of the house. The dial is silvery and comes with a date display at 3 o'clock. Its leather bracelet is in alligator design. In very good, second-hand condition it is available from €3,960.
- The Cartier Ballon Bleu W6920002 is a very large model with a 47 mm case diameter. It is completely made of stainless steel. The silver-coloured dial has a date display at 9 o'clock and two sub-dials at 3 and 6 o'clock. It is available from €6,520 in very good used condition.
- The Cartier Ballon Bleu WE902061 is a model for women with a case diameter of 33 mm. Instead of indices, the silver-coloured dial bears diamonds – only at 12 o'clock, you can see the typical Cartier Roman numeral. Case and bezel are made of stainless steel, the link chain bracelet made of a combination of stainless steel and rose gold. As new, it is available from €7,210.
- The Cartier Ballon Bleu W4BB0017 is available in good condition from €7,350. Optical it is characterized by the diamond-studded housing. Otherwise, the silver-coloured dial is clearly designed and dispenses with any kind of complications. Bracelet and case are made of stainless steel and the watch has a diameter of 36 mm.
The story of the Cartier Ballon Bleu
has always been considered an exquisite luxury jewellery brand. Founded in 1847 by Louis-François Cartier
, the small jewellery studio was initially the purveyor to the court of the Empress of France and other royal families. In the watch market, Cartier was initially active mainly in the production of pocket watches – wristwatches were not very popular in the 19th century. But since 1888, the renowned jewellery house also began to build a separate division: the first wristwatches of the brand appeared. At first, these were reserved primarily for the women's world. With the pilot's watch Santos and the classic Cartier Tank then also achieved the breakthrough in the men's world.
Since then, Cartier has been launching one hit after another: From various tank variants, such as the Solo or the Française, to the latest creation: the Cartier Ballon Bleu
. This skilfully took up the characteristic features of the brand and transformed it into an innovative design. At any rate, it has become an indispensable part of Cartier's repertoire since then.
Famous Ballon Bleu wearers
Cartier watches have always been extremely popular with stars and starlets. Whether Andy Warhol and Lady Diana with a Tank Française, Tom Cruise with a Santos or Pierce Brosnan with the Panthère – the series of the luxury brand have all their fans.
Although still so young, the Ballon Bleu
can already be proud of a large audience. It is equally popular with Royals like Kate Middleton and acting icons like Julia Roberts and Johnny Depp. Even superstar Usher was spotted with a Cartier Ballon Bleu on the wrist
. The iconic watch could even celebrate am iconic debut: In the mystery thriller "Devil", leading actress Bojana Novakovic wears a model in gold on her wrist.
Other exciting Cartier series
- The Cartier Tank Solo is the ideal watch for Tank beginners: It offers the classically simple tank design in a variety of variants.
- The Cartier Tank Française updated the Tank range in 1996 with an elegant, stylish series that remains true to the original Tank design.
- The Cartier Santos was a gift from Cartier to the Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont. With its conspicuously attached screws and the rounded corners, it has since then become indispensable in the repertoire of the watch house.
- The Cartier Santos 100 reinterprets the Santos for its 100th birthday and thus offers a modern version of the classic aviator watch.
- The Panthère de Cartier is considered the most famous watch of the 80s and symbolically implements the classic Panther motif of the luxury brand. In 2017, Cartier surprised with a fashionable remake of the iconic watch.